“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43195 Apr 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>When you find it let me know.....
Ok

XOXO

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43196 Apr 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Kitty. Have some milk....
purr purr thank you HRP and good moring everyone and have a great hump day :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43197 Apr 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, you have sent me your old used weather. I wish you'd quit that. I don't DO hand-me-downs....lol. Anyway, I know what you mean about the good temps. I have weeds that are as high as an elephant's eye and they need pulling before they take over.
Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and weeds....lol
Have one of your subject take care of that Princess. Have a cup of coffee and get Rotor to do the work :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43198 Apr 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>When you find it let me know.....
Not only is there no ammo but all the powder is gone too :(

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43199 Apr 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>When I left they were ALL done.....
I never said YOU did it......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43200 Apr 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>purr purr thank you HRP and good moring everyone and have a great hump day :)
Hi Luann. Have a super day yourself.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43201 Apr 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Have one of your subject take care of that Princess. Have a cup of coffee and get Rotor to do the work :)
Morning Denny. thanks for the coffee. In actuality, there weren't that many--they were just spread out all over everything......

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#43202 Apr 24, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends. Princess, I hope you got some rest last night. I slept like a rock!
Today is Administrative Professionals Day. My boss gave me a $25 gift card to Kohl's, my favorite store, and the big bosses are treating us to lunch!
So, to all of you administrative professionals out there....Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
Oh, and for the rest of you, Happy Hump Day!
Hugs, hearts and good days!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43203 Apr 24, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends. Princess, I hope you got some rest last night. I slept like a rock!
Today is Administrative Professionals Day. My boss gave me a $25 gift card to Kohl's, my favorite store, and the big bosses are treating us to lunch!
So, to all of you administrative professionals out there....Happy Administrative Professionals Day!
I'm lucky if MY Boss shows up to see me once a month. I don't know IF I'm a "Administrative Professional",no will tell me. But y'all have fun anyway,

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43204 Apr 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase, I haven't even decided to look yet someone may carry it in stock.
What I want is the silencer. Yeah I know thats $200 for the permit, but its really cool. bI want it for a CC. the Hi Point was too big.
I hit it big today. A friend left me 12 8 Gauge industrial shotshell loaded with 00 buck. 20 to the shell. 00 buck is roughly .33 caliber,my .31 Colt's pocket revolver shoots a .327 round ball. Almost a perfect fit. That's 240 bullets. Does it get any better than this?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43205 Apr 24, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Hippi. Sounds like you scored big time. I hope they realize what a gem they have in you. Hope you enjoy your lunch and your shopping.

Hearts, hugs, and shopping....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43206 Apr 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Hippi. Were you happy with the weather I arranged for you :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#43207 Apr 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. Sounds like you scored big time. I hope they realize what a gem they have in you. Hope you enjoy your lunch and your shopping.
Hearts, hugs, and shopping....
Wake up Princess. You coffee is ready and it is a beautiful day in the realm :)I saw Hippi with one of the cabana boys :)She was getting a foot massage

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43208 Apr 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up Princess. You coffee is ready and it is a beautiful day in the realm :)I saw Hippi with one of the cabana boys :)She was getting a foot massage
Been up for hours Denny--just haven't had time to sit down at the computer.....
Thanks for the coffee....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43209 Apr 25, 2013
Good morning HRP ,Denny and Hippi and everyone that comes in and have a great day :) purr purr

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43210 Apr 25, 2013
Hi

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43211 Apr 25, 2013
Good afternoon, Princess ... Just a quick post to say hello. Hope all is going well for you today ... This week has gone by quickly ... Think I will go to the cinema and take in a movie ... a deviation, a distraction ... yep, that's what I need ... TTYS! Enjoy the rest of your day!Love ya, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43212 Apr 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning HRP ,Denny and Hippi and everyone that comes in and have a great day :) purr purr
Hello Kitty, have some catnip.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43213 Apr 25, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi
Hi Fisherman, boy you are certainly a popular guy these days. Not only did I hear that you were killed by an angry beaver, but then I heard that a crocodile tried to eat you as well. You might want to consider another hobby......<wink>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43214 Apr 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon, Princess ... Just a quick post to say hello. Hope all is going well for you today ... This week has gone by quickly ... Think I will go to the cinema and take in a movie ... a deviation, a distraction ... yep, that's what I need ... TTYS! Enjoy the rest of your day!Love ya, FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. Glad the week has gone by quickly for you. Seems like it has been 1000 miles long and I've walked every step of it twice....lol.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your movie. See you soon.....

Hugs, hearts, and movies....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min polymath257 131,881
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 37,718
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,977
Cards Against Humanity sent people actual poop ... 9 min DILF 6
Magician wows police officers with trick to get... 13 min DILF 9
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 14 min NinaRocks 28,617
Have you ever wear a miniskirt without underwea... 16 min 2012lover 1
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 16 min On the Radio 130
Family Feud Contestant Knows Women Have To Be '... 18 min Latter Day Taints 11
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 26 min -CatCiao- 75