“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43565 May 24, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! We made it to Friday! I'm so glad this week is almost over! It's been a tough one for sure. I'm going to be doing my part to help this week-end, though and that makes me feel better. I'm looking forward to it, actually!
Big family BBQ on Monday at the in-laws place. The only thing is, we have to drive past some of the heavily damaged areas to get there.
Anyway....I hope everyone has a wonderful day and great week-end! Remember the veterans that made this country great! Hugs, hearts and kisses!
Hi Hippi. I hope things are getting "back-to normal" for most of the area. And I hope the fundraiser this weekend is a huge success.
Enjoy your BBQ at the in-laws and remember the secret's in the sauce....

Hugs, hearts and sauce.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43566 May 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. That's great about your uncle. And good that he's able to connect with OTHER family members. In the age of electronics and with so many ways to contact others--email, cell, phone, skype, etc--it's sad that we don't have the time to talk to those who matter most to us.
Some of my deepest regrets through the years are the "should haves" that I didn't do......
Hearts, hugs, and no regrets!
Good morning Princess ... Getting ready to watch my soap opera and lay back even though I've only been awake 45 minutes ... It's already 80 degrees on the porch but very still ... Thunderstorms on the way but don't know how severe ... I'm sure there will be some sort of news during the soap ... I know there is lots to do during a holiday weekend so I'll let you get to it ... Have a fabulous Friday, enjoy your family and friends! Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43567 May 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess ... Getting ready to watch my soap opera and lay back even though I've only been awake 45 minutes ... It's already 80 degrees on the porch but very still ... Thunderstorms on the way but don't know how severe ... I'm sure there will be some sort of news during the soap ... I know there is lots to do during a holiday weekend so I'll let you get to it ... Have a fabulous Friday, enjoy your family and friends! Love, FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. You sound like you've been partying too hard if you're already ready for your after soap opera nap. LOL.

No rain for us, thankfully, for a while. Maybe I can get the rest of the garden planted and some things done. Found a whole mess of poison ivy yesterday, so I have got to get rid of that before it takes over.

The Hostas need weeding, and the mint needs to be picked again.*sigh* never ends--but I really enjoy it.

Have a great afternoon,
Hearts, hugs, and hostas!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43568 May 24, 2013
Good morning princess and Flower and everybody.
Kind of have some weather news.
Man, it's been one threat after another, almost daily lately.
Two this morning!!
Russia and California!
(It's going to be a big wave when 1/2 of California slips into the ocean!)
Headlines this morning-
"No tsunami threat from 8.3-magnitude earthquake off Russia"

5.7-magnitude earthquake shakes Northern California

I have a short video of me from Wednesday on my new "racing skull" lol. I wonder if I should put it on my Youtube site and put the link in Topix?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#43569 May 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>good morning kitten. Have some fish.....
I don't have time to go back too far here. What did I miss!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43570 May 24, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time to go back too far here. What did I miss!
Nothing, LuAnn (the kitty) was hungry for breakfast. I was out of milk, so I gave her a fish instead......

Hi Fisherman. you need to keep the freezer stocked. That kitten gets pretty hungry.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43571 May 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing, LuAnn (the kitty) was hungry for breakfast. I was out of milk, so I gave her a fish instead......
Hi Fisherman. you need to keep the freezer stocked. That kitten gets pretty hungry.
FISH I got fish PURR PURR thank you Princess and Fisherman :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43572 May 25, 2013
Good morning Princess and all those wonderful people of this peaceful realm :) Coffee is on

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43573 May 25, 2013
good morning everyone HI Denny and have a great day :) purr purr

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43574 May 25, 2013
Morning Denny, morning LuAnn.
Yucky day here, hard rain.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43575 May 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Not me sunny and in tdhe mid 90s haha Hi RH :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43576 May 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hard rain last night and we really do need it. I am sending some down to Flower. Here is some tuna kitty

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43577 May 26, 2013
Good morning Princess. I may have sent to much rain to Flower :) Lets have a cup of coffee and solve the worlds problems :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43578 May 26, 2013
Good morning everyone. Just a quick "drive-by" this morning as I am now headed out for the day. I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. It's beautiful and sunny here--almost too much sun, as I got just a tad burned yesterday. But nothing major--with a small application of aloe and mullein, I should be back in the pink--as opposed to red, very soon.

Enjoy your weekend and remember the fallen.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43579 May 26, 2013
good morning everyone and enjoy the day :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43580 May 27, 2013
Good morning princess and all in the realm. Coffee is on :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43581 May 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning princess and all in the realm. Coffee is on :)
Morning Denny and to all that come in and have a great day purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43582 May 27, 2013
Good morning all. Tanks for the coffee Denny, Hi LuAnn. Gotta run. I may check in later, but there's lots to do today.

Hearts, hugs, and remembrances.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#43583 May 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing, LuAnn (the kitty) was hungry for breakfast. I was out of milk, so I gave her a fish instead......
There's some new fish in the freezer.
Got to keep LuAnn purring.

I was flipping through some channels the other day and saw a Bugs Bunny cartoon that made me think of your thread. When I'm in here you can call me Sir Loin of Beef. lol (as long as no cat takes a bite out of my leg-)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43584 May 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some new fish in the freezer.
Got to keep LuAnn purring.
I was flipping through some channels the other day and saw a Bugs Bunny cartoon that made me think of your thread. When I'm in here you can call me Sir Loin of Beef. lol (as long as no cat takes a bite out of my leg-)
Was it the Singing Sword? Or was it when Bugs tries to "knight" the Sheriff of Nottingham? Sir Loin of Beef was one of his running jokes. He's also used Duke of Ellington on occasion. A co-worker sent me an email the other day that was a pic of Foghorn Leghorn and the dog (did he EVER have a name besides Dog?) Anyway, the dog was asleep and Foghorn was setting a firecracker off next to him. The caption said "no one had to tell us when we were kids not to try this at home, cause we weren't complete idiots" LOL.

Have a super day Fisherman, and I'm sure LuAnn will be glad to have the fish.....

Time to get back to it--it will NOT get done by itself......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 min DILF 30,283
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min -Lea- 25,376
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 5 min DILF 5,144
White Trash Christmas 8 min DILF 2
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 10 min DILF 7,468
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 16 min Roxie Darling 67
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min dragoon70056 37,713
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min chortle 152,340
True or False Game 47 min dragoon70056 1,232