“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#43524 May 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know things are ok for you, Princess, and the teen troll. Oddly enough we had tornadoes in my part of the world too, but of course they're not nearly as strong as the ones in Hippis area.
Twisters in Hippi's world take steroids.... Them suckers gits BIG..... I have a friend who grew up in S. Dakota,on the Res,and he once saw 6 lined up rolling across the prairie. Almost 4-5 miles wide and tearing stuff up.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43525 May 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi all! Just checking in. Its storming again, but not severe. It does make the day seem more depressing though. Tell Billy I need some of those antidepressants!
Have a great day, y'all..
Still storming here too Hippi. I am glad you are alright

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43526 May 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Is taking a trip to Red Lobster the same thing as going fishing?
Close enough :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43527 May 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Is taking a trip to Red Lobster the same thing as going fishing?
Only in Princess's world.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43528 May 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Only in Princess's world.....
You are a lucky man to have the love of a Princess :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43529 May 22, 2013
Good morning everyone. It's Wednesday--be sure to celebrate!

I'm already tired--you'd think someone that got up before 5, would find time to eat breakfast before 9.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43530 May 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Only in Princess's world.....
Since that's the only world I care about......

Morning Sugah,

See you tonight or tomorrow?

XOXO

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43531 May 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You are a lucky man to have the love of a Princess :)
He certainly is, and I never hesitate to remind him.

But then I'm pretty lucky myself.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43532 May 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. It's Wednesday--be sure to celebrate!
I'm already tired--you'd think someone that got up before 5, would find time to eat breakfast before 9.....
Your coffe is ready so let me pour you a cup :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43533 May 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>He certainly is, and I never hesitate to remind him.
Keep telling him he doesn't deserve a girl like you :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43534 May 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>He certainly is, and I never hesitate to remind him.
All that woman and BBJ too

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43535 May 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Your coffe is ready so let me pour you a cup :)
thanks Denny.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43536 May 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling him he doesn't deserve a girl like you :)
I tell myself every day that I don't deserve him..... We're pretty lucky to have been together as long as we have.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43537 May 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>All that woman and BBJ too
and plum, peach, squash pickles, and jalapeno peppers....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#43538 May 22, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends. Finally a sunny day today! We sure need it. Chance of more storms the next few days so we'll take any sunshine we can get. Nothing severe, mind you, just rain and stuff.
Anyway, I'm beginning to finally process everything that's happened the last few days, the shock is wearing off at least. We cancelled our trip to the lake this week-end. Gonna donate the money we would have spent to the Red Cross. It just seems like the right thing to do.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and hope!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43539 May 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, sometimes those "good intentions" come too late. We're not guaranteed anything in this world, so it's best to do for someone today--as you never know when it's your last chance. Call your Uncle and enjoy what time you have together.
Hugs and hearts, and visits....<3
Good morning, Princess ... I DID call my uncle and had a good chat ... My cousin and he are flying to Boston Tuesday for a week to see my other little cousin ... that is so cool! Then we'll connect upon his return or maybe before he leaves ... He lives 2 hours south of Dallas and he was unaffected from the storms that passed there last evening and hope Ricky is alright! Haven't been awake long enough to check the threads ... Hope your day is a great one and as soon as I get myself together I'm going to make myself a great day!...

Hearts, hugs and family ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43540 May 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends. Finally a sunny day today! We sure need it. Chance of more storms the next few days so we'll take any sunshine we can get. Nothing severe, mind you, just rain and stuff.
Anyway, I'm beginning to finally process everything that's happened the last few days, the shock is wearing off at least. We cancelled our trip to the lake this week-end. Gonna donate the money we would have spent to the Red Cross. It just seems like the right thing to do.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and hope!
Good morning Hippi. Glad to see that things are starting to get back to normal for you. And that's an excellent idea for donating to the Red Cross--kudos to you.

I heard one official say not to send "stuff" right now--no clothes, etc. But to donate money--for emergency housing, food distribution points, etc. Things--like clothes, cleaning supplies, furniture and appliances should come later.

I'm just thankful that it wasn't worse. I still get chills thinking about those schools.

Have a good day.
Hearts, hugs, and new beginnings.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43541 May 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I DID call my uncle and had a good chat ... My cousin and he are flying to Boston Tuesday for a week to see my other little cousin ... that is so cool! Then we'll connect upon his return or maybe before he leaves ... He lives 2 hours south of Dallas and he was unaffected from the storms that passed there last evening and hope Ricky is alright! Haven't been awake long enough to check the threads ... Hope your day is a great one and as soon as I get myself together I'm going to make myself a great day!...
Hearts, hugs and family ...
Good morning Flower. That's great about your uncle. And good that he's able to connect with OTHER family members. In the age of electronics and with so many ways to contact others--email, cell, phone, skype, etc--it's sad that we don't have the time to talk to those who matter most to us.

Some of my deepest regrets through the years are the "should haves" that I didn't do......

Hearts, hugs, and no regrets!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43542 May 23, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I tell myself every day that I don't deserve him..... We're pretty lucky to have been together as long as we have.....
This month will be our 46th

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43543 May 23, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. That's great about your uncle. And good that he's able to connect with OTHER family members. In the age of electronics and with so many ways to contact others--email, cell, phone, skype, etc--it's sad that we don't have the time to talk to those who matter most to us.
Some of my deepest regrets through the years are the "should haves" that I didn't do......
Hearts, hugs, and no regrets!
Coffee is on Princess. Seize the day when you get around to it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 4 min andet1987 302
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 4 min Truths 5,287
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 138,393
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 4 min CJ Rocker 11,635
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 6 min CJ Rocker 276
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 min Crystal_Clear722 26,726
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min andet1987 30,033
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 10 min Spotted Girl 64
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min replaytime 133,653
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Old Sam 152,698