“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42668 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning all. Why in the world don't we just have a recall election on Mondays and cancel them is beyond me......

Have a super day--even if it IS Monday....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42669 Mar 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure Denny is fine--he was just up there ^^^ pouring coffee....
Hi Rotor. <3
I am finer than Frog hair. Your coffee is ready your royalness :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#42670 Mar 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Grief Rotor. <shakes head sadly> I thought you KNEW better than to listen to trolls. Just because Billy and I are Siamese Twins separated at birth, does NOT mean we're the same person.....
<sigh> What AM I going to do with you????????
Thanks to medical science they can now join twins together :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42671 Mar 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I am finer than Frog hair. Your coffee is ready your royalness :)
good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#42672 Mar 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.
Rotor dyed the moat again. I can't figure out how he did polka dots :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42673 Mar 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Rotor dyed the moat again. I can't figure out how he did polka dots :)
It's magic.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42674 Mar 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to medical science they can now join twins together :)
It's really better if we stay separated. We seem to always get into trouble--not sure why that is.......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#42675 Mar 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It's really better if we stay separated. We seem to always get into trouble--not sure why that is.......
It is Billy's fault I am sure :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42676 Mar 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It is Billy's fault I am sure :)
Gotta be.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42677 Mar 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>It is Billy's fault I am sure :)
I'm totally innocent......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42678 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning sis and friends.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42679 Mar 25, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm totally innocent......
Better watch out there brother dear, your halo is crooked--it's hung up on the horns.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42680 Mar 25, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends.
Good morning again Billy. It's shaping up to be a non-weird day--here's hoping that trend continues....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#42681 Mar 25, 2013
Princess.. Div out the Scuba gear..and let s goooo and find the Loch Ness Monster.. and invite her for tea..Imagine.. reading her mind.. WHAT TALES SHE COD TELL!!..YIKES!,..To All Those Who Reside In The Realm... ROCK YOUR MONDAY!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42682 Mar 25, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm totally innocent......
innocent as a newborn baby--baby rat, that is.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42683 Mar 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hiya Luann!
Hey Hippi you see that finish?
Logano has a bullseye on his back for Martnsville.
Hope Denny is ok.
Oh yeah! I was so pissed! What was Logano thinking? All that for nothing and Kyle Busch won anyway! I can't believe Tony Stewart jumping on him though. So what if Logano blocked him? Like he wouldn't have done the same thing? You're right about the target on his back for Martinsville. Punk better watch out! LOL!

Good morning Princess and friends! Sunny, windy and downright cold out there today. What happened to Spring? I look outside and see the Bradfords in full bloom, then walk out and BAM! Cold air in my face! At least it should warm up by Easter.
I saw on the weather about the winter storm in the Midwest. Did y'all get any of it? I know Indiana did, but wasn't sure how far South it went. North OK got a little dusting and extremely cold temps but I think that's all they got.
Hope everyone has a great day, even if it is Monday! Hugs, hearts and wind chills!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42684 Mar 25, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess.. Div out the Scuba gear..and let s goooo and find the Loch Ness Monster.. and invite her for tea..Imagine.. reading her mind.. WHAT TALES SHE COD TELL!!..YIKES!,..To All Those Who Reside In The Realm... ROCK YOUR MONDAY!!!
Good <checks clock> Afternoon CC. Yep, I'll bet Nessy could tell some tales--like how she keeps popping her head out of the water, just to mess with those townspeople....LOL. Her and Big Foot--now THAT'S a pair that loves a good joke.

Have a super day.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42685 Mar 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah! I was so pissed! What was Logano thinking? All that for nothing and Kyle Busch won anyway! I can't believe Tony Stewart jumping on him though. So what if Logano blocked him? Like he wouldn't have done the same thing? You're right about the target on his back for Martinsville. Punk better watch out! LOL!
What kind of foreign language are you speaking anyway?
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Princess and friends! Sunny, windy and downright cold out there today. What happened to Spring? I look outside and see the Bradfords in full bloom, then walk out and BAM! Cold air in my face! At least it should warm up by Easter.
I saw on the weather about the winter storm in the Midwest. Did y'all get any of it? I know Indiana did, but wasn't sure how far South it went. North OK got a little dusting and extremely cold temps but I think that's all they got.
Hope everyone has a great day, even if it is Monday! Hugs, hearts and wind chills!
Good morning Hippi chick. No Bradford pears blooming, and nothing much else here, just more wind. It's been windy ALL winter. There might be a few slick spots on the roads this evening--don't know, but not really any snow, not even enough to write home about--not that I'd write home about snow, I mean really--what's to write about? It's cold, it's wet, it's frozen rain falling from the sky? Couple sentences and you're done--not even worth the price of a 45cent stamp.

Anyhow, enjoy your day.

Hearts, hugs, and Uncle Si......

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42686 Mar 25, 2013
purr purr :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42687 Mar 25, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony jumped his punk ass for pushing him down to the infield.
On the upside...Tony OWNS his team and the only person he has to answer to is NASCAR. He'll pay the fine gladly, but Logano is going down in Martinsville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min Sublime1 20,040
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 13 min Denny CranesPlace 17
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 13 min AmyFaith 137,693
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 14 min Crazy Beautiful 5,575
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 31 min Colonel Sanders 10
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 32 min Rose of Tralee 24,099
Alphabetical ways to die (Jul '11) 37 min Cyan in CA 10,452
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... 2 hr Chester 5
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Crazy Beautiful 146,959
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••