“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43139 Apr 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Flower-Child.
Looks like a BeeeYouTeeFool day today!
This weekend is my once-a-year state deer hunt. Looks like perfect weather for it. Might rain a little Sunday and the water should be REAL flat then...fishing?
(I'm going to have to slow down- someday.)
Hi princess and you all in here-
-I have to get going-
Good morning, Fishman ... sounds adventurous and all planned out ... Have a super time! See you when you return ... Have fun! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43140 Apr 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe these Muslim terrorist were in the Tea party :) Will that be the spin
Good morning, Denny ... The brothers of Chechen origin, according to NBC, a volatile part of Russia's North Caucasus ... Nonetheless, it was a terrorist act ... I doubt the 2nd brother will come out of this alive unless he surrenders ... Good day to you ... FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43141 Apr 19, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
purr purr happy Friday everyone and have a great day :)
Happy Friday, Kitten! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43142 Apr 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Got your message hon. It has been a very beautiful and very productive day. Hope yours was too.
Hearts, hugs, and productivity.....lol
Good morning, Princess ... So lovely to hear of your very beautiful day ... and a productive one at that!... Which means you'll slide right through your Friday! TGIF!... Wishing you the best of days! Enjoy!

Hearts hugs and easy going days ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#43143 Apr 19, 2013
Happy Friday to all in the realm ... FC <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#43144 Apr 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>nope, nice up here. spring finally
It was supposed to rain last night, but whatever it did, it didn't wake me up, so I really didn't care.....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43145 Apr 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Took it long enough. We were slated for severe storms later tonite but the seemed to fall apart crossing the Wabash River into Indiana. Just heavy rain and isolated storms rather than a serious consolidated front. Still a high wind advisory tho.
I waited all day for the "storms" but gave up around 11 and went to bed.

BTW, The troll is having guests for dinner tonight....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43146 Apr 19, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
purr purr happy Friday everyone and have a great day :)
Hello kitty, have a catnip mouse....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43147 Apr 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... So lovely to hear of your very beautiful day ... and a productive one at that!... Which means you'll slide right through your Friday! TGIF!... Wishing you the best of days! Enjoy!
Hearts hugs and easy going days ...
Good morning Flower. It was very productive, looking forward to another one today. I hope I didn't wake you this morning--I had my phone in my pocket and then heard it making a noise--it said calling FC. I tried to hang it up before the call went through. lol

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#43148 Apr 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I waited all day for the "storms" but gave up around 11 and went to bed.
BTW, The troll is having guests for dinner tonight....
Okay. I suppose pizza between friends playing video games can be considered a "dinner date".

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43149 Apr 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. I suppose pizza between friends playing video games can be considered a "dinner date".
Nothing like that, he's making lasagna for the pierced one and the one with the orange hair. At least I think she's the one that's coming over--I can't keep them straight.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#43150 Apr 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like that, he's making lasagna for the pierced one and the one with the orange hair. At least I think she's the one that's coming over--I can't keep them straight.
Are you making orange hair and piercings all over sound like a bad thing? lol
Have a nice weekend if I don't stop in again until Monday.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#43151 Apr 19, 2013
Hi Princess and friends. Solemn day here today. They had the remembrance ceremony this morning. The bells started ringing preciously at 9:02 am and rang 168 times. Beautiful in one way, melancholy in another. Just brings home what's most important in life. Glad your storms weren't too bad. Kinda worried about Paisley though. Last I heard, the river was cresting.
Have a great day everyone. Hugs, hearts and more hugs!

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#43152 Apr 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like that, he's making lasagna for the pierced one and the one with the orange hair. At least I think she's the one that's coming over--I can't keep them straight.
Okay..... I think I'll hibernate tonite. LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43153 Apr 19, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you making orange hair and piercings all over sound like a bad thing? lol
Have a nice weekend if I don't stop in again until Monday.
LOL. No, it's just a description so Oki doesn't shoot whoever he finds in the living room when he gets home....LOL

You have a great weekend too. I'm usually too busy on the weekends to even get near the computer....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43154 Apr 19, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and friends. Solemn day here today. They had the remembrance ceremony this morning. The bells started ringing preciously at 9:02 am and rang 168 times. Beautiful in one way, melancholy in another. Just brings home what's most important in life. Glad your storms weren't too bad. Kinda worried about Paisley though. Last I heard, the river was cresting.
Have a great day everyone. Hugs, hearts and more hugs!
Hi Hippi. Yes, I understand it should be a solemn day for everyone--not just people in your area--but alas, the farther we are from "ground zero" the less and less we THINK we are affected.

Talked to Mr. Posey this AM, they were up all night, but snug as a couple of water bugs in a rug....

You have a super day yourself--
Hearts, hugs, and more hearts and hugs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43155 Apr 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Okay..... I think I'll hibernate tonite. LOL
Me too. Just gave the bathroom, and the living room, a quick once over... After all, we can't have homeless teenagers thinking we live like swine....LOL.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#43156 Apr 20, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Me too. Just gave the bathroom, and the living room, a quick once over... After all, we can't have homeless teenagers thinking we live like swine....LOL.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and it is a beautiful day. I arranged it for Hippi :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#43157 Apr 22, 2013
Good morning all. Unfortunately the weekend ran away and left us with Monday--let's make the best of it, shall we?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#43158 Apr 22, 2013
Morning sweetie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 4 min Dave 32,417
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 45 min ChristineM 223,191
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 368
A Five Letter Word (Jan '12) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 3,214
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,450
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 84,289
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 2 hr CFS 7,571
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 4 hr Pardon Pard 1,978
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Dave 226,082
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr Dave 76,615