“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42631 Mar 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I've several projects I'd like to get a move on myself ... Have been tackling them one by one ... next big one will be new kitchen drawers, 4 of them, to hold the kitchen utensils and such ... found someone to make them at the Cabinet Maker's but he wants $200 for 4 of them which makes them $50 each, duh, and I can't wrap my head around that ... oh, well ---> keep searching for a better price til I find one ... It's a beautiful morning and I hope the same for you ... Have a lovely day ...
Hearts hugs and interventions ...
I found several vintage pieces of furniture--not quite antiques, but really nice. Some I was given, some we just lucked out on. So I'm moving things around (again) A new desk for the office, new chair for the living room, new chest for the bedroom. LOL. It seems to never end.

4 drawers for $200? I'd check online to see if you could find something at Lowes or Home Depot that might be cheaper--or maybe an "outlet" type store. Good luck. Sometimes the hunting is the best part of the bargain.

Hearts, hugs, and furniture.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42632 Mar 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>85 degrees and sunny......
50 and sunny......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42633 Mar 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis.....
good morning brother dear.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42634 Mar 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hello kitty. <tosses a catnip mouse in her direction>
(runs pounce got it) thanks HRP :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42635 Mar 21, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends! Cloudy with a chance of rain here today. Should get into the 50's, I think.
My ribs hurt this morning from laughing so hard last night! Maybe I should have a smamosa! LOL! That Uncle Si just kills me!
Wishing everyone a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and smamosas!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42636 Mar 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I finally found some .223 so I may go to the range and sight in my new bolt action :)
Enjoy.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42637 Mar 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Cloudy with a chance of rain here today. Should get into the 50's, I think.
My ribs hurt this morning from laughing so hard last night! Maybe I should have a smamosa! LOL! That Uncle Si just kills me!
Wishing everyone a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and smamosas!
Good morning Hippi. I know you enjoyed yourself, it was hysterical. That shopping trip was tooo much.

Hearts, hugs, and giant purple gorillas.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#42638 Mar 21, 2013
Mornin' all. Looks like snow again here. We need the moisture, looks like a dry year overall.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42639 Mar 21, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Mornin' all. Looks like snow again here. We need the moisture, looks like a dry year overall.
Hi there M&N. That's what they tell us here too. Right now it's pretty soggy though. Got 2+ inches of rain last week.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42640 Mar 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>50 and sunny......
Where? Weather dude says we won't hit 40 today..... Colder'n an ex-wife's heart out in the wind.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42641 Mar 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Where? Weather dude says we won't hit 40 today..... Colder'n an ex-wife's heart out in the wind.
Really? I thought it was pretty warm out, and besides, I don't have an ex-wife......

hit a snag with the furniture, but it's in a temporary home. More moving stuff around this weekend.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42642 Mar 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>85 degrees and sunny......
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-RM5JzpkpQBU/ToiOvn8...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42643 Mar 22, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I found several vintage pieces of furniture--not quite antiques, but really nice. Some I was given, some we just lucked out on. So I'm moving things around (again) A new desk for the office, new chair for the living room, new chest for the bedroom. LOL. It seems to never end.
4 drawers for $200? I'd check online to see if you could find something at Lowes or Home Depot that might be cheaper--or maybe an "outlet" type store. Good luck. Sometimes the hunting is the best part of the bargain.
Hearts, hugs, and furniture.
Good morning, Princess ... yep, you're right ... I'm sure I can find something a whole lot less expensive than the local carpenter down the street in this sleepy little town ... I'd like to give my business to the local businessman but this time he's just asking too much ... sometimes when the local yokel doesn't make too much, when they do get business, they ask too much ... I may be able to negotiate with just so he does get SOME business and point that out to him in a very subtle yet firm way ... be fair but firm is my motto, lol ... sounds as though made a very nice find, congrats! Bet the furniture is beautiful and has a special place in your home ... I'm about 30 or 40 pages to the end of the book I'm reading ... can hardly get back to it this morning so I shall wish you and all in the realm here a very pleasant day! TGIF ... Happy Friday! Luvya, FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and final chapters in the book ...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42644 Mar 22, 2013
streach good morning everyone its FRIDAY and have a great day purr purr :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42645 Mar 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Don't worry, we haven't been warm all winter, we've had some really cold snaps. Just last week it got down into the upper 50's....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42646 Mar 22, 2013
Good morning Sis and friends....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42647 Mar 22, 2013
Good morning everyone. Please tell me it's Friday. I do not think I could stand it if it were Monday again, already......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42648 Mar 22, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
He is. And insufferable, and irritating, and a general all around pain, but he's our despicable, irritating, insufferable, general pain, so I guess we're stuck.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42649 Mar 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... yep, you're right ... I'm sure I can find something a whole lot less expensive than the local carpenter down the street in this sleepy little town ... I'd like to give my business to the local businessman but this time he's just asking too much ... sometimes when the local yokel doesn't make too much, when they do get business, they ask too much ... I may be able to negotiate with just so he does get SOME business and point that out to him in a very subtle yet firm way ... be fair but firm is my motto, lol ... sounds as though made a very nice find, congrats! Bet the furniture is beautiful and has a special place in your home ... I'm about 30 or 40 pages to the end of the book I'm reading ... can hardly get back to it this morning so I shall wish you and all in the realm here a very pleasant day! TGIF ... Happy Friday! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hearts hugs and final chapters in the book ...
Hi Flower. Fair but firm works, and if that fails--hit him between the eyes with a sledge hammer...LOL. THAT should get his attention.....

Enjoy the book.

Hearts, hugs, and good books.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42650 Mar 22, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
streach good morning everyone its FRIDAY and have a great day purr purr :)
Hello Kitty. have some milk and a great Friday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 4 min dragoon70056 5,103
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 5 min Enzo49 4,517
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,661
The letter L (Jun '13) 6 min Robby 630
Poll Middle East Solutions 15 min dragoon70056 21
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Subduction Zone 163,762
Poll what happened to the good posters? (Oct '13) 23 min Commander Bunny 69
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min Bartek 162,793
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 43 min Ohio Spam 149
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 11,382