|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and friends. Solemn day here today. They had the remembrance ceremony this morning. The bells started ringing preciously at 9:02 am and rang 168 times. Beautiful in one way, melancholy in another. Just brings home what's most important in life. Glad your storms weren't too bad. Kinda worried about Paisley though. Last I heard, the river was cresting.
Have a great day everyone. Hugs, hearts and more hugs!
Hi Hippi. Yes, I understand it should be a solemn day for everyone--not just people in your area--but alas, the farther we are from "ground zero" the less and less we THINK we are affected.

Talked to Mr. Posey this AM, they were up all night, but snug as a couple of water bugs in a rug....

You have a super day yourself--
Hearts, hugs, and more hearts and hugs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Okay..... I think I'll hibernate tonite. LOL
Me too. Just gave the bathroom, and the living room, a quick once over... After all, we can't have homeless teenagers thinking we live like swine....LOL.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. Just gave the bathroom, and the living room, a quick once over... After all, we can't have homeless teenagers thinking we live like swine....LOL.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and it is a beautiful day. I arranged it for Hippi :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Good morning all. Unfortunately the weekend ran away and left us with Monday--let's make the best of it, shall we?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Morning sweetie.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Unfortunately the weekend ran away and left us with Monday--let's make the best of it, shall we?
Lets start with a good cup of coffee :) I gave good weather for Hippi

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Good morning Sis and friends Happy (I guess) Monday.......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning sweetie.
Good morning Rotor. Topix is easier to face after I have downed the better part of a pot of coffee....

Are you getting close to finals time?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Lets start with a good cup of coffee :) I gave good weather for Hippi
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends Happy (I guess) Monday.......
Good (I guess) morning back at ya, Bro. How long till the weekend?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It was very productive, looking forward to another one today. I hope I didn't wake you this morning--I had my phone in my pocket and then heard it making a noise--it said calling FC. I tried to hang it up before the call went through. lol
Good morning, Princess ... Yes, I saw that you called ... it must have been through that short stint where my phone was MIA ... the battery had gone dead so I couldn't call myself and find it ... so I searched the world over and thought I found ---> Hee-haw, lol ... it was under the bed, lol ... we've talked since then and thank you ... Hope your weekend was good and here we are Monday again ... How does the weekend slip away from us so quickly ... Happy Monday and have a great day in your garden ...

Hearts hugs and butterflies ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor. Topix is easier to face after I have downed the better part of a pot of coffee....
Are you getting close to finals time?
Yeah first part of next month.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Yes, I saw that you called ... it must have been through that short stint where my phone was MIA ... the battery had gone dead so I couldn't call myself and find it ... so I searched the world over and thought I found ---> Hee-haw, lol ... it was under the bed, lol ... we've talked since then and thank you ... Hope your weekend was good and here we are Monday again ... How does the weekend slip away from us so quickly ... Happy Monday and have a great day in your garden ...
Hearts hugs and butterflies ...
LOL. It was after that. Around 6 or 6:30--I guess I stopped the call before it went through.

Under the bed? that's a heck of a place for a phone to hide. LOL. I usually find mine in the jeans I just took off--or maybe my purse. Once in a great while, I've left it in the car, that's always lovely, lol.

Anyway, enjoy your day, and I shall mine. It's Earth Day you know--go kiss a frog. LOL.

Hearts and hugs....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah first part of next month.
Well, study hard, take the teacher an apple, and play nice with the other helicopter heads....lol.

I'm sure you'll do fine, you continue to amaze me with the classes you take.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well, study hard, take the teacher an apple, and play nice with the other helicopter heads....lol.
I'm sure you'll do fine, you continue to amaze me with the classes you take.
Thanks, I amaze myself fairly often too.
Wait till next year things get really 'interesting' as far as classes.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Hey Oki.....

I'm thinking of getting this as a replacement for the Hi Point.

http://www.barrettbrothersllc.com/images/Trai...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Good morning and Happy Earth Day Princess and friends. What a week-end! 2 trips to Texas, first Vernon, then Wichita Falls. I am dragging today! Get to do it all over again this coming weekend, but, we're staying over night instead of driving back and forth. It will be fun, I'm sure!
Princess, I found a later recording of our show, so I recorded it. I'll watch it later this evening. Gotta watch the race I missed first!
Rotor, do NOT tell me who won, K?
Have a wonderful day friends! Hugs, hearts and DVR's!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I amaze myself fairly often too.
Wait till next year things get really 'interesting' as far as classes.
Well I don't know how it could get MORE interesting, but I'll take your word for it........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning and Happy Earth Day Princess and friends. What a week-end! 2 trips to Texas, first Vernon, then Wichita Falls. I am dragging today! Get to do it all over again this coming weekend, but, we're staying over night instead of driving back and forth. It will be fun, I'm sure!
Princess, I found a later recording of our show, so I recorded it. I'll watch it later this evening. Gotta watch the race I missed first!
Rotor, do NOT tell me who won, K?
Have a wonderful day friends! Hugs, hearts and DVR's!
Hi Hippi--looks like you did have a tiring weekend. And as long as you DON'T call me at midnight to let me know about your partying ways, I don't guess I care.

Earth Day, yeah--go hug a tree, kiss a frog, or spot an owl. LOL. I think I shall spend the day weeding...lol. Have a super day.

Hearts, hugs, and bullfrogs.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good (I guess) morning back at ya, Bro. How long till the weekend?
Waaaay too long.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••