Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43283 May 3, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess.. MARK your calendar....Sensational Spring Sundress Sale st JC Penny's.. at the Mall...Next Friday..pick ya up ten..dine at the Food Court....go bowling at two..HOT DUDES..behind the shoe rental stand..OMG!!..
All is well in the Realm I see...YAY!!
Sundresses? Bowling? Hot dudes? Sounds like my kind of place....I'll be there.
Have a good one Chick....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43284 May 3, 2013
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you all have a supercalafragilistic sort of day.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43285 May 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you all have a supercalafragilistic sort of day.....
Good morning Princess and its Friday :) purr purr

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43286 May 3, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess and its Friday :) purr purr
Hello kitty. Have some milk and a fresh catnip mouse.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43288 May 3, 2013
Wonder what I did with the phone last night........

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#43289 May 3, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends. Speaking of phones, I left mine at home today, accidentally, of course. I feel naked! LOL!
Well, the sun is shining today, had frost this morning, but it should warm up into the 50's. Spring is finally back, at least for now. We had record lows this morning and record low "highs" yesterday. It typically should be in the 70's here. I hope it's a sign of a mild summer..
Wishing everyone a beautiful day! Hugs, hearts and kitties!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43290 May 3, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends. Speaking of phones, I left mine at home today, accidentally, of course. I feel naked! LOL!
Well, the sun is shining today, had frost this morning, but it should warm up into the 50's. Spring is finally back, at least for now. We had record lows this morning and record low "highs" yesterday. It typically should be in the 70's here. I hope it's a sign of a mild summer..
Wishing everyone a beautiful day! Hugs, hearts and kitties!
Oh no! You left your phone at home? How tragic..... LOL. I got one of the other extensions and put in my office for the day, but seriously, you'd think I could keep track. I've probably put it down somewhere, in a drawer, the fridge, under a sofa cushion--who knows.... It will turn up eventually.....lol.

Have a super day, it's supposed to be warm here, I think--around 75 or so.

Hearts, hugs, and horseraces.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43291 May 3, 2013
Good morning sis and friends! Happy friday....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43292 May 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't have any pineapples to glaze the ham with, so I used a mix of peach preserves, honey, and brown sugar. According to the troll, it turned out really well.(he couldn't wait for everyone else...lol)
Good morning, Princess ... Oh, that sounds wonderful ... I thought I had a haircut scheduled for 1330 yesterday when, in fact, it was scheduled for today ... called up my friend in Round Rock so I picked her up and we ate at Chili's ... sooooooo good! Steak, baked potato and I skipped the broccoli and substituted it for, drats! I can't remember! Oh, corn on the cob which I knifed it down for kernels ... some delicious garlic bread came with and of course I had to have a second piece of bread, it was that good!... Neither of us had eaten all day and it was 2 in the afternoon ... Then we went shopping, FINALLY, got a mug for my passport which I'll be getting on Monday ...

Well, here we are on Monday ... TGIF, pretty one ... Wishing you a beautiful day with family and friends ... Enjoy it! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43293 May 3, 2013
Wishing all here in the realm a lovely day ... FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43294 May 3, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Morning Brother dear. Going to be a busy weekend. It's not often that World Naked Gardening Day, The Kentucky Derby, AND Star Wars Day all fall on the same day..... So many events to attend, so little time.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43295 May 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Oh, that sounds wonderful ... I thought I had a haircut scheduled for 1330 yesterday when, in fact, it was scheduled for today ... called up my friend in Round Rock so I picked her up and we ate at Chili's ... sooooooo good! Steak, baked potato and I skipped the broccoli and substituted it for, drats! I can't remember! Oh, corn on the cob which I knifed it down for kernels ... some delicious garlic bread came with and of course I had to have a second piece of bread, it was that good!... Neither of us had eaten all day and it was 2 in the afternoon ... Then we went shopping, FINALLY, got a mug for my passport which I'll be getting on Monday ...
Well, here we are on Monday ... TGIF, pretty one ... Wishing you a beautiful day with family and friends ... Enjoy it! Love, FC <3 ...
Sounds like you had a wonderful day FC, good for you, you deserve it....

Why do you need a coffee cup for your passport? Sounds sort of strange to me, but you know those bureaucrats--they love to make things complicated....

Have a wonderful day and weekend Flower.
Hearts, hugs, and mugs....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43296 May 3, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Oh BTW, be extra careful today...An excerpt from our horoscope.....

Take care if you start to feel agitated or restless, because that might make you careless, leaving you accident-prone. Pay attention to what you're doing, especially if you're driving or handling hot or sharp objects

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43297 May 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Brother dear. Going to be a busy weekend. It's not often that World Naked Gardening Day, The Kentucky Derby, AND Star Wars Day all fall on the same day..... So many events to attend, so little time.....
Party,party,party....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43298 May 3, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Party,party,party....
I am sure the CHO will be ready to celebrate Star Wars day.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43299 May 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hello kitty. Have some milk and a fresh catnip mouse.....
Thank you Princess ( pounce on mouse ) purr purr

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43300 May 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure the CHO will be ready to celebrate Star Wars day.....
Good morning Princess. You coffee is ready and the Danish is great :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#43301 May 5, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43302 May 6, 2013
Good morning Realm. Hopefully you all had super weekends,'cause Monday has returned--with a vengence.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43303 May 6, 2013
Morning Princess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 2 min Gunslinger45 1,005
Two rhyming words! (Jun '12) 3 min andet1987 279
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 14 min andet1987 38,604
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 23 min andet1987 587
True False Game (Jun '11) 27 min SweLL GirL 15,767
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 29 min andet1987 26,919
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 30 min andet1987 6,254
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Finny Ferret 29,122
News Thong jeans are just the latest weird fashion t... 3 hr Emerald 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Pstr 224,565