Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43485 May 20, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Man, what a night last night! Thanks for calling to check on me. I was getting texts, phone calls, all kinds of stuff from friends, and I appreciated every one of them! The Shawnee tornado was too close for comfort for me. It had hit an area I grew up in, Little Axe first. A couple of people from our church had roof damage and one's home was destroyed. I'm ready for this tornado season to be over! I hope it's not too bad this afternoon, but they're saying it will be, if not worse, so keep those prayers coming.
Have a great day all! Hugs, hearts and healing!
Well Good morning girl. I know it was a scary night for you, and I know *I* rested better after hearing your sweet voice.

The devestation was absolutely horrible--I couldn't believe that damage. Unreal....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43486 May 20, 2013
Just talked to Hippi a little bit ago. She's currently fine--trying to get home from work, but having trouble--nothing major though.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43488 May 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Just talked to Hippi a little bit ago. She's currently fine--trying to get home from work, but having trouble--nothing major though.
That's good to hear.
Are you in an area that is in danger of tornadoes?
Who else is?
- I'll be hoping for them too.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43489 May 20, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to hear.
Are you in an area that is in danger of tornadoes?
Who else is?
- I'll be hoping for them too.
Not from this particular storm. All in Hippi's family are accounted for--parents, hubby, kids. Just praying for the families of those poor children. I just heard it's turned from a rescue to recovery.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43490 May 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Man, what a night last night! Thanks for calling to check on me. I was getting texts, phone calls, all kinds of stuff from friends, and I appreciated every one of them! The Shawnee tornado was too close for comfort for me. It had hit an area I grew up in, Little Axe first. A couple of people from our church had roof damage and one's home was destroyed. I'm ready for this tornado season to be over! I hope it's not too bad this afternoon, but they're saying it will be, if not worse, so keep those prayers coming.
Have a great day all! Hugs, hearts and healing!
Hippi I hope you are OK. What a terrible tornado

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43491 May 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Not from this particular storm. All in Hippi's family are accounted for--parents, hubby, kids. Just praying for the families of those poor children. I just heard it's turned from a rescue to recovery.
Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready and I am so glad or Hippi is OK :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43493 May 21, 2013
Dark,windy and heavy rain with lightening here this morning. Not a good morning to go fishing.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43494 May 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
Dark,windy and heavy rain with lightening here this morning. Not a good morning to go fishing.....
Got a nice Bass, 2 Pickerel, a Yellow Perch, and a Sunny as big as my hand Sunday.

You guys stay safe.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43495 May 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a nice Bass, 2 Pickerel, a Yellow Perch, and a Sunny as big as my hand Sunday.
You guys stay safe.
We're good here. The storm that was in Hippi's area is knocking on our door but it had 1,000 miles to wear itself out. All we are getting is lightening,some wind and rain. Its pretty much scattered/spotty.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43496 May 21, 2013
Good morning everyone and God bless thoses who were hit by the big storms over the weekend and keep them safe :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43497 May 21, 2013
Good morning sis and friends, happy Tuesday....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43498 May 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Hey Billy,all is good here. A little hard rain,some lightening,wind. Passed thru quickly. We didn't get near what Hippi got..... We're good here. Trying some fishing in a bit.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43499 May 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Billy. We have more tornadoes coming tonight all around me. Spring sucks

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43500 May 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Coffee is ready and I am so glad or Hippi is OK :)
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. And I'm glad too. What a horrible experience to go through.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43501 May 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
Morning Sugah. No storms here--just some light rain--it's worse toward the river.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43502 May 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys stay safe.
We will. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43503 May 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We're good here. The storm that was in Hippi's area is knocking on our door but it had 1,000 miles to wear itself out. All we are getting is lightening,some wind and rain. Its pretty much scattered/spotty.
Not sure about E-ville, but L-ville is saying the chance of tornadic activity is slim to none--right now. Here's hoping it stays that way.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43504 May 21, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning everyone and God bless thoses who were hit by the big storms over the weekend and keep them safe :)
Morning LuAnn. Everything else just sort of pales in comparison.

Hugs and hearts.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43505 May 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Billy,all is good here. A little hard rain,some lightening,wind. Passed thru quickly. We didn't get near what Hippi got..... We're good here. Trying some fishing in a bit.
Good to know things are ok for you, Princess, and the teen troll. Oddly enough we had tornadoes in my part of the world too, but of course they're not nearly as strong as the ones in Hippis area.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43506 May 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
good morning Brother dear. Hope all is strange and crazy in Billyville this AM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Branded for Bernie: Dozens Get Inked With Free ... 3 min Christsharians on... 1
News Man sues McDonald's over 'misbranded' mozzarell... 4 min Christsharians on... 5
News Mom passes for teen in viral Twitter photo: Can... 5 min Christsharians on... 1
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 5 min its me daisy 1,734
News Charges dropped against 8-year-old armed robber... 7 min Christsharians on... 23
Yo momma so fat... 9 min Mineral Prospector 30
News Rescue dog to be named mayor of Reno for a day 9 min Christsharians on... 6
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Dream Crystal 181,116
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr F_R_E_D 54,056
a-z of music (Mar '08) 2 hr CJ Rocker 20,951
News Mugshots: Alleged meth use has changed man's fa... 3 hr Knock off purse s... 12
More from around the web