Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42651 Mar 22, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends....
Good morning Gary.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42652 Mar 22, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends. Damp and cold here today. That does not make me happy, happy, happy! More like achy, achy, achy! LOL! I'm gonna strangle that dang groundhog!
I'm so glad it's Friday. This week has gone by slow for me. I wish the week-end would go this slow, but, nooooooo. It just doesn't work that way! I wonder why that is? Maybe I should ask Billy R.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! Hugs, hearts and lying groundhogs!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42653 Mar 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends. Damp and cold here today. That does not make me happy, happy, happy! More like achy, achy, achy! LOL! I'm gonna strangle that dang groundhog!
I'm so glad it's Friday. This week has gone by slow for me. I wish the week-end would go this slow, but, nooooooo. It just doesn't work that way! I wonder why that is? Maybe I should ask Billy R.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! Hugs, hearts and lying groundhogs!
Hi Hippi, bye Hippi. Don't think I'll be around much today--it's just shaping up to be one of those--even if it IS Friday.

CULater.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42654 Mar 22, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, we haven't been warm all winter, we've had some really cold snaps. Just last week it got down into the upper 50's....
20 this evening.....

http://www.crosspark.f2s.com/rw_common/images...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42655 Mar 24, 2013
Is the Realm closed this weekend? Princess your coffee is getting cold :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42656 Mar 24, 2013
howdy all have a good day purr purr :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42657 Mar 24, 2013
Hiya Luann!
Hey Hippi you see that finish?
Logano has a bullseye on his back for Martnsville.
Hope Denny is ok.

“Let her cry, for she's a Lady”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Let her dream, she's a Child

#42658 Mar 24, 2013
Fly by hi...

Hi

<flies by>

Cherish Your Loved Ones.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42659 Mar 24, 2013
Hi Pixie!

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42660 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning everyone and have a great day :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42661 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning LuAnn.
Good morning Princess/Billy.
Good morning Denny.
Goo morning Hippi.
Good morning Flower.
Good morning Realm.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42662 Mar 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Is the Realm closed this weekend? Princess your coffee is getting cold :)
Not closed Denny, just really really busy. Coffee is good, warm, hot, or lukewarm, but cold is just nasty.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42663 Mar 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
howdy all have a good day purr purr :)
Howdy back at ya LuAnn..... Have a bowl of milk......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42664 Mar 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Hiya Luann!
Hey Hippi you see that finish?
Logano has a bullseye on his back for Martnsville.
Hope Denny is ok.
I'm sure Denny is fine--he was just up there ^^^ pouring coffee....

Hi Rotor. <3

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42665 Mar 25, 2013
Pixie_Vampyress wrote:
Fly by hi...
Hi
<flies by>
Cherish Your Loved Ones.
Hi Pixie. It's been ages since I've seen you up in the rafters....

Hope you are doing well...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42666 Mar 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Good morning Princess/Billy.
Good Grief Rotor. <shakes head sadly> I thought you KNEW better than to listen to trolls. Just because Billy and I are Siamese Twins separated at birth, does NOT mean we're the same person.....

<sigh> What AM I going to do with you????????

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42667 Mar 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning everyone and have a great day :)
Good morning kitty. Have a ball of yarn.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42668 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning all. Why in the world don't we just have a recall election on Mondays and cancel them is beyond me......

Have a super day--even if it IS Monday....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42669 Mar 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure Denny is fine--he was just up there ^^^ pouring coffee....
Hi Rotor. <3
I am finer than Frog hair. Your coffee is ready your royalness :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42670 Mar 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Grief Rotor. <shakes head sadly> I thought you KNEW better than to listen to trolls. Just because Billy and I are Siamese Twins separated at birth, does NOT mean we're the same person.....
<sigh> What AM I going to do with you????????
Thanks to medical science they can now join twins together :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 4 min CJ Rocker 5,179
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 6 min Old Sam 1,458
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 7 min andet1987 784
Rebel vs American Flag 7 min heres the door 29
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Old Sam 12,127
News Guy Shoots Firework Off Own Head, Dies 8 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 3
News Creepy or cozy? Cuddle club opens in Seattle 10 min Emily Latell 15
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min CJ Rocker 165,561
" Tell me a secret"...... (Oct '14) 23 min Alice 358
TRUMP, Donald 43 min Thanks for that Bex 42
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr TALLYHO 8541 41,482
More from around the web