Goats Milk with Princess

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43793 Jun 14, 2013
Princess your coffee is ready so start your day with a fresh cup :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43794 Jun 14, 2013
Good morning everyone. Hope you all are ready for TGIF!!! Cause it's HERE!!!!! Enjoy your slide into the weekend.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43795 Jun 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Princess your coffee is ready so start your day with a fresh cup :)
Good morning Denny, thanks so much.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43796 Jun 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... grinning at your little story of Coop ... makes me grin of my little Jax ... Poor Kate came over to help me around here yesterday but I was at the doc's office and I needed her to hang around here til I got home ... she didn't feel well so I found her laying on the sofa when I got home and Jax came in with me from outside ... she said,"Jax wouldn't come in for me when I called him and I wanted to cuddle, I don't feel well" ... I felt so bad for her ... I made him go cuddle with her, awe!... I'm sure he was hot and stinky but she got to cuddle with him ... he's good like that ... he's so sweet and affectionate ... WAIT! A dog named Jax whose named after a biker on Sons of Anarchy? LOL ... sweet and affectionate? shhhhhhhh ... don't tell anybody, LOL ...
Anyway, Jax ---> from the hit series SOA was SUPPOSED to be here Saturday @ Central Texas Harley Davidson ... 50 VIP tickets sold at $100 bucks to meet him ... well, he canceled out and 2 other actors are coming in his stead ... bummer ... I don't think I'm likely to go now in triple digit weather ...
In the meantime, yep, it's HOT ... hope you're staying cool with your little bonnet, sunscreen and light clothing as you work in your yard, garden ... stay cool and hydrated ... and pretty as you are ...
Hearts, hugs and the lovely smell of lavender ...
Good morning Flower. Yep, that Cooper, he's one in a million (thankfully) lol

Anyway, That is funny about Jax being sweet and affectionate. LOL But a Jack Russell isn't what I think of as a "biker" sort of dog anyway. Not sure what they'd have--dobermans? Pit bulls? something with a reputation for viciousness anyway.

Hope your day is a pleasant one.

Hearts, hugs, and hydration....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43797 Jun 14, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess and FlowerChild and Billy and Ricky.
Have a good safe rest of your Thursday.
Hi Fisherman. Thursday was "interesting" to say the least. We had lots of company, preparing for the anime convention..... Thankfully they've gone now.

All I can hear is the sound of silence.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43798 Jun 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning HRP!
Hi there Ricky. Have you see my wallet? I was wanting to go shopping, but I seem to have misplaced it.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43799 Jun 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Another sunny and humid day in OK. I saw the weather pattern around the Chicago area. Bad stuff! I hope they stay weather aware. I don't wish tornadoes on anyone!
Another busy day for me so I better get after it! Wishing all a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and sunshine!
Hi Hippi. Gonna be a frustrating day here. The internet at work is VERY intermittent. Worse than dialup. Type one word and lose the connection.... grrr, oh well, the 'joys' of telecommuting.

Have a good day hon.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43800 Jun 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I laughed so hard at my friend in England who was so excited about catching a carp :)
For goodness sake don't tell him over here we shoot them with bows.... When I used to bow fish we would hit the backwater when the river rose in late spring and shoot he11 out of them. 15-20 pounders were pretty common.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43802 Jun 15, 2013
good afternoon everyone sorry that I haven't been in RW things to do but other then things are ok purr purr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43804 Jun 16, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good afternoon everyone sorry that I haven't been in RW things to do but other then things are ok purr purr
Even Kittens have rw responsibilities :)Good morning Princess! Your coffee is ready so sit down and have a cup while the realm wakes up :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43805 Jun 16, 2013
Good morning good people of the Realm.
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43806 Jun 16, 2013
Good morning all. I hope all you Dads have a very special day. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43807 Jun 16, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
No worries Luann. The RW does tend to mess up our fun sometimes, doesn't it?

Have a fresh bowl of milk.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43808 Jun 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Even Kittens have rw responsibilities :)Good morning Princess! Your coffee is ready so sit down and have a cup while the realm wakes up :)
happy Father's day Denny. thanks for the coffee...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43809 Jun 16, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I got over a dozen fathers day cards from Vietnam :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43810 Jun 16, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Rotor. Happy Father's Day. I hope it's a good one. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43811 Jun 16, 2013
Gotta run. I hope everyone has a super Sunday. I'll "see" you sometime next week.

Hearts, hugs, and Happy Father's Day!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43812 Jun 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>No worries Luann. The RW does tend to mess up our fun sometimes, doesn't it?
Have a fresh bowl of milk.....
yup sure do Hi Denny and RH and Happy Fathers day to all the dads and grandpa out there :) purr purr and have a great day

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43813 Jun 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>yup sure do Hi Denny and RH and Happy Fathers day to all the dads and grandpa out there :) purr purr and have a great day
Good morning kitty. Go in and make cat noise in Princess ear. Tell her coffee is on :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43814 Jun 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitty. Go in and make cat noise in Princess ear. Tell her coffee is on :)
gose in and purr purr in Princess ear and good morning everyone and have a great day :)(wave a paw at Denny)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 min Ferrerman 71,508
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 6 min Sams spam 176
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 7 min Charlie 149,574
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 12 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,773
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 17 min flbadcatowner 1,602
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 32 min Charlie 3,292
Word Association (Mar '10) 39 min Just Roxie 21,862
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr T Bone 211,732
What Turns You Off? 10 hr Spirit67_ 441
More from around the web