Goats Milk with Princess

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#43259 May 1, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
FC? It's Wednesday, honey! LOL!
Thats our FC.... A day late and a dollar short. LOL

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#43260 May 1, 2013
Weather report of the Rockies: Wet snow. More wet snow. More wet snow.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#43261 May 1, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Weather report of the Rockies: Wet snow. More wet snow. More wet snow.
2012/13 the never ending winter....

We had a mild winter wit little snow. But the cold has come and gone for months, Its May now and we are still being warned of morning cold snaps and possible frost. I finally went fishing this morning, Nothing bit,but it was nice to go..... The fish were moving.... I could see them hitting the surface for stuff but they weren't doing anything else..... Still it was a nice morning. Remember: My worst day of fishing is still better than my best day at work..... LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43262 May 2, 2013
Hi yall. Hope that today is a good one for you. Got some plants in earlier this week. Ginger, trilliam, mint, plumbago, and Mayapple.... Can't wait to see them in all their blooming glory.

Have a super day.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43263 May 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry Princess Rotor and I will watch the place :)
THAT'S what I'm afraid of. Sort of bummed out that I'll be busy on Saturday and not able to do any gardening....it IS World Naked Gardening Day......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43264 May 2, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... the weekend flew by fast as have Monday and Tuesday ... just woke up from a very long nap ... it was almost 90 yesterday and almost 100 today ... glad the a/c is working and the fan is oscillating ... Hope your day is good and your evening is better ...
Hugs, hearts, and nice cool evenings ...
the evenings here have been very nice and pleasant as of late. Was watching the birds last night until dark, we had orioles, and woodpeckers eating out of the hummingbird feeder--hilarious.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43265 May 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready :)
Morning Denny, thanks.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43266 May 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
FC? It's Wednesday, honey! LOL!
It better not be, I think it's Thursday......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43267 May 2, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>2012/13 the never ending winter....
We had a mild winter wit little snow. But the cold has come and gone for months, Its May now and we are still being warned of morning cold snaps and possible frost. I finally went fishing this morning, Nothing bit,but it was nice to go..... The fish were moving.... I could see them hitting the surface for stuff but they weren't doing anything else..... Still it was a nice morning. Remember: My worst day of fishing is still better than my best day at work..... LOL
Hope you enjoyed the fishing. It's been beautiful weather for it.....

See you tonight, I guess.

XOXO

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43268 May 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and dear ones! Busy, busy day for me, but I took a break to come in and say hello. Gotta get these registration packets finished. Designing them myself, so wish me luck! Have a great day everyone. Happy Hump Day!
So busy I think I missed it all together. Have a super day Chick. Talk to you sometime, I hope.

Hearts, hugs, and hello.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43269 May 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>THAT'S what I'm afraid of. Sort of bummed out that I'll be busy on Saturday and not able to do any gardening....it IS World Naked Gardening Day......
Wow! I didn't know that but I have my uniform ready:) Coffee is on Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43270 May 2, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! I didn't know that but I have my uniform ready:) Coffee is on Princess
morning Denny--thanks.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#43271 May 2, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends! Getting ready to leave for a meeting, but I shall return! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. DD was a rerun last night.:(
We went from 80's to 40's overnight. May freeze tonight. Lovely winter we're having this Spring!

Have a wonderful day friends! Hugs, hearts and ducks!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43272 May 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Getting ready to leave for a meeting, but I shall return! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. DD was a rerun last night.:(
We went from 80's to 40's overnight. May freeze tonight. Lovely winter we're having this Spring!
Have a wonderful day friends! Hugs, hearts and ducks!
Hi Hippi, Bye Hippi.....lol.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43273 May 2, 2013
Good morning Sis and friends, happy Friday eve....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43274 May 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends, happy Friday eve....
Hi Brother dear. You should talk to someone and make it Friday afternoon already......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#43275 May 2, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Brother dear. You should talk to someone and make it Friday afternoon already......
Let me see if I can get a special dispensation....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43276 May 2, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
FC? It's Wednesday, honey! LOL!
Good morning, HC ... well, it was ... I was kind of confused yesterday ... I had to correct myself on Emma's thread, lol ... so today is Thursday ... Happy Thursday my friend... Happy day to you ... Tonight, same bat time, same bat station ... Luvya big, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43277 May 2, 2013
Good afternoon, Princess ... I lost my page so I'm making a new post for you ... Hope your day is good and a slide in toward the weekend ... Have a nice day with you company, family and friends ... Your dinner sounds scrumptious ... Enjoy! Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43278 May 2, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Let me see if I can get a special dispensation....
You should. After all it's not like I want to eat corned beef or something.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 10 min Brick 102
Play "end of the name"... 16 min andet1987 254
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 17 min andet1987 6,019
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 18 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,874
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 22 min Observer 18,485
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min cathouse cowboy 12,629
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 26 min cathouse cowboy 19,129
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 32 min Sam 42,060
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min _Gussie_ 167,006
More from around the web