Hi Rod. Good to see you back posting.
Hope all is well.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42488 Mar 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is extra good today :)
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42489 Mar 12, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy Monday.......
Good morning, Billy! Must've missed Monday so Happy Tuesday >waves< ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42490 Mar 12, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great day :)
Morning, Kitten! Have a great day, too! >smiles<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42491 Mar 12, 2013
Good morning, Princess! It's such a beautiful morning! The birds are singing, Jax is slacking and PoohBear is snoring ... pretty soon I'll be reading and it's so peaceful ... what's there not to like ... Wishing you an equally peaceful beautiful day ... same to all in the realm, too!

Hearts hugs and beautiful days ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42492 Mar 12, 2013
Hi Sir Rod >>smiles and waves real big<<

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42493 Mar 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Princess! It's such a beautiful morning! The birds are singing, Jax is slacking and PoohBear is snoring ... pretty soon I'll be reading and it's so peaceful ... what's there not to like ... Wishing you an equally peaceful beautiful day ... same to all in the realm, too!
Hearts hugs and beautiful days ...
Hi Flower. Pretty soon I'll be reading too. But reading reports, and bank statements--not anything pleasurable....lol.

Hope you enjoy your peaceful day.

Hearts, hugs, and snoring pups....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42494 Mar 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Pretty soon I'll be reading too. But reading reports, and bank statements--not anything pleasurable....lol.
Hope you enjoy your peaceful day.
Hearts, hugs, and snoring pups....
Hi again, Princess ... I did all that ppw yesterday so I'm free today except the DirectTV guy is late ... I called him & he says he'll be here in 30 minutes which bytes because I have an appointment at 1 ... his installation takes an hour and 45 ... what?... messes up my whole day ... Now, where's my book again?{{JAX}} LOL ... patience, again lol ... enjoy your afternoon, Princess ...

>>calls and reschedules 1300 appointment<< no worries ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42495 Mar 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi again, Princess ... I did all that ppw yesterday so I'm free today except the DirectTV guy is late ... I called him & he says he'll be here in 30 minutes which bytes because I have an appointment at 1 ... his installation takes an hour and 45 ... what?... messes up my whole day ... Now, where's my book again?{{JAX}} LOL ... patience, again lol ... enjoy your afternoon, Princess ...
>>calls and reschedules 1300 appointment<< no worries ...
I know what you mean about the tv guy being late, it's really really irritating. And the 4 hour window isn't really helping now is it? LOL.

Look on the bright side though, maybe you'll get to finish the book sooner....lol

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#42496 Mar 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Fishy. Yeah, I saw that. Someone sent me an email that said the KY state legislature is against any new Obama gun bills. Will make it a crime for any new Federal ban to be enforced. Not sure if that's true or not. I need to call my Rep. and find out.
Hope you have a good day.
Hearts, hugs, and nightcrawlers....
How about sand crabs?(nightcrawlers disintegrate in salt water)But thanks for the good wishes.
Yeah, the Federal government doesn't need to be micro-managing.
States and local governments can handle what needs to be done. Hawaii has so many rules, checks, and regulations the Pope would have a hell of a time getting a gun. lol
(what ever the Feds/Obama does, it won't affect me!)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#42497 Mar 12, 2013
Down at the camp last weekend, I was cleaning up and pulled up what I thought was a weed- and it was a tomato plant! Then, I found another one and brought it home. It's in the spare bedroom hanging out- literally.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42498 Mar 12, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about sand crabs?(nightcrawlers disintegrate in salt water)But thanks for the good wishes.
Yeah, the Federal government doesn't need to be micro-managing.
States and local governments can handle what needs to be done. Hawaii has so many rules, checks, and regulations the Pope would have a hell of a time getting a gun. lol
(what ever the Feds/Obama does, it won't affect me!)
Really? I had no idea. But then, I'm not the fisherman that you (or Oki, Hippi, Rotor, or Billy) is (are?) Whatever....LOL.

(with apologies to my Catholic friends) And I don't know if he'd have a difficult time of it or not--haven't you heard? There isn't a Pope yet... So, an non-existent person should have no trouble getting in with an imaginary gun.

There are lots of things that I think should be handled on a state or local level that just aren't, but what are you gonna do? Vote.

Have a super day.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42499 Mar 12, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Down at the camp last weekend, I was cleaning up and pulled up what I thought was a weed- and it was a tomato plant! Then, I found another one and brought it home. It's in the spare bedroom hanging out- literally.
LOL. Paisley has had some limited success by using 5 gallon buckets to plant them in. You know, a homemade version of those topsey turvey planters? She was talking about it long before I ever saw any in the stores....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42500 Mar 12, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you just picking a favorite out of their choices?
I have quite a few stories about semi-autos jamming or messing up.
That's why I like revolvers (can leave an empty cylinder behind the hammer, very safe and reliable), bolt actions, and pump shotguns.
I worked on a filbert farm for about 5 years and in the winters we would do "damage control". One time, I was riding in my brother-in-laws car down the tree rows and he saw a grey digger about 20 yds out his drivers side. He rolled down the window, pointed and squeezed his 380 Beretta (I think- a nice expensive gun) and it wouldn't fire. He pulled it back in very s-l-o-w-l-y, kept it pointed left, got it about down to his waist height, and BLAM!!! The glass flew up and out the crack, bullet hole by the door handle and our ears rang for a while.
My dad's 30.06 Woodmaster was jamming all the time. I had a Remmington 1100 in 20ga 3" magnum and it was jamming all the time (like with 2 3/4" lol). Got rid of all the semi-autos except for a 22LR with a tubular magazine- it's fun to pop off a few quick rounds now and then- good enough.
Another thing is it seems like something happens to my brain when I'm holding about 5 shots ready to fly out fast. Bolt actions are WAY more accurate for me, and I like accuracy.
Kind of like how something happens to your brain when you get on a fast motorcycle! lol
The major problem with semi-autos is improper cleaning. Most people don't realize they have a gas system. They use the power of expanding gases from the fired bullet to accuate a rod or piston to cycle the action. Now,remember the carbon you clean out of the barrel? It also builds up in the gas system. Over time it fouls so bad that the action fails to operate properly. That happened to a friends Remington 760. Shot it for years and only punched the barrel. One day it became a nice single shot. He asked me to look at it. I test fired it and asked if he ever cleaned the gas system. He said he didn't know about any gas systgem. I then explained what I've just told you. We cleaned it and now it works fine again. Hes much smarter now too..... No need to worry about auto pistols. They are pretty much recoil/blowback operated.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42501 Mar 12, 2013
Good afternoon Princess and friends! Just as I was about to post this morning, our computers went down! I was in the beginning stages of withdrawal when they came back up! LOL! Thank goodness I had work to do! Hahaha! All caught up now, well, for the time being anyway.
Hope everyone has had a great day so far. Mine's been pretty good, except for the withdrawal thing!
Hugs, hearts and beautiful blouses!
p.s. I saw the pic and you did good, Princess!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42502 Mar 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Paisley has had some limited success by using 5 gallon buckets to plant them in. You know, a homemade version of those topsey turvey planters? She was talking about it long before I ever saw any in the stores....
Hubby did that about 6 years ago and we had some pretty maters that year!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42503 Mar 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends! Just as I was about to post this morning, our computers went down! I was in the beginning stages of withdrawal when they came back up! LOL! Thank goodness I had work to do! Hahaha! All caught up now, well, for the time being anyway.
Hope everyone has had a great day so far. Mine's been pretty good, except for the withdrawal thing!
Hugs, hearts and beautiful blouses!
p.s. I saw the pic and you did good, Princess!
Hi Hippi. It's been a pretty weird day here--but then--yeah. Looking online for a white skirt and lavender tank to go with the beautiful blouse.... Although the cape is gorgeous too. Silver metallic thread.

Enjoy your day, Jack.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42504 Mar 13, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. It's been a pretty weird day here--but then--yeah. Looking online for a white skirt and lavender tank to go with the beautiful blouse.... Although the cape is gorgeous too. Silver metallic thread.
Enjoy your day, Jack.
Lavender Tanks are hard to find. You may need to paint a green one. I suggest the M1A1. Your coffee is ready :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42505 Mar 13, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Lavender Tanks are hard to find. You may need to paint a green one. I suggest the M1A1. Your coffee is ready :)
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42506 Mar 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Billy! Must've missed Monday so Happy Tuesday >waves< ...
Hey there Flower!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min dirtclod 159,650
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 49 min liam cul8r 25,958
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 52 min Jeffrey 140,019
motorcycle traveling stories 55 min Bar Fly_ok 338
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr beatlesinafog 56,513
Woman appreciate a man that.........? 1 hr Parden Pard 161
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 31,716
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 7,904
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 161,032
More from around the web