Goats Milk with Princess

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43362 May 10, 2013
Good Friday morning everyone and have a great day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43363 May 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Brother Billy is just as you might expect. And the CHO is sooooo tall. She's soon going to be taller than her mama--if she isn't already....lol
Have a super day.....
Hearts, hugs, and errands....
Good Friday morning, Princess ... The morning rain forced me to sleep late!*wink*... yay, we got some rain >FC does the happy dance< Thinking I may have to make a trip out the brown CHO's way sometime in the very near future ... The flights are so inexpensive and haven't seen my friend since 1992 ... The day we met I was coming out the back door and she opened her back door, "My dog just had puppies" ... I walked over and she invited me in ... I saw a little black and white one scooting across the way and said, "I want that one".... And thus, the "Scooter Man" was born ... Scooter, my first pup ever ... He could push the front door open when he wanted to come in and Dennis taught him to push it closed afterward ... He was the "social" pup we'd take everwhere ... He was born in Ft Lauderdale ... A lady from Boca Raton would come every Wednesday for training lessons with me ... Every Saturday he'd get groomed ... The grooming place was just across the street ... These two gentlemen would take care of him .. The Scooter Man would come home with a blue tie with a bell tied to it ... Dennis and I would laugh, take it off, and tell him, "the Scooter Man doesn't wear no foo-foo stuff", LOL ... One time I went to Home Depot for potting soil and I heard from across the parking lot, "Look, there's Scooter's mom!" ... it was Scooter's groomer's ... After my multi-jurisdictional stint was over after two years, I transferred to Mobile AL to handle the Amtrak disaster ... I will NEVER forget we took Scooter to the beach ... It was me Billy Faye and her boyfriend in an RV ... I was throwing the tennis ball back and forth/back and forth ... the pup was the energizer puppy ... you'd tire before he would ... A lovely elderly couple pulled up and said,
"that's a fine dog you have there" ... I will NEVER forget that ... Man, that was the best dog ever ... Of course, I say that of all my pups ... Each of them have their own characteristics ... Wait till I tell you the one about the string of boats at the lake ... oh, I could go on and on ... feeling a little nostalgic today? No, not me, LOL ...

Hearts, Hugs and Nostagia ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43364 May 10, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Did you see this going around?
Princess related?
SOMETHING FOR THE MEN TO LEARN.
King Arthur and the Witch:
Young King Arthur was ambushed and imprisoned by the monarch of a neighboring kingdom. The monarch could have killed him but was moved by Arthur's youth and ideals. So, the monarch offered him his freedom, as long as he could answer a very difficult question. Arthur would have a year to figure out the answer and, if after a year, he still had no answer, he would be put to death.
The question?...What do women really want? Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query. But, since it was better than death, he accepted the monarch's proposition to have an answer by year's end.
He returned to his kingdom and began to poll everyone: the princess, the priests, the wise men and even the court jester. He spoke with everyone, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer.
Many people advised him to consult the old witch, for only she would have the answer.
But the price would be high; as the witch was famous throughout the kingdom for the exorbitant prices she charged.
The last day of the year arrived and Arthur had no choice but to talk to the witch. She agreed to answer the question, but he would have to agree to her price first.
The old witch wanted to marry Sir Lancelot, the most noble of the Knights of the Round Table and Arthur's closest friend!
Young Arthur was horrified. She was hunchbacked and hideous, had only one tooth, smelled like sewage, made obscene noises, etc. He had never encountered such a repugnant creature in all his life.
He refused to force his friend to marry her and endure such a terrible burden; but Lancelot, learning of the proposal, spoke with Arthur
He said nothing was too big of a sacrifice compared to Arthur's life and the preservation of the Round Table.
Hence, a wedding was proclaimed and the witch answered Arthur's question thus:
What a woman really wants, she answered....is to be in charge of her own life.
Everyone in the kingdom instantly knew that the witch had uttered a great truth and that Arthur's life would be spared.
And so it was, the neighboring monarch granted Arthur his freedom and Lancelot and the witch had a wonderful wedding.
The honeymoon hour approached and Lancelot, steeling himself for a horrific experience, entered the bedroom. But, what a sight awaited him. The most beautiful woman he had ever seen lay before him on the bed. The astounded Lancelot asked what had happened
The beauty replied that since he had been so kind to her when she appeared as a witch, she would henceforth, be her horrible deformed self only half the time and the beautiful maiden the other half.
Which would he prefer? Beautiful during the day....or night?
Lancelot pondered the predicament. During the day, a beautiful woman to show off to his friends, but at night, in the privacy of his castle, an old witch? Or, would he prefer having a hideous witch during the day, but by night, a beautiful woman for him to enjoy wondrous intimate moments?
What would YOU do?
What Lancelot chose is below.
BUT....make YOUR choice before you scroll down below.
OKAY?
Noble Lancelot said that he would allow HER to make the choice herself.
Upon hearing this, she announced that she would be beautiful all the time because he had respected her enough to let her be in charge of her own life
Now....what is the moral to this story?
The moral is.....
If you don't let a woman have her own way....
Things are going to get ugly
Good morning Fisherman. LOL. Nice story. Hope you have a super weekend.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43365 May 10, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends! Princess, last night, Mr Hippi only got up to get a drink of water. He said "You didn't have to hang up, I'm going right back to bed". Anyway, he felt a little better this morning after getting some good rest.
My mom dropped her little dog off at my house this morning. Cute chihuahua named Banjo. They're on their way to Branson. She won't even be here for Mother's Day.
Have a wonderful day everyone! Hugs, hearts and banjos!
Hi Hippi. I hope he feels better and is able to enjoy his weekend. It's no fun being sick, and definitely no fun being sick on the weekend.

How do Banjo, Belushi, and Birdie get along? lol. Sounds like the beginnings of a band......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43366 May 10, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Backatcha... OXOXOX Be good.
Be good? I thought you knew me by now....

See you tonight.

XOXOXO

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43367 May 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Here is a cup of coffee for you. Now even ABC is reporting on the Obama coverup on Benghazi. They have a copy of the original CIA report ant the 12 times the White House change the report. It is always the coverup that gets you. Nixon lied about Watergate and it ended his Presidency. Watergate was small potatoes compared to 4 men dying
thanks for the coffee Denny. Good morning.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43368 May 10, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good Friday morning everyone and have a great day :)
Morning kitty. Have some ping pong balls.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43369 May 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for the coffee Denny. Good morning.
Looks like Obama's boat is developing massive leaks :) Going down like the Titanic :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43370 May 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Friday morning, Princess ... The morning rain forced me to sleep late!*wink*... yay, we got some rain >FC does the happy dance< Thinking I may have to make a trip out the brown CHO's way sometime in the very near future ... The flights are so inexpensive and haven't seen my friend since 1992 ... The day we met I was coming out the back door and she opened her back door, "My dog just had puppies" ... I walked over and she invited me in ... I saw a little black and white one scooting across the way and said, "I want that one".... And thus, the "Scooter Man" was born ... Scooter, my first pup ever ... He could push the front door open when he wanted to come in and Dennis taught him to push it closed afterward ... He was the "social" pup we'd take everwhere ... He was born in Ft Lauderdale ... A lady from Boca Raton would come every Wednesday for training lessons with me ... Every Saturday he'd get groomed ... The grooming place was just across the street ... These two gentlemen would take care of him .. The Scooter Man would come home with a blue tie with a bell tied to it ... Dennis and I would laugh, take it off, and tell him, "the Scooter Man doesn't wear no foo-foo stuff", LOL ... One time I went to Home Depot for potting soil and I heard from across the parking lot, "Look, there's Scooter's mom!" ... it was Scooter's groomer's ... After my multi-jurisdictional stint was over after two years, I transferred to Mobile AL to handle the Amtrak disaster ... I will NEVER forget we took Scooter to the beach ... It was me Billy Faye and her boyfriend in an RV ... I was throwing the tennis ball back and forth/back and forth ... the pup was the energizer puppy ... you'd tire before he would ... A lovely elderly couple pulled up and said,
"that's a fine dog you have there" ... I will NEVER forget that ... Man, that was the best dog ever ... Of course, I say that of all my pups ... Each of them have their own characteristics ... Wait till I tell you the one about the string of boats at the lake ... oh, I could go on and on ... feeling a little nostalgic today? No, not me, LOL ...
Hearts, Hugs and Nostagia ...
LOL. Scooterman sounds very cute indeed.

Jack has a new friend. We call him pup. I think they got pup to keep Jack a little closer to home. He definitely hasn't been over to "play" with Cooper as much since pup showed up. He's a little black and white border collie/shephard mix. Cute as a bug. He and Jack were visiting the other day and pup got "trapped" up on the deck. He came up to see what was going on, but got scared by the cat and wouldn't go back to the steps--that mean old cat was in his way. lol. I would guess pup was just weaned--he's a little tiny thing, just a furball with legs. When their "mama" came home with the kids in her car. You should have seen those 2 take off. Running just as hard as they could go after her. LOL. Thought I'd die laughing.

Almost makes me want another one--ALMOST. LOL

Have a great day,
hearts, hugs, and pups.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#43371 May 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I hope he feels better and is able to enjoy his weekend. It's no fun being sick, and definitely no fun being sick on the weekend.
How do Banjo, Belushi, and Birdie get along? lol. Sounds like the beginnings of a band......
Well, Banjo and Belushi get along well and Birdie, she's starting to come around! At first, all she did was bark at him, now she's in to sniffing him! LOL! I had to put Banjo in the bed with us last night to stop her from barking all night. Every time he would move, there she'd go...bark, bark, bark! Not just any bark though, a high pitched, ear piercing, waking the dead bark. Stupid dog!
Hubby is feeling a tiny bit better and has to play this week-end. I hope he makes it! I feel bad for him. He went to the Dr yesterday and has bronchitis again. Poor guy!
Wishing everyone a fabulous Friday! Hugs, hearts and barking dogs!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#43372 May 10, 2013
Oh! Good morning everyone!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43373 May 10, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Banjo and Belushi get along well and Birdie, she's starting to come around! At first, all she did was bark at him, now she's in to sniffing him! LOL! I had to put Banjo in the bed with us last night to stop her from barking all night. Every time he would move, there she'd go...bark, bark, bark! Not just any bark though, a high pitched, ear piercing, waking the dead bark. Stupid dog!
Hubby is feeling a tiny bit better and has to play this week-end. I hope he makes it! I feel bad for him. He went to the Dr yesterday and has bronchitis again. Poor guy!
Wishing everyone a fabulous Friday! Hugs, hearts and barking dogs!
Hi Hippi. Oh no! Sorry Mr. Hippi is sick. Bronchitis is NO fun at all.

And who got any sleep with Birdie barking all night....LOL. the things that make dogs bark sometimes are hysterical. You read my post to Flower about pup and Jack. Pup decided Cooper was some sort of monster and decided to bark at him. Too funny! At least it wasn't the middle of the night....lol.

Have a great Friday yourself.

Hearts, hugs, and weekends.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43375 May 10, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Fisherman. LOL. Nice story. Hope you have a super weekend.....
You have a good weekend too.
I'm going down to my camp this evening, haven't been there for a couple of months, it will give me something to look forward to and think about at work today.(besides work, of course)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43376 May 10, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Oh! Good morning everyone!
And a good afternoon to you too Hippi. I'd say good morning, but we're already in the PM. thankfully......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43377 May 10, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a good weekend too.
I'm going down to my camp this evening, haven't been there for a couple of months, it will give me something to look forward to and think about at work today.(besides work, of course)
If you haven't been there in a couple months, there's probably LOTS of work to do there......

Watching it rain here, but should clear off and be fairly nice this weekend.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#43379 May 10, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>2012/13 the never ending winter....
We had a mild winter wit little snow. But the cold has come and gone for months, Its May now and we are still being warned of morning cold snaps and possible frost. I finally went fishing this morning, Nothing bit,but it was nice to go..... The fish were moving.... I could see them hitting the surface for stuff but they weren't doing anything else..... Still it was a nice morning. Remember: My worst day of fishing is still better than my best day at work..... LOL
always true. I went to my lake and saw the fish were moving so I'm making big plans for tomorrow. Hope you get more fishin' in this weekend!

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#43380 May 10, 2013
Happy Early Mom's Day to all the ladies in case I don't show up here this weekend.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43381 May 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>If you haven't been there in a couple months, there's probably LOTS of work to do there......
Watching it rain here, but should clear off and be fairly nice this weekend.
Happy mothers day Princess and all you lovely ladies. Coffee is ready :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43382 May 12, 2013
Happy Mothers Day to all the moms and grandmas great grandmas out there :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43383 May 13, 2013
Good morning all . I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend and all you moms had a super mother's day. I know mine was fantastic. Couldn't be beat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 10 min Mega Monster 2,383
SONGS about PLACES....title or lyrics (Jun '08) 13 min Glory Be 666
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min Denny CranesPlace 40,773
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 39 min honeymylove 140,487
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min the rest is silence 163,091
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 59 min Ex Senator Santpo... 23
News Muslim cleric says masturbating makes your hand... 1 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 26
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 2 hr beatlesinafog 666
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 4 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 31,999
News New and Totally Bizarre Baby Names 9 hr Spotted Girl 9
More from around the web