|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and Happy St Patrick's Day ... Hope your weekend and Sunday have been great! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. I think the weekend was a good one. Went and got my hair done on Saturday, worked around the house on Friday and Sat afternoon. So, all in all it was pretty productive....

Hope your's was good too.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
They're Calling for 10 inches of snow tomorrow night into Tuesday.
You can keep it.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Up to 16" now......
Winter storm warnings in effect for the whole state.
You can still keep it......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends!
Good afternoon Brother dear. Happy weirdness.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

TenderTink wrote:
Good Monday morn Princess, Billy and all in the realm.
Sat up late watching the eagle cam link Deb provided.
The second chick was hatching between 2:AM and 3:30.
Pretty cool show.
Wishing all a happy week ahead.
O's -n-:-)'s
Tink! Hi girl. <hugs> Glad to see you. Sounds like that was a cool show.

Have a super day and stop by more often.

I really need it to quit raining, as I have 2 cherry trees in my living room that need to be transplanted. Why the nursery set them in Feb, is beyond me, does make a interesting conversation starter though.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Princess ... running late this morning and I don't see you, either ... Have a great day nonetheless ... Happy Monday!
Hearts, hugs and Monday Mondays ...
Real late....lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Went with my brother to the gunshow in Paducah yesterday. Not bad. Picked up some 5.56 tracer and ball ammo for a decent price(for a change),some cleaning gear and a sweet little repro 1848 .31 cal Colt's pocket pistol. The dude had a $150.00 price tag on it so I asked what his bottom dollar for it was. He said he'd take $125.00,so I laid a C-note on the table and said how about a dead Franklin? He said okay and I asked to check out the gun first. I cocked the hammer but the cylinder didn't turn,I tried 2-3 times more and said it wasn't working. He said he'd take $75.00 then. I said okay and pocketed the piece. I suspected all that was wrong with it was a missing pawl spring on the hand (part) that pushes up on the cylinder face when you cock the hammer. When I got home I took it apart and yep I was right. I got my dremel and cut a small sliver of spring steel from a strip of banding steel and installed it. Pistol works just fine now. Looking to get some 00 buckshot to shoot thru it from the local gun shop. 00 buck is .32 caliber so it should work just fine.
Hey there, I DID remember to tell you I ordered the pistol flask didn't I? Well, if I didn't, I did.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning everyone in the realm ... Have a great day! FC <3 ...
Hi again Flower.

Hearts, hugs, and re-runs....lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Denny. I'll take a fresh cup of coffee, thanks....
I just made you a new pot your royalness

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Went with my brother to the gunshow in Paducah yesterday. Not bad. Picked up some 5.56 tracer and ball ammo for a decent price(for a change),some cleaning gear and a sweet little repro 1848 .31 cal Colt's pocket pistol. The dude had a $150.00 price tag on it so I asked what his bottom dollar for it was. He said he'd take $125.00,so I laid a C-note on the table and said how about a dead Franklin? He said okay and I asked to check out the gun first. I cocked the hammer but the cylinder didn't turn,I tried 2-3 times more and said it wasn't working. He said he'd take $75.00 then. I said okay and pocketed the piece. I suspected all that was wrong with it was a missing pawl spring on the hand (part) that pushes up on the cylinder face when you cock the hammer. When I got home I took it apart and yep I was right. I got my dremel and cut a small sliver of spring steel from a strip of banding steel and installed it. Pistol works just fine now. Looking to get some 00 buckshot to shoot thru it from the local gun shop. 00 buck is .32 caliber so it should work just fine.
Nice! Good to know the ins and outs of a gun or you might have gotten a bad deal. I'm in the market for a Ruger .22 pistol. I think I've located one not far from here. When times get tough, the tough get armed.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there, I DID remember to tell you I ordered the pistol flask didn't I? Well, if I didn't, I did.....
Cool, y'all shoot black powder too? That stuff is getting very hard to find. Might have to make my own.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice! Good to know the ins and outs of a gun or you might have gotten a bad deal. I'm in the market for a Ruger .22 pistol. I think I've located one not far from here. When times get tough, the tough get armed.
You used to pick those up for a decent price. Popular,accurate and rugged they are now in high demand. If folks got them they ain't letting them go easily. Good luck.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the bull barrel and have a trigger job done and it is a great pistol. Get target sights too :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, y'all shoot black powder too? That stuff is getting very hard to find. Might have to make my own.
I do. She don't. A lot of dealers have stopped keeping black powder. There are a lot of sunstitutes on the market that don't have the regs B/P does. Triple-7,trailboss and pyrodex are everywhere now. I still prefer Goex fff for shooting personally. If I can't find any soon I see a trip to Friendship,Ind. in my future..... Thats where they have the annual B/P national matches. If you can't find it at Friendship they don't make it. As far as rolloing your own B/P,there are many different recipes out there. Most are basic and give good results. I've done it before and its not hard just tedious. Finding the basic components might be a bit of a issue but they are out there. Just gotta find the source.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You used to pick those up for a decent price. Popular,accurate and rugged they are now in high demand. If folks got them they ain't letting them go easily. Good luck.
I loved mine but got rid of it for a Buck Mark. I liked the trigger better :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I just made you a new pot your royalness
super.... I feel like I've been mainlining the stuff lately..

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Who doesn't?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I do. She don't. A lot of dealers have stopped keeping black powder. There are a lot of sunstitutes on the market that don't have the regs B/P does. Triple-7,trailboss and pyrodex are everywhere now. I still prefer Goex fff for shooting personally. If I can't find any soon I see a trip to Friendship,Ind. in my future..... Thats where they have the annual B/P national matches. If you can't find it at Friendship they don't make it. As far as rolloing your own B/P,there are many different recipes out there. Most are basic and give good results. I've done it before and its not hard just tedious. Finding the basic components might be a bit of a issue but they are out there. Just gotta find the source.
Well, SOMEONE just got a package from Missouri that's he's been expecting...... Not mentioning any names though....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>You used to pick those up for a decent price. Popular,accurate and rugged they are now in high demand. If folks got them they ain't letting them go easily. Good luck.
didn't you used to have one of those?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,901 - 41,920 of45,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••