Goats Milk with Princess

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42917 Apr 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Hope you enjoyed your salon trip--those are always relaxing for me. Mani-pedi, wash and set, and then maybe a massage.... pure heaven.
Hearts and hugs....
Good morning, Princess ... yes, it was a nice relaxing afternoon at the salon ... but the week took an unexpected turn what with all the running around I had to do ... What ever happened to all I learned in "time management" LOL ... I HAD a list, haha ... got turned around somehow ... it's all good ... just the finishing touches today and all is well ... Wishing you a delightful day with family and friends ... TGIF ...

Hearts hugs and lazy Fridays ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42918 Apr 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... yes, it was a nice relaxing afternoon at the salon ... but the week took an unexpected turn what with all the running around I had to do ... What ever happened to all I learned in "time management" LOL ... I HAD a list, haha ... got turned around somehow ... it's all good ... just the finishing touches today and all is well ... Wishing you a delightful day with family and friends ... TGIF ...
Hearts hugs and lazy Fridays ...
Hi Flower. Glad you enjoyed your afternoon at the salon. Probably gave you the energy for your adventure...lol. Yeah, I'm like that, spend lots of time making the list, forget the list, forget half the stuff ON the list, get home, realize that the ONE thing I needed most is STILL at the store--go back and spend waaaaaay more money than I should have....lol.

Enjoy your afternoon too.

I may need to rent a storage locker today--denny is sending me some weather, and I can't think of a good place to put it...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42919 Apr 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmmm only on days ending with Y.
PM me and tell me who it was lol.
It wasn't anybody, Rotor! No one at all!**whistling**

Howdy Princess Dahling! Hope you find your jars! Oh, by the way, The Thunder won last night! Go Biffle! Hahaha!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42921 Apr 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Princess Dahling! Hope you find your jars! Oh, by the way, The Thunder won last night! Go Biffle! Hahaha!
Hi Hippi. Yeah, that's what I told him--it was No one who thought he didn't drink.(that's my story and I'm sticking to it LOL) Anyway, not going to have time for jars this weekend, since I can't get them locally. Oh well--been planting cherry trees, and cleaning out the sage bed. Prepping to move the peppermint. So much to do, so few minions to order around......lol

hearts, hugs, and minions.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42922 Apr 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitten. Have some catnip and a saucer of milk.....
zpurr purr nap time :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42923 Apr 5, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? You thought I was too busy to drink....I run a cyber bar.

Truth be told, I really don't drink a lot. Once in a great while I forget how much I hate hangovers and really over do it, but on the whole I grab a brew after work or enjoy a couple fingers of scotch. Scorpion bowl at the Chinese resturant once in a while... Though thats a pretty good buzz if I drink one of those.

“Hello Trump”

Level 7

Goodby Hillary

#42924 Apr 5, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? You thought I was too busy to drink....I run a cyber bar.
Truth be told, I really don't drink a lot. Once in a great while I forget how much I hate hangovers and really over do it, but on the whole I grab a brew after work or enjoy a couple fingers of scotch. Scorpion bowl at the Chinese resturant once in a while... Though thats a pretty good buzz if I drink one of those.
Fingers? Just slosh some quality Kentucky Bourbon in a pint Mason jar and add the same in spring water sit back and enjoy. Talk about relaxeration.... Just remember to sip slow.

Looks like we have a really decent weekend coming up. Clear and warm. rain won't be possible until late Sunday nite. I might get ambitious and test hop that .22LR conversion unit for the AR. Been waiting for good weather to do it.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#42925 Apr 6, 2013
Beautiful Saturday. Time to rake the yard. Lawns are stupid. I don't know why I bother.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#42926 Apr 6, 2013
Hi all, still alive. Computer is back up and running! Too much to try to catch up on so I'll just have to wing it, lol.

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Hannacroix, NY

#42927 Apr 6, 2013
Eww, they turned me orange?!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#42928 Apr 6, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
Spray on tan gone wrong?

Nice to see you, then again, how could we miss you?

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Hannacroix, NY

#42929 Apr 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Spray on tan gone wrong?
Nice to see you, then again, how could we miss you?
LOL, Hi Rotor. No spray tan for this girl, I like the sun! Which is finally showing it's face. Too bad it's still in the 40's. A glimmer of hope though. How ya doing there?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#42930 Apr 6, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Hi Rotor. No spray tan for this girl, I like the sun! Which is finally showing it's face. Too bad it's still in the 40's. A glimmer of hope though. How ya doing there?
SSDD
Still have 6 inches of snow in the yard, but there is some open water on the lake now so ice out should be soon.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42931 Apr 7, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
Traffic light Orange. Was Rotor involved?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42932 Apr 7, 2013
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and LG is orange :)

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Hannacroix, NY

#42933 Apr 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Traffic light Orange. Was Rotor involved?
Could be, that's what I get for passing out early.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#42934 Apr 7, 2013
Morning Denny, LG.

Martinsville today Hippi!
Logano better watch out, Smoke is gonna be out to get him.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42935 Apr 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Denny, LG.
Martinsville today Hippi!
Logano better watch out, Smoke is gonna be out to get him.
I know! I just made my fantasy pics and didn't pick wither one, just in case! Texas next week-end and guess who will be there live? Yep! Meeeee! LOL! Have a great race day, Rotor!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42936 Apr 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Glad you enjoyed your afternoon at the salon. Probably gave you the energy for your adventure...lol. Yeah, I'm like that, spend lots of time making the list, forget the list, forget half the stuff ON the list, get home, realize that the ONE thing I needed most is STILL at the store--go back and spend waaaaaay more money than I should have....lol.
Enjoy your afternoon too.
I may need to rent a storage locker today--denny is sending me some weather, and I can't think of a good place to put it...
Good morning, Princess ... Brenda and I attended a Women's Retreat at a local church who went all out with planning and such ... Beautiful words and speeches were spoken ... We had a craft project involving scissors (FC step away from the scissors) and some sort of material ... In any event, we made blankets for the less fortunate and the homeless ... we bagged up dry goods such as toiletries in a big baggy and wrapped them in the finished product to be later distributed ... that was fun ... we sang a lot! The guest guitarist/speaker Jean Prescott, was AWESOME, nice tone and beautiful voice!... It was 6-10 Friday night and 8-3p Saturday ... Very very nice, well planned and absolutely a wonderful experience right here in this sleepy little town ... I had a great time and came away from it ---> unable to describe ... "cleansed" one might say ... "free" maybe? Can't describe it but it was a "feel good" and not like watching a movie or reading a book ... a different feeling so as I say, "it's all good", LOL ... so, there you have it ... My "review" of the retreat ... Haven't quite talked myself out of the gym yet, it's still up in the air, so I must get ready and go to the grocery store into town ... Have a very pleasant day with the teen troll and the rest of your family and friends! Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

2431 ... straight ---> to the gym >sighs<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42937 Apr 7, 2013
Wishing everyone here at the realm a warm, sunshiny kind of day! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben & Jerry's 'no-same-flavor' rule implemented... 2 min Frogface Kate 11
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Fish_sticks 21,949
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Info 217,341
Memorial Day 1 hr Enzo49 4
Favorite Things 1 hr Info 5
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr whatimeisit 46,731
Life is incomplete without ..... (what?) (Feb '14) 1 hr FERRERGENOFINNY 808
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Queen Doggy Sam 4,102
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr FERRERGENOFINNY 75,319
More from around the web