Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42613 Mar 20, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Happy Humpday, Jerry Reed's birthday and Duck Dynasty day, Jack!
Feeling much better thanks to modern medicine. Plus, I've actually been getting some decent sleep thanks to Nyquil! I must buy stock in that stuff! LOL!
Looks like we might get close to 60 today, but by Friday, not so much. It's funny though because in a month or so, we'll be complaining about the heat! Hahaha!
Have a wonderful day everyone! Hugs, hearts and Nyquil!
9999! I'll take it!
Good morning Jack.

I'm glad you're feeling better. It's beautiful here, but still chilly--not quite a So. Florida Spring, but like I told Flower (somewhere) we don't have Rotor's snow, so I'm not complaining....lol.

Have a super day.
Hearts, hugs, and ducks.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#42614 Mar 20, 2013
TIME to Till the soil..Princess... HURRY..let's wear our new SPRING BONNETS... and our Chiffon Pastel dresses and sandals... and have a picnic basket.. and sit on the fence.. Watching the MEN, SWEAT and TOIL..in the Crusted dirt.. readied it for planting..Hey. brought along the NEW CAT CALLS BOOK...to EGG THEM ON!!.....HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING...TO ALL IN THE REALM!!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42615 Mar 20, 2013
Happy first day of Spring to you too CC. A picnic sounds like a lovely idea. Let me get my gloves and I'll join you down by the waterfall.....

Have a great day.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#42616 Mar 20, 2013
A windy chilly day for the first of spring 2013

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42617 Mar 20, 2013
2 ft of snow on the ground....
Spring.....Yeah right.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42618 Mar 21, 2013
Good morning all. Happy Friday eve......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42619 Mar 21, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
A windy chilly day for the first of spring 2013
It really was. Hope it warms up soon.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42620 Mar 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Spring.....Yeah right.
good morning Rotor. Don't you guys usually have snow until the 4th of July?

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42621 Mar 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>good morning Rotor. Don't you guys usually have snow until the 4th of July?
I do...
Morning Princess.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42622 Mar 21, 2013
MEOW MEOW good morning to all that come in :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42623 Mar 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Happy Friday eve......
Good morning Princess. Are you ready for your coffee :) What is up today in the realm

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42624 Mar 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I do...
Morning Princess.
I can't imagine. Had to go to Chi-town once in June--thought I would freeze to death.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42625 Mar 21, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
MEOW MEOW good morning to all that come in :)
Hello kitty. <tosses a catnip mouse in her direction>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42626 Mar 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Are you ready for your coffee :) What is up today in the realm
good morning Denny. I'm always ready for coffee. Not much up today--just the sky.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42627 Mar 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>good morning Denny. I'm always ready for coffee. Not much up today--just the sky.
I finally found some .223 so I may go to the range and sight in my new bolt action :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42628 Mar 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flwer. I wish I could get caught up on SOMETHING--don't care what, just something. LOL. I told Oki I could spend the rest of my life just catching up on all the projects that I have here in the house--photo albums, refinishing furniture, sewing, etc. I would really like to get the living room painted this year. <sigh> Oh well, maybe someday the family will host an intervention for me. LOL.
Enjoy your spring.
Hearts, hugs, and projects.....
Good morning, Princess ... I've several projects I'd like to get a move on myself ... Have been tackling them one by one ... next big one will be new kitchen drawers, 4 of them, to hold the kitchen utensils and such ... found someone to make them at the Cabinet Maker's but he wants $200 for 4 of them which makes them $50 each, duh, and I can't wrap my head around that ... oh, well ---> keep searching for a better price til I find one ... It's a beautiful morning and I hope the same for you ... Have a lovely day ...

Hearts hugs and interventions ...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42629 Mar 21, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Spring.....Yeah right.
85 degrees and sunny......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42630 Mar 21, 2013
Good morning sis.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42631 Mar 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... I've several projects I'd like to get a move on myself ... Have been tackling them one by one ... next big one will be new kitchen drawers, 4 of them, to hold the kitchen utensils and such ... found someone to make them at the Cabinet Maker's but he wants $200 for 4 of them which makes them $50 each, duh, and I can't wrap my head around that ... oh, well ---> keep searching for a better price til I find one ... It's a beautiful morning and I hope the same for you ... Have a lovely day ...
Hearts hugs and interventions ...
I found several vintage pieces of furniture--not quite antiques, but really nice. Some I was given, some we just lucked out on. So I'm moving things around (again) A new desk for the office, new chair for the living room, new chest for the bedroom. LOL. It seems to never end.

4 drawers for $200? I'd check online to see if you could find something at Lowes or Home Depot that might be cheaper--or maybe an "outlet" type store. Good luck. Sometimes the hunting is the best part of the bargain.

Hearts, hugs, and furniture.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42632 Mar 21, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>85 degrees and sunny......
50 and sunny......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min The FACTory 222,033
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 51 min Alyssa76 10,144
The letter E (Jun '13) 54 min Alyssa76 1,724
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr quilterqueen 24,107
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 1 hr quilterqueen 2,749
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr quilterqueen 62,119
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 1 hr Alyssa76 13,518
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 1 hr wichita-rick 2,168
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 220,962
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Rosa 24,121