“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#43174 Apr 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hey Oki.....
I'm thinking of getting this as a replacement for the Hi Point.
http://www.barrettbrothersllc.com/images/Trai...
Nice. Does it come in anything bigger than .22? That's nice for plinking/practice but...... Not to mention right about now .22 is hard to find as rocking horse sh1t..... Whats the cost on it?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43175 Apr 22, 2013
I want it in .22.
$318-$420

Haven't found one local yet

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43176 Apr 23, 2013
Good morning e everyone and have a great day :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43177 Apr 23, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. It was after that. Around 6 or 6:30--I guess I stopped the call before it went through.
Under the bed? that's a heck of a place for a phone to hide. LOL. I usually find mine in the jeans I just took off--or maybe my purse. Once in a great while, I've left it in the car, that's always lovely, lol.
Anyway, enjoy your day, and I shall mine. It's Earth Day you know--go kiss a frog. LOL.
Hearts and hugs....
Good morning, Princess ... cloudy, overcast here ... I suppose the front moved in overnight as it was almost 90 yesterday and today a high of only 71 is expected ... 83% humidity ... possible sprinkles, drizzle and little showers here and there ... nothing to write home about ... Of course, the help is due to be here between 11-12, it'll probably rain after she leaves, lol ... doesn't it always happen that way, haha ... In any event, hope your day is truly a pleasant one ... okie dokie? alrighty then!

Hearts, hugs and April showers ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#43178 Apr 23, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends!
FC, It was 77 here yesterday and today is only a high of 42! My whole body hurts, dang weather. Drizzly and foggy out. I'm sure ready for Spring, if we ever get good temps for more than 3 days straight! LOL!
Have a wonderful days friends. Hugs, hearts and fog!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43179 Apr 23, 2013
Hi LuAnn and Flower-Child and Hippichick and princess and everybody.
Our three kitties are playing around in the baby basket thing in the living room. They have their eyes open and like to fight and play. So cute for now.(not so cute if they go out and start killing the birds and Jackson Chameleons later)
Calm and overcast this morning. The wind is supposed to pick up for the weekend, but maybe not too bad to get out fishing.(15-20 kt trades)
The tomato plant in the spare bedroom needs to be re-potted, it's growing like a weed.
That's it for the plant, animal and weather news for this morning.
Hope your day is going well.
Oh, Flower-Child, have you been hearing all the news about people with MS? That Australian singer ("I touch myself") Chrissy just died from breast cancer and just got MS a couple years before that. Didn't Ozzy's son get MS too?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43180 Apr 23, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I want it in .22.
$318-$420
Not really a bad price..22 is okay. Using CCI Stingers or some other hyper-velocity loads would make it a nice little home/personal defense carry gun. Standard hi-velocity rounds would be perfect for target practice(when you can find them).

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43181 Apr 23, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
I want it in .22.
$318-$420
You might have your local gun dealer do an online search for one. If he finds one he has it shipped to his store,you buy it(with all the ensuing legal requirements),he sends payment to where it was sent from. UNLESS a prepayment is necessary. In that case you might need to work out something with him. He will also charge a handling fee. It varies from dealer to dealer but 10% is common,depending on how regular a customer you are,the cost of the arm and/or how well he knows you and is willing to cut you a huss. Oh,if you DO manage to get one look into extra mags. At least two,for a total of three.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#43182 Apr 23, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi LuAnn and Flower-Child and Hippichick and princess and everybody.
Our three kitties are playing around in the baby basket thing in the living room. They have their eyes open and like to fight and play. So cute for now.(not so cute if they go out and start killing the birds and Jackson Chameleons later)
Calm and overcast this morning. The wind is supposed to pick up for the weekend, but maybe not too bad to get out fishing.(15-20 kt trades)
The tomato plant in the spare bedroom needs to be re-potted, it's growing like a weed.
That's it for the plant, animal and weather news for this morning.
Hope your day is going well.
Oh, Flower-Child, have you been hearing all the news about people with MS? That Australian singer ("I touch myself") Chrissy just died from breast cancer and just got MS a couple years before that. Didn't Ozzy's son get MS too?
Hi Fisherman purr purr KITTN WANTS SOME FISH please and thank you purr purr

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43183 Apr 23, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You might have your local gun dealer do an online search for one. If he finds one he has it shipped to his store,you buy it(with all the ensuing legal requirements),he sends payment to where it was sent from. UNLESS a prepayment is necessary. In that case you might need to work out something with him. He will also charge a handling fee. It varies from dealer to dealer but 10% is common,depending on how regular a customer you are,the cost of the arm and/or how well he knows you and is willing to cut you a huss. Oh,if you DO manage to get one look into extra mags. At least two,for a total of three.
Let me rephrase, I haven't even decided to look yet someone may carry it in stock.
What I want is the silencer. Yeah I know thats $200 for the permit, but its really cool. bI want it for a CC. the Hi Point was too big.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43184 Apr 24, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase, I haven't even decided to look yet someone may carry it in stock.
What I want is the silencer. Yeah I know thats $200 for the permit, but its really cool. bI want it for a CC. the Hi Point was too big.
Okay. The permit is 2 bills.... How much will the can cost you? 300.00? Them things ain't cheap.... And just to silence a .22? Use subsonic loads. They're quieter than a pellet rifle and still pack a wallop. They won't cycle an auto,but.... Great on pesky small stuff(cats,(sorry LuAnn)squirrels,possums ect)in an urban area where gunfire would set off alarms.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43185 Apr 24, 2013
Good morning to all in the Realm. Got a front moving thru this morning with isolated heavy rains coming down. Temps are moderate but expected to drop a little as it moves thru. Winter seems determined to hang around.

Had our first Hummingbird of the year come to the feeder yesterday. Scouts seem to have made it North. I expect the rest in another week or so. A good sign. Time to break out the fishing tackle..... Go Catfish.....!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43186 Apr 24, 2013
Good morning all. I'm still searching for the ever elusive Friday--haven't found it yet, but I do think I'm getting closer.

Hope you all have a happy Wednesday.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43187 Apr 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning e everyone and have a great day :)
Hello Kitty. Have some milk....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43188 Apr 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... cloudy, overcast here ... I suppose the front moved in overnight as it was almost 90 yesterday and today a high of only 71 is expected ... 83% humidity ... possible sprinkles, drizzle and little showers here and there ... nothing to write home about ... Of course, the help is due to be here between 11-12, it'll probably rain after she leaves, lol ... doesn't it always happen that way, haha ... In any event, hope your day is truly a pleasant one ... okie dokie? alrighty then!
Hearts, hugs and April showers ...
Good morning Flower. It is a rainly day here (wait, Rainly? LOL) Anyway, it's a rainy day here, so I guess I'll just get some inside work done. My kitchen looks like a dirty dish factory lol. I don't know if there are really that many dishes, or they're just spread out and looks like more than it actually is.

Anyway, Have a super day, and I'll "see" you around Topix....

Hearts, hugs, and happiness..... <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43189 Apr 24, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends!
FC, It was 77 here yesterday and today is only a high of 42! My whole body hurts, dang weather. Drizzly and foggy out. I'm sure ready for Spring, if we ever get good temps for more than 3 days straight! LOL!
Have a wonderful days friends. Hugs, hearts and fog!
Once again, you have sent me your old used weather. I wish you'd quit that. I don't DO hand-me-downs....lol. Anyway, I know what you mean about the good temps. I have weeds that are as high as an elephant's eye and they need pulling before they take over.

Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and weeds....lol

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43190 Apr 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. I'm still searching for the ever elusive Friday--haven't found it yet, but I do think I'm getting closer.
Hope you all have a happy Wednesday.
Friday is a state of mind......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43192 Apr 24, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Friday is a state of mind......
Well, I think I've lost my mind somewhere between Sunday and Tuesday.

another few days before anything changes. And the phone was ringing when I got home this AM. Busy, busy, busy.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43193 Apr 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I think I've lost my mind somewhere between Sunday and Tuesday.
another few days before anything changes. And the phone was ringing when I got home this AM. Busy, busy, busy.....
When you find it let me know.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#43194 Apr 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It is a rainly day here (wait, Rainly? LOL) Anyway, it's a rainy day here, so I guess I'll just get some inside work done. My kitchen looks like a dirty dish factory lol. I don't know if there are really that many dishes, or they're just spread out and looks like more than it actually is.
Anyway, Have a super day, and I'll "see" you around Topix....
Hearts, hugs, and happiness..... <3
When I left they were ALL done.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min thewordofme 132,027
I Like..... (Mar '14) 5 min Sarah 470
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min Judy 123 40,713
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 6 min Latter Day Taints 1
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Sarah 152,408
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 11 min Judy 123 1,942
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 14 min veteran of war god 25,554
Is it possible to....... 21 min Malone 540
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 24 min Parden Pard 75
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 4 hr mr goodwrench 112