Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43386 May 13, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms and grandmas great grandmas out there :)
Good morning kitty. Have some milk.

Thanks for the mothers day wishes.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43387 May 13, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitty. Have some milk.
Wake up and smell the coffee Princess. I am getting worried! Rotor has been very quiet. Is this the calm before the storm?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43388 May 13, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up and smell the coffee Princess. I am getting worried! Rotor has been very quiet. Is this the calm before the storm?
thanks for the coffee Denny. Probably not--Rotor's got finals, so he's sort of busy......

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#43389 May 13, 2013
G'morning good people, hope all the moms had a terrific Sunday.

Heya Princess, how's life treatin' ya? It snowed here this weekend, didn't stay around tho. Pretty dang fed up with that!lol Furnace worked all weekend and yet this morning too. Cawazy arse crud huh?
Have a pleasant Monday everyone, I need another hot, very hot cup of coffee.:^)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43390 May 13, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Scooterman sounds very cute indeed.
Jack has a new friend. We call him pup. I think they got pup to keep Jack a little closer to home. He definitely hasn't been over to "play" with Cooper as much since pup showed up. He's a little black and white border collie/shephard mix. Cute as a bug. He and Jack were visiting the other day and pup got "trapped" up on the deck. He came up to see what was going on, but got scared by the cat and wouldn't go back to the steps--that mean old cat was in his way. lol. I would guess pup was just weaned--he's a little tiny thing, just a furball with legs. When their "mama" came home with the kids in her car. You should have seen those 2 take off. Running just as hard as they could go after her. LOL. Thought I'd die laughing.
Almost makes me want another one--ALMOST. LOL
Have a great day,
hearts, hugs, and pups.....
Good morning, Princess ... awwwwww, what a sweet story ... Almost makes me want to go and rescue Jax a playmate ... ALMOST being the operative word, LOL ... That's so sweet! I can just picture it and see us on the porch with our sides splitting ... What a visual ... It was a good weekend over here and hope the same for you ... Enjoy your day, Princess <3 ...

I agree ... Hearts, hugs and pups ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43391 May 13, 2013
Red! I just left you a post over on your thread. Took ages to get through my tracker this AM. I didn't know you had been around. I guess I need to pay closer attention.

Got some Lavender on Saturday, so I'm going to try to get it in the ground today. And get some more weeding done.

Planted a bed of calendula (pot marigolds) this weekend too--the seeds were old, but they might germinate, and if they don't--I'll plant something else.

Have a super day.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43392 May 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... awwwwww, what a sweet story ... Almost makes me want to go and rescue Jax a playmate ... ALMOST being the operative word, LOL ... That's so sweet! I can just picture it and see us on the porch with our sides splitting ... What a visual ... It was a good weekend over here and hope the same for you ... Enjoy your day, Princess <3 ...
I agree ... Hearts, hugs and pups ...
LOL I know right? Like I said it ALMOST makes me want another pup--but I've already decided that Cooper will be our last. They're great fun and all that, but I don't like being tied down. Without pets, we can take off on a whim, if we decide to go out of town for the weekend, but with pets--ah, a whole different story.

Anyway--pup was awfully funny that day. I nearly laughed till I cried. At one point the cat was sitting in the driveway, and pup was hiding under a lilac bush (about 15 foot away) barking like crazy at the cat, then when the cat turned and looked at him, he yelped like he was hurt. lol The cat was no where near him, but pup thought it was scary enough to hurt him long distance.....

Have a super day.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43393 May 13, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitty. Have some milk.
and a good morning too you as well and thank you for the milk and your welcome :) purr purr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43394 May 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I know right? Like I said it ALMOST makes me want another pup--but I've already decided that Cooper will be our last. They're great fun and all that, but I don't like being tied down. Without pets, we can take off on a whim, if we decide to go out of town for the weekend, but with pets--ah, a whole different story.
Anyway--pup was awfully funny that day. I nearly laughed till I cried. At one point the cat was sitting in the driveway, and pup was hiding under a lilac bush (about 15 foot away) barking like crazy at the cat, then when the cat turned and looked at him, he yelped like he was hurt. lol The cat was no where near him, but pup thought it was scary enough to hurt him long distance.....
Have a super day.....
Lets drink coffee and watch the Obama administration melt down. Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records seizure. Reminds me of Nixon. How many more scandals before impeachment?

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43395 May 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Lets drink coffee and watch the Obama administration melt down. Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records seizure. Reminds me of Nixon. How many more scandals before impeachment?
This week is the 40th anniversary of Watergate.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43396 May 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Lets drink coffee and watch the Obama administration melt down. Benghazi, IRS, AP phone records seizure. Reminds me of Nixon. How many more scandals before impeachment?
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43397 May 14, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>This week is the 40th anniversary of Watergate.
Good morning Brother dear....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43398 May 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I know right? Like I said it ALMOST makes me want another pup--but I've already decided that Cooper will be our last. They're great fun and all that, but I don't like being tied down. Without pets, we can take off on a whim, if we decide to go out of town for the weekend, but with pets--ah, a whole different story.
Have a super day.....
Good morning, Princess ... sounds like a cute pup and must be quite young ... yep, I keep saying Jax will be my last and I have the same thinking ... about being tied down ... I haven't traveled at all this year and it's already May ... haven't any plans and I thought last year I'd of already made it to ATL, FLL but summer but I have no plans ... and now for sure I cannot leave Jax ... Everyone says, "Oh, FC, we know you ... you'll get another pup for Jax and for you!" ... IDK about that ... people think they seem to know me better than me, ha!... Anyway, it's a beautiful morning here, mid 80's again and we'd better enjoy it because the 90's are on their way next week ...
Enjoy your day! Love, FC <3 ...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43399 May 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Brother dear....
Good morning Sis....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43400 May 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... sounds like a cute pup and must be quite young ... yep, I keep saying Jax will be my last and I have the same thinking ... about being tied down ... I haven't traveled at all this year and it's already May ... haven't any plans and I thought last year I'd of already made it to ATL, FLL but summer but I have no plans ... and now for sure I cannot leave Jax ... Everyone says, "Oh, FC, we know you ... you'll get another pup for Jax and for you!" ... IDK about that ... people think they seem to know me better than me, ha!... Anyway, it's a beautiful morning here, mid 80's again and we'd better enjoy it because the 90's are on their way next week ...
Enjoy your day! Love, FC <3 ...
Pup looks just old enough to be weaned.

Supposed to be hot here today, chance of rain tomorrow. But then that's spring in the Ohio Valley.

Hearts, hugs, and puppies.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43401 May 14, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>This week is the 40th anniversary of Watergate.
OK, I'll go wiretap the back stall in the restroom at the park.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43402 May 14, 2013
Hi princess and Flower and Denny and LuAnn (and HippiChick if you're back there).

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43403 May 14, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess and Flower and Denny and LuAnn (and HippiChick if you're back there).
Hi Fisherman and good afternoon everyone :)purr purr ( goody fish to eat )

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43404 May 15, 2013
Good morning all. I hope you have a productive Wednesday. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43405 May 15, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Fisherman. Not sure about anyone else, but Hippi is <------over there. Or maybe over there-------> She's like a Ninja, jack.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 2 min andet1987 1,962
News Ashley Judd's grandmother skeptical of Senate run (Nov '12) 3 min Catfan 22
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min LIM 68,555
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min LoverBoy 210,051
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min andet1987 37,490
What Turns You Off? 8 min Scarbelly Bob 153
A six word game (Dec '08) 10 min ImFree2Choose 20,892
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 33 min Aquarius-wy 94
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr visitor 2,762
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr positronium 20,748
More from around the web