Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a nice Bass, 2 Pickerel, a Yellow Perch, and a Sunny as big as my hand Sunday.
You guys stay safe.
We will. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We're good here. The storm that was in Hippi's area is knocking on our door but it had 1,000 miles to wear itself out. All we are getting is lightening,some wind and rain. Its pretty much scattered/spotty.
Not sure about E-ville, but L-ville is saying the chance of tornadic activity is slim to none--right now. Here's hoping it stays that way.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning everyone and God bless thoses who were hit by the big storms over the weekend and keep them safe :)
Morning LuAnn. Everything else just sort of pales in comparison.

Hugs and hearts.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Billy,all is good here. A little hard rain,some lightening,wind. Passed thru quickly. We didn't get near what Hippi got..... We're good here. Trying some fishing in a bit.
Good to know things are ok for you, Princess, and the teen troll. Oddly enough we had tornadoes in my part of the world too, but of course they're not nearly as strong as the ones in Hippis area.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy Tuesday....
good morning Brother dear. Hope all is strange and crazy in Billyville this AM.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Billy. We have more tornadoes coming tonight all around me. Spring sucks
I hate tornadoes. They break everything that they hit.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Good to know things are ok for you, Princess, and the teen troll. Oddly enough we had tornadoes in my part of the world too, but of course they're not nearly as strong as the ones in Hippis area.
It's usually hurricanes for you guys. But Hippi's area has really been hit hard the last couple days.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It's usually hurricanes for you guys. But Hippi's area has really been hit hard the last couple days.
But we get cool stuff like this... http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/05/21/lon...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>But we get cool stuff like this... http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/05/21/lon...
You know my love/hate relationship with crawly things--I love to hate them......

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Billy. We have more tornadoes coming tonight all around me. Spring sucks
Spring: Rain/storms/tornadoes.... Summer: Heat/humidity/drought.....Autu mn/Fall: Hunting season/SOME rain..... Winter: Snow/cold/blizzards/ice/sleet( did mention COLD?).... Pick yore season..... They all have their drawbacks. Peersonally,I'm kinda fond of Autumn. C'mon squirrel season.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Spring: Rain/storms/tornadoes.... Summer: Heat/humidity/drought.....Autu mn/Fall: Hunting season/SOME rain..... Winter: Snow/cold/blizzards/ice/sleet( did mention COLD?).... Pick yore season..... They all have their drawbacks. Peersonally,I'm kinda fond of Autumn. C'mon squirrel season.....
Autumn is good--our anniversary and my birthday--c'mon presents.... <3

Hi Oki.

XOXO

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Hi Flower. I don't like ants--I do however like aUnts. They can be lots of fun. Talked to my Aunt earlier this week, and another one is having a birthday soon--so I'll need to call her.
And it IS an awesome day.
Hearts, hugs, and stuff....
Good morning, Princess ... I had lunch with my cousin on Friday. S/W my other cousin yesterday ... Told her to tell her mom (my last aunt on my daddy's side) to make arrangements to see my last Uncle asap ... I had made a surprise visit to see my last aunt on my mom's side the last week of this month ... It was too late ... She passed the same week as Pooh Bear ... TOO LATE!:(... Shouldn't have waited, should have just gone when I felt the urge ... I had no idea she was ill and I should've made a phone call ... We just never know ... I MUST see my Uncle now as time is of the essence ... We just never know ... I will call my Uncle today and not even wait for my cousin ... she doesn't do anything without my aunt attached to her hip (sorry, but that's how I see it)... My Uncle is so cool and my step-aunt is very cool, too! Prayers for those in OK, love and hugs sent your way, too!

Hearts, hugs and family ...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Hi princess and Flower and everybody.
Fishing?
I hope Oki is catching a big one right now. Sounds like you had a good day Rotor.
I might try this small, shallow sailboat I've been working on tomorrow. It had a retractable keel, so it's very flat and can go over the reef. I made some long oars and tried to make some oar locks Sunday. Had to patch the bottom because it looked like someone dragged it up and down a dirt road, probably with people riding on it and it had about a 4 foot hole about 8 inches wide (it probably floated over from Maui). I fiberglassed that a few months ago. Tried it with a kayak paddle, but it didn't work very good. I'm hoping it will fly like a racing skull... Should be able to troll small lures for jacks (crevalle/travalle).

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I had lunch with my cousin on Friday. S/W my other cousin yesterday ... Told her to tell her mom (my last aunt on my daddy's side) to make arrangements to see my last Uncle asap ... I had made a surprise visit to see my last aunt on my mom's side the last week of this month ... It was too late ... She passed the same week as Pooh Bear ... TOO LATE!:(... Shouldn't have waited, should have just gone when I felt the urge ... I had no idea she was ill and I should've made a phone call ... We just never know ... I MUST see my Uncle now as time is of the essence ... We just never know ... I will call my Uncle today and not even wait for my cousin ... she doesn't do anything without my aunt attached to her hip (sorry, but that's how I see it)... My Uncle is so cool and my step-aunt is very cool, too! Prayers for those in OK, love and hugs sent your way, too!
Hearts, hugs and family ...
Yeah, sometimes those "good intentions" come too late. We're not guaranteed anything in this world, so it's best to do for someone today--as you never know when it's your last chance. Call your Uncle and enjoy what time you have together.

Hugs and hearts, and visits....<3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess and Flower and everybody.
Fishing?
I hope Oki is catching a big one right now. Sounds like you had a good day Rotor.
I might try this small, shallow sailboat I've been working on tomorrow. It had a retractable keel, so it's very flat and can go over the reef. I made some long oars and tried to make some oar locks Sunday. Had to patch the bottom because it looked like someone dragged it up and down a dirt road, probably with people riding on it and it had about a 4 foot hole about 8 inches wide (it probably floated over from Maui). I fiberglassed that a few months ago. Tried it with a kayak paddle, but it didn't work very good. I'm hoping it will fly like a racing skull... Should be able to troll small lures for jacks (crevalle/travalle).
Hi Fisherman. I understood something about a boat with a hole in it, and making it fly--or something. The rest was just too technical--I'm sure Rotor and Oki understand it though....lol. Hippi's at home, fine, no work today as her office has no water. Not sure about power, they might have some. Anway, just thought I'd let you know.....

Hearts, hugs, and fishing....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Hi all! Just checking in. Its storming again, but not severe. It does make the day seem more depressing though. Tell Billy I need some of those antidepressants!
Have a great day, y'all..

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Hippichick wrote:
Hi all! Just checking in. Its storming again, but not severe. It does make the day seem more depressing though. Tell Billy I need some of those antidepressants!
Good to see you and hear you're OK.
You have the day off?
Go fishing!
Catching fish is an antidepressant.

Oh, stormy? Could just try day dreaming about catching fish?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Hi Hippi. Glad it's not severe there--you guys have had MORE than enough of that. Try to take a break from it--if you can. Hugs and hearts and healing to all.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you and hear you're OK.
You have the day off?
Go fishing!
Catching fish is an antidepressant.
Oh, stormy? Could just try day dreaming about catching fish?
Is taking a trip to Red Lobster the same thing as going fishing?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Autumn is good--our anniversary and my birthday--c'mon presents.... <3
Hi Oki.
XOXO
Hi Sweet. Presents? Okay.......... Hmmmm.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,821 - 42,840 of45,923
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

170 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The letter P (Jun '13) 4 min quilterqueen 1,023
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 5 min quilterqueen 2,347
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 6 min quilterqueen 1,568
Add a word and drop a word 7 min SUG here 921
The letter 'T' (Nov '12) 8 min quilterqueen 1,066
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 9 min quilterqueen 468
True False Game (Jun '11) 10 min greymouser 9,518
What is the meaning of life? 22 min Ozzie 37
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min greymouser 140,415