I think that's the one! LOL!
Gotta be....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42755 Mar 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Just glad I found what you wanted at less than what we thought it would be. There was a wide variety to choose from.
no joke. I was afraid I'd have to go to Owensboro to get what I was looking for. Not that I mind, it's just that Indiana is closer.......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42756 Mar 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd go with that one...... Beauracrats do the darned things to seem necessary. Look at Congress.
doing things to seem necessary is the only thing Congress DOES do.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42757 Mar 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I'd go with that one...... Beauracrats do the darned things to seem necessary. Look at Congress.
Oki <Nods>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42758 Mar 29, 2013
Good morning everyone. Let's hope your Good Friday is a great one......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42759 Mar 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Let's hope your Good Friday is a great one......
Good Friday coffee is ready Princess and the realm is in good order :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42760 Mar 29, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good Friday coffee is ready Princess and the realm is in good order :)
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee. And besides, the realm doesn't DARE be in anything BUT good order. I have people that take care of that for me......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42761 Mar 29, 2013
okimar wrote:
Which reminds me of an E-mail I got this AM.

A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.
The driver, a young man in a Brioni&#65533; suit, Gucci&#65533; shoes, RayBan&#65533; sunglasses and YSL&#65533; tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"
Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"
The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell&#65533; notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3&#65533; cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.
The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop&#65533; and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ...
Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot&#65533; that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL&#65533; database through an ODBC connected Excel&#65533; spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry&#65533; and, after a few minutes, receives a response.
Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet&#65533; printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."
"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves,"
He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.
Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"
"Okay, why not?"
"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government"
"how did you guess that?"
"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.
Now, give me back my dog."

And THAT my very dear Okimar, is the problem.......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42762 Mar 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. I've got lots to finish at my "real" job before Friday, so I need to get at it. I'm getting the last of the fruit out of the freezer and canned into jelly also. Just 2 or 3 months befor there will be more to can and freeze.
Enjoy your movie and you day.
Hearts, hugs and good movies....
Good morning, Princess ... I finally finished the movie in my DVD player which had been there for days ... I gave my review at FC's ... it was good ... So you'll be up to your elbows in jam and jelly, sounds like you'll be smiling and enjoying yourself ... it's what you like to do ... that's great ... and a great day I hope you'll gave ... TGIF ... Happy Friday ...

Hearts, hugs and full Mason jars ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42763 Mar 29, 2013
Happy Friday to all in the realm ... Have an awesome day! FC <3 ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42764 Mar 29, 2013
good Friday morning to all and have a great day Purr purr <waves> :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42765 Mar 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I finally finished the movie in my DVD player which had been there for days ... I gave my review at FC's ... it was good ... So you'll be up to your elbows in jam and jelly, sounds like you'll be smiling and enjoying yourself ... it's what you like to do ... that's great ... and a great day I hope you'll gave ... TGIF ... Happy Friday ...
Hearts, hugs and full Mason jars ...
Hi Flower. I'm sure it's going to be a Super Good Friday. Light showers here, but inside, it's sunshiny.....

Jam, Jelly, tea, and some 'new projects' I love a good project. lol. Oki's going to be out of town for work this weekend, so I've found enough stuff to keep me out of trouble and off the streets...LOL.

Enjoy your day.

Hearts, hugs, and projects....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42766 Mar 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good Friday morning to all and have a great day Purr purr <waves> :)
Good morning kitten. I knew dogs could set up and beg, but I didn't know kittens could wave..lol.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42767 Mar 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning kitten. I knew dogs could set up and beg, but I didn't know kittens could wave..lol.
you be amaised at what i can do lol :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42768 Mar 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>you be amaised at what i can do lol :)
lol. I'm sure of that. Have some catnip mice.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42769 Mar 29, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends! We made it to Friday! Going out to hear Hubby play tonight, then get the little Princess tomorrow. She's going to "help" me get the Easter stuff done. We'll see how that goes! LOL!
Hope everyone has a terrific day! Hugs, hearts and marshmallow peeps!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42770 Mar 29, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! We made it to Friday! Going out to hear Hubby play tonight, then get the little Princess tomorrow. She's going to "help" me get the Easter stuff done. We'll see how that goes! LOL!
Hope everyone has a terrific day! Hugs, hearts and marshmallow peeps!
Hey girl. I'm glad you reminded me of the band tonight--or I'd have tried to call, and you WOULDN'T be there....lol.

You know how Princesses love to help...lol. I know it'll be a blast. Just don't let her get into those vodka infused peeps....LOL.

Hearts, hugs, and Pontoons!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42771 Mar 29, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Oki <Nods>
Yo...(nods)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42772 Mar 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Which reminds me of an E-mail I got this AM.
A cowboy named Bud was overseeing his herd in a remote mountainous pasture in Montana when suddenly a brand-new BMW advanced toward him out of a cloud of dust.
The driver, a young man in a Brioni&#65533; suit, Gucci&#65533; shoes, RayBan&#65533; sunglasses and YSL&#65533; tie, leaned out the window and asked the cowboy, "If I tell you exactly how many cows and calves you have in your herd, will you give me a calf?"
Bud looks at the man, who obviously is a yuppie, then looks at his peacefully grazing herd and calmly answers, "Sure, why not?"
The yuppie parks his car, whips out his Dell&#65533; notebook computer, connects it to his Cingular RAZR V3&#65533; cell phone, and surfs to a NASA page on the Internet, where he calls up a GPS satellite to get an exact fix on his location which he then feeds to another NASA satellite that scans the area in an ultra-high-resolution photo.
The young man then opens the digital photo in Adobe Photoshop&#65533; and exports it to an image processing facility in Hamburg, Germany ...
Within seconds, he receives an email on his Palm Pilot&#65533; that the image has been processed and the data stored. He then accesses an MS-SQL&#65533; database through an ODBC connected Excel&#65533; spreadsheet with email on his Blackberry&#65533; and, after a few minutes, receives a response.
Finally, he prints out a full-color, 150-page report on his hi-tech, miniaturized HP LaserJet&#65533; printer, turns to the cowboy and says, "You have exactly 1,586 cows and calves."
"That's right. Well, I guess you can take one of my calves,"
He watches the young man select one of the animals and looks on with amusement as the young man stuffs it into the trunk of his car.
Then Bud says to the young man, "Hey, if I can tell you exactly what your business is, will you give me back my calf?"
"Okay, why not?"
"You're a Congressman for the U.S. Government"
"how did you guess that?"
"No guessing required." answered the cowboy. "You showed up here even though nobody called you; you want to get paid for an answer I already knew, to a question I never asked. You used millions of dollars worth of equipment trying to show me how much smarter than me you are; and you don't know a thing about how working people make a living - or about cows, for that matter. This is a herd of sheep.
Now, give me back my dog."
And THAT my very dear Okimar, is the problem.......
Yuuuuuup....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42773 Mar 29, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuuuuuup....
Got your message. I was on the phone to Chi-town--something stupid, but anyway....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min 15th Dalai Lama 220,543
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 25 min Spotted Girl 6,839
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 31 min tiger_-_dad 149,785
News Three drunk men opened a reservoir valve in Vie... 41 min Spotted Girl 5
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 51 min Ferrerman 73,344
News Man Smashes Glass Door After Chicken Order Delayed 54 min 07 Mustang 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 55 min Black Rose 213,114
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Real Finn 21,444
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 5 hr Real Finn 62
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... 15 hr Spotted Girl 42