“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42953 Apr 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, HC ... NASCAR today? Happy watching those left turns! Hearts, FC <3 ...
Oh NASCAR, I thought he was talking about football.......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42954 Apr 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Brenda and I attended a Women's Retreat at a local church who went all out with planning and such ... Beautiful words and speeches were spoken ... We had a craft project involving scissors (FC step away from the scissors) and some sort of material ... In any event, we made blankets for the less fortunate and the homeless ... we bagged up dry goods such as toiletries in a big baggy and wrapped them in the finished product to be later distributed ... that was fun ... we sang a lot! The guest guitarist/speaker Jean Prescott, was AWESOME, nice tone and beautiful voice!... It was 6-10 Friday night and 8-3p Saturday ... Very very nice, well planned and absolutely a wonderful experience right here in this sleepy little town ... I had a great time and came away from it ---> unable to describe ... "cleansed" one might say ... "free" maybe? Can't describe it but it was a "feel good" and not like watching a movie or reading a book ... a different feeling so as I say, "it's all good", LOL ... so, there you have it ... My "review" of the retreat ... Haven't quite talked myself out of the gym yet, it's still up in the air, so I must get ready and go to the grocery store into town ... Have a very pleasant day with the teen troll and the rest of your family and friends! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
2431 ... straight ---> to the gym >sighs<<
Sounds like you had a spectacular time.
While you're at the grocery could you pick up another gallon of milk? Seems we can NEVER keep enough milk onhand here.

Hearts, hugs, and "got milk?"

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42955 Apr 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
strech purr purr howdy everyone :)
Hello Kitty. <pours fresh milk>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42956 Apr 8, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends, happy Monday!
Good morning Brother dear. I don't know about happy, but it IS Monday...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42957 Apr 8, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Billy. Would you like a cup of the princess coffee? She won't miss it. After all you are the royal taster :)
Hi Denny, thanks for the coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42958 Apr 8, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and dear ones! I had another busy week-end, but actually got stuff accomplished. In laws came home from Florida, dang snow birds! Had to go see them and spent a few hours there on Saturday. It was nice. Got my house in order Sunday, in between commercials watching the race.
This week-end is MY NASCAR weekend at Texas! Yipppeeeee! Not that I'm excited or anything! LOL!
Wishing everyone a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and racing!
Morning Hippi. Glad you got a lot done--those are the best weekends around here. Have a good day.

Hearts, Hugs and snow birds...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42959 Apr 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Hippi. Glad you got a lot done--those are the best weekends around here. Have a good day.
Hearts, Hugs and snow birds...
I even took inventory in the camper, making sure of what we're gonna need for the trip!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42960 Apr 8, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I even took inventory in the camper, making sure of what we're gonna need for the trip!
Better than to get all the way there and remember that ONE thing you REALLY wanted and left behind....lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42961 Apr 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower..... It's beautiful here today. Looking forward to a wonderful week..... Hope you are too.....
Good morning, Princess ... It's going to be a beautiful day for all of us ... enjoy your day with Coop!

Hearts hugs and puppy dogs ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42962 Apr 8, 2013
Good day to all in the realm ... Hearts, FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42964 Apr 8, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good day to all in the realm ... Hearts, FC <3 ...
(pounce) good morning FC and Princess and to all the come in to chat purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42965 Apr 8, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(pounce) good morning FC and Princess and to all the come in to chat purr purr :)
Hi again kitty.
Here, have some catnip mice....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42966 Apr 8, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again kitty.
Here, have some catnip mice....
(pounce) got it thanks HRP for the catnip mice (bat one across the room) purr purr :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42967 Apr 9, 2013
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you have a super Tuesday.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42968 Apr 9, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you have a super Tuesday.
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Tuesday ... Wishing you and all in the realm a super Tuesday as well ... Have fun! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42969 Apr 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Tuesday ... Wishing you and all in the realm a super Tuesday as well ... Have fun! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. It's beautiful today--I have to get out and enjoy it.

Hearts, hugs, and sunshine.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42970 Apr 9, 2013
Hello Princess and friends! Tuesday...well, at least it's one day closer to the week-end! Hahahaha!
Major cold front heading our way this evening. Very high humidity and warm right now so you know what that means. Yep, severe weather! Some are forecasting up to baseball size hail. Ain't nobody got time for that! LOL! So, everyone in the path of these storms, please keep a watch on the weather!
Have a great day everyone! Hugs, hearts and no hail!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#42971 Apr 9, 2013
Hi there girls.
I'm running in low range, granny low this morning.
Weekend?

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42972 Apr 9, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi there girls.
I'm running in low range, granny low this morning.
Weekend?
Hi Fisherman!! It's Texas Motor Speedway for me this week-end! Yippeeee! Not that I'm excited or anything! LOL!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42973 Apr 10, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Fisherman!! It's Texas Motor Speedway for me this week-end! Yippeeee! Not that I'm excited or anything! LOL!
You will be the rowdiest one in the crowd :) Keep in down over there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 134,620
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,332
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 6 min TALLYHO 8541 37,793
Highs & Lows of 2014 8 min Wolftracks 9
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Sublime1 26,029
Dilaudids in omaha ne area? 16 min shawnsweetz93 1
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,809
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 31 min Tom2Tone 152,903
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 57 min CJ Rocker 469
More from around the web