|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I can LIVE on Scorpion Bowls through a straw!
Not going to touch that with a ten foot pole!
LOL!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Tornado warnings in my area........
I'd say going to the basement is out of the question... Be careful and stay safe.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Darlin'!
Wish we could get into Ft. Worth next week....
Dang it.
Hugs -n- hearts
Take care there Billy, y'all stay safe!
Lets hope it will be a slow weekend for you.
( As a reaper, I mean)
I wish you could too! I'll be there from Thursday afternoon until we leave Sunday afternoon! Hugs n Hearts, my li'l Tink!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess! I finally got those meeting minutes done! Whew! Boss is gone so, look out Offbeat! Hippi's back! LOL!
Sorry I didn't call last night. I had a big headache and went to bed after our show. I recorded it though, in case I missed anything. I think I may have dozed off at one point. Something about Chunky Norris or something like that. Hahahaha!
Cool beans, good to see Hippi back on Offbeat....lol.

No problem, I wasn't feeling the best myself last night.

Have a good evening.
Hearts, hugs, and lavender...... <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Pegasui..... believe it or not, I was considering that word and the spelling of it.
LOL!
(`v)
`*..*
(.
It may not have been a word then, but it is now. By Royal Decree....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Billy R wrote:
Tornado warnings in my area........
welcome to my world......stay safe...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I can LIVE on Scorpion Bowls through a straw!
not sure what a scorpion bowl is--sounds like, a bowl full of scorpions--not at all what I'd want to drink with a straw--or without for that matter.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Compliment...hello...
I know. Just teasing. And hello back at ya.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say going to the basement is out of the question... Be careful and stay safe.
Hey Sugah Plum Puddin' Billy is in NO danger--he lives in Mama R's basement--you know, the one big enough for a trailer, the beach house, and the ocean....lol

And on a totally unrelated note--The boss just sent me a whole new line of products--lavender scented--the house smells like a French perfume factory or something. For obvious reasons, I find it hilarious.....

See you when you get home--I hope.

XOXO

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>not sure what a scorpion bowl is--sounds like, a bowl full of scorpions--not at all what I'd want to drink with a straw--or without for that matter.....
A Scorpion Bowl is an alcoholic concoction mainly served in Chinese restaurants. It contains fruit juice (typically orange and pineapple juice), multiple types of rum (usually overproof, dark and white), vodka, gin, and Grenadine. While the above ingredients can be pre-mixed, a champagne "floater" is best added last.

There are various ways to serve a Scorpion Bowl. Generally it is served in a large bowl with an umbrella, fruit and straws.

The Scorpion Bowl may be considered the "mother of all drinks" due to its size and presentation in a large volcano bowl, a 48 ounce vessel with a ceramic volcano in the center. Served with dry ice, an orchid, and some 151 proof alcohol aflame in the volcanic center, the drink gives the appearance of a mysterious tropical island.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/foodspotting-ec2/revi...

Yummmmmmmm!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to touch that with a ten foot pole!
LOL!
3 foot straw?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
A Scorpion Bowl is an alcoholic concoction mainly served in Chinese restaurants. It contains fruit juice (typically orange and pineapple juice), multiple types of rum (usually overproof, dark and white), vodka, gin, and Grenadine. While the above ingredients can be pre-mixed, a champagne "floater" is best added last.
There are various ways to serve a Scorpion Bowl. Generally it is served in a large bowl with an umbrella, fruit and straws.
The Scorpion Bowl may be considered the "mother of all drinks" due to its size and presentation in a large volcano bowl, a 48 ounce vessel with a ceramic volcano in the center. Served with dry ice, an orchid, and some 151 proof alcohol aflame in the volcanic center, the drink gives the appearance of a mysterious tropical island.
Yummmmmmmm!
If you CAN manage to get all that down does it qualify you to be classified as one of the walking dead?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sugah Plum Puddin' Billy is in NO danger--he lives in Mama R's basement--you know, the one big enough for a trailer, the beach house, and the ocean....lol
And on a totally unrelated note--The boss just sent me a whole new line of products--lavender scented--the house smells like a French perfume factory or something. For obvious reasons, I find it hilarious.....
See you when you get home--I hope.
XOXO
Ironically humorous indeed. In the process of nuking me a qt of tea for tomorrow. Choo-choo iffy tonite,we'll see. C U L8R.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>If you CAN manage to get all that down does it qualify you to be classified as one of the walking dead?
No, but you do qualify as a "Pro" and can tell others not to try it at home.

Oki... <nods>

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>No, but you do qualify as a "Pro" and can tell others not to try it at home.
Oki... <nods>
Yo.... I've always said beer was for amateurs. Or a really hot day fishing. Spring seems to have finally arrived in the Ohio river Valley. Beginning bthis weekend we will see the start of our spring rains. Rain chances daily for the next week,at least.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Yeah mud season is upon us, bug season soon to follow.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Yummmmmmmm!
Oh my!
No, friend, not even with a 3 foot straw, LOL.

Good night all y'all.
:-)

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Yummmmmmmm!
someone say rum?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Yes, as a matter of fact I did.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Princess... TIME to DREDGE and TIDY UP the Moat... from the TROLLS... Water Ski..Adventures Await!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••