Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#42872 Apr 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I can LIVE on Scorpion Bowls through a straw!
Not going to touch that with a ten foot pole!
LOL!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#42873 Apr 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Tornado warnings in my area........
I'd say going to the basement is out of the question... Be careful and stay safe.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42874 Apr 4, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Darlin'!
Wish we could get into Ft. Worth next week....
Dang it.
Hugs -n- hearts
Take care there Billy, y'all stay safe!
Lets hope it will be a slow weekend for you.
( As a reaper, I mean)
I wish you could too! I'll be there from Thursday afternoon until we leave Sunday afternoon! Hugs n Hearts, my li'l Tink!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42875 Apr 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess! I finally got those meeting minutes done! Whew! Boss is gone so, look out Offbeat! Hippi's back! LOL!
Sorry I didn't call last night. I had a big headache and went to bed after our show. I recorded it though, in case I missed anything. I think I may have dozed off at one point. Something about Chunky Norris or something like that. Hahahaha!
Cool beans, good to see Hippi back on Offbeat....lol.

No problem, I wasn't feeling the best myself last night.

Have a good evening.
Hearts, hugs, and lavender...... <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42876 Apr 4, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Pegasui..... believe it or not, I was considering that word and the spelling of it.
LOL!
(`v)
`*..*
(.
It may not have been a word then, but it is now. By Royal Decree....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42877 Apr 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Tornado warnings in my area........
welcome to my world......stay safe...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42878 Apr 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I can LIVE on Scorpion Bowls through a straw!
not sure what a scorpion bowl is--sounds like, a bowl full of scorpions--not at all what I'd want to drink with a straw--or without for that matter.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42879 Apr 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Compliment...hello...
I know. Just teasing. And hello back at ya.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42880 Apr 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say going to the basement is out of the question... Be careful and stay safe.
Hey Sugah Plum Puddin' Billy is in NO danger--he lives in Mama R's basement--you know, the one big enough for a trailer, the beach house, and the ocean....lol

And on a totally unrelated note--The boss just sent me a whole new line of products--lavender scented--the house smells like a French perfume factory or something. For obvious reasons, I find it hilarious.....

See you when you get home--I hope.

XOXO

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42881 Apr 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>not sure what a scorpion bowl is--sounds like, a bowl full of scorpions--not at all what I'd want to drink with a straw--or without for that matter.....
A Scorpion Bowl is an alcoholic concoction mainly served in Chinese restaurants. It contains fruit juice (typically orange and pineapple juice), multiple types of rum (usually overproof, dark and white), vodka, gin, and Grenadine. While the above ingredients can be pre-mixed, a champagne "floater" is best added last.

There are various ways to serve a Scorpion Bowl. Generally it is served in a large bowl with an umbrella, fruit and straws.

The Scorpion Bowl may be considered the "mother of all drinks" due to its size and presentation in a large volcano bowl, a 48 ounce vessel with a ceramic volcano in the center. Served with dry ice, an orchid, and some 151 proof alcohol aflame in the volcanic center, the drink gives the appearance of a mysterious tropical island.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/foodspotting-ec2/revi...

Yummmmmmmm!

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#42882 Apr 4, 2013
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to touch that with a ten foot pole!
LOL!
3 foot straw?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42883 Apr 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
A Scorpion Bowl is an alcoholic concoction mainly served in Chinese restaurants. It contains fruit juice (typically orange and pineapple juice), multiple types of rum (usually overproof, dark and white), vodka, gin, and Grenadine. While the above ingredients can be pre-mixed, a champagne "floater" is best added last.
There are various ways to serve a Scorpion Bowl. Generally it is served in a large bowl with an umbrella, fruit and straws.
The Scorpion Bowl may be considered the "mother of all drinks" due to its size and presentation in a large volcano bowl, a 48 ounce vessel with a ceramic volcano in the center. Served with dry ice, an orchid, and some 151 proof alcohol aflame in the volcanic center, the drink gives the appearance of a mysterious tropical island.
Yummmmmmmm!
If you CAN manage to get all that down does it qualify you to be classified as one of the walking dead?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42884 Apr 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sugah Plum Puddin' Billy is in NO danger--he lives in Mama R's basement--you know, the one big enough for a trailer, the beach house, and the ocean....lol
And on a totally unrelated note--The boss just sent me a whole new line of products--lavender scented--the house smells like a French perfume factory or something. For obvious reasons, I find it hilarious.....
See you when you get home--I hope.
XOXO
Ironically humorous indeed. In the process of nuking me a qt of tea for tomorrow. Choo-choo iffy tonite,we'll see. C U L8R.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#42885 Apr 4, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>If you CAN manage to get all that down does it qualify you to be classified as one of the walking dead?
No, but you do qualify as a "Pro" and can tell others not to try it at home.

Oki... <nods>

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42886 Apr 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>No, but you do qualify as a "Pro" and can tell others not to try it at home.
Oki... <nods>
Yo.... I've always said beer was for amateurs. Or a really hot day fishing. Spring seems to have finally arrived in the Ohio river Valley. Beginning bthis weekend we will see the start of our spring rains. Rain chances daily for the next week,at least.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#42887 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah mud season is upon us, bug season soon to follow.

Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#42888 Apr 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Yummmmmmmm!
Oh my!
No, friend, not even with a 3 foot straw, LOL.

Good night all y'all.
:-)

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#42889 Apr 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Yummmmmmmm!
someone say rum?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

AH-1S Cobra

#42890 Apr 4, 2013
Yes, as a matter of fact I did.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#42891 Apr 4, 2013
Princess... TIME to DREDGE and TIDY UP the Moat... from the TROLLS... Water Ski..Adventures Await!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 7 min wichita-rick 1,886
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min replaytime 120,872
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 9 min wichita-rick 148,978
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 17 min beatlesinthebog 40,418
Big dawg 19 min Princess Hey 621
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min replaytime 6,236
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 21 min beatlesinthebog 24,572
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 26 min beatlesinthebog 38
True or False Game 1 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 1 hr SLY WEST 32