and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Hey all. snow has arrived here, thank you Princess for sending it my way. Revised prediction 3-6 inches of snow. Best part is missing us to the south I guess.
You are quite welcome, my dear knight......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
Good Friday morning and have a great day :)
Good morning Lu. Have a super-de-dooper day......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all. Barely a dusting, stupid weathermen.
Hey don't blame me. I tried. I TOLD them to dump about 2 foot of snow right over your house, but apparently someone didn't get the memo.....

Hearts, hugs, and snow.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Mom charged with using stun gun on son
Warrant says mom used it as form of punishment

Updated: Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 6:23 PM CST
Published : Wednesday, 06 Mar 2013, 1:03 PM CST

Chris Sadeghi

PFLUGERVILLE, Texas (KXAN)- A mother has been charged with injury to a child after Pflugerville police said she used a stun gun on her 14-year-old son as a form of punishment.

Police received the report from Child Protective Services after a teacher reached out to tell them about the suspected abuse.

According to the arrest warrant, a 4-year-old sibling of the teen told a teacher that the brother had been "Tased" four times -- including once in the head -- by his mother while the father held him down.

Police said while interviewing the teen, they noticed bruising and burning consistent with marks caused by stun guns. The injuries were to the teen's arms and back.

The mother told police she had threatened her son with the stun gun because “he is a handful” and because “I don’t even know where my child is half the time.”

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Good morning Sis and friends......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Billy R wrote:
Chris Sadeghi
PFLUGERVILLE, Texas (KXAN)- A mother has been charged with injury to a child after Pflugerville police said she used a stun gun on her 14-year-old son as a form of punishment.
Police received the report from Child Protective Services after a teacher reached out to tell them about the suspected abuse.
According to the arrest warrant, a 4-year-old sibling of the teen told a teacher that the brother had been "Tased" four times -- including once in the head -- by his mother while the father held him down.
Police said while interviewing the teen, they noticed bruising and burning consistent with marks caused by stun guns. The injuries were to the teen's arms and back.
The mother told police she had threatened her son with the stun gun because “he is a handful” and because “I don’t even know where my child is half the time.”
Sounds like someone has lost out on the "World's Greatest Parent" award this year......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends......
I'm glad I refreshed the page before going all Jackie Chan on you for not even bothering to give your favorite sister a good morning.

Good morning Bro. Having a super day, so far. Here in Kentucky the weather is bright and sun-shiny and couldn't be better. The birds are tweeting and the trees are facebooking and all is right with the world.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone has lost out on the "World's Greatest Parent" award this year......
I love her explanation on why she tazed him."He is a handful" is not a legal defense to be relied on........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I love her explanation on why she tazed him."He is a handful" is not a legal defense to be relied on........
If she didn't know where he was half the time, I'm thinking there were other things that should have been done looooong ago instead of tasing him...
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Billy R wrote:
Chris Sadeghi
the x had to try out my new stun gun on his son.....I wouldnt have done it...I've accidentally zapped myself with it a few times..and it HURTS...lol

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>If she didn't know where he was half the time, I'm thinking there were other things that should have been done looooong ago instead of tasing him...
She probably made an electrified baby bottle. What a sick mother........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
the x had to try out my new stun gun on his son.....I wouldnt have done it...I've accidentally zapped myself with it a few times..and it HURTS...lol
Oki has a a myriad of weapons--bolt action rifles, revolvers, semi-automatic pistols, shotguns, semi-auto rifles, plus all the things that he carries for work--pepperspray, nightstick, and pistol. But NO weapon he has ever carried scares me like that taser. I don't know what it is about it, but I am scared to death of that thing......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>She probably made an electrified baby bottle. What a sick mother........
It's a sickness that I simply cannot fathom....
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
thats his "genetic flaw"...I'm not claiming it...lol ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>For what? De-hooking butts? Fishing season is coming real soon.....
You ARE a great butt de-hooker, ya know!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Princess and friends! I would have typed this sooner, but our computers freaked out for a minute! Had to shut down and reboot. Such is life! Anyway, I'm excited to see my little Princess this week-end, it's been awhile! Not sure what we're going to do, but I have a suspicion shopping is involved! Hahaha!
Have a wonderful Friday friends! Hugs, hearts and shopping!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! I would have typed this sooner, but our computers freaked out for a minute! Had to shut down and reboot. Such is life! Anyway, I'm excited to see my little Princess this week-end, it's been awhile! Not sure what we're going to do, but I have a suspicion shopping is involved! Hahaha!
Have a wonderful Friday friends! Hugs, hearts and shopping!
Shopping? Did I hear someone mention shopping?

You'll have a great time Hippi, you always do. Especially when your little Princess is around to help grandad sing "Pontoon" LOL.

Hearts, hugs, and Hello Kitty!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Shopping? Did I hear someone mention shopping?
You'll have a great time Hippi, you always do. Especially when your little Princess is around to help grandad sing "Pontoon" LOL.
Hearts, hugs, and Hello Kitty!
You know there'll be singing! I think she got the gene from Granddad!
Ya just had to mention Hello Kitty, didn't ya! I'm hiding all 5 of those movies so we can watch something else! Hahaha!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You know there'll be singing! I think she got the gene from Granddad!
Ya just had to mention Hello Kitty, didn't ya! I'm hiding all 5 of those movies so we can watch something else! Hahaha!
But, but, but we LOOOOOOOVE Hello Kitty! It's our mostest very bestest favoritest movie of all times......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Fisherman. Are you sure that time is the only thing you're pinching?
CU L8ter.....
lol
You must have ESP.
That reminds me, I should get some bread on the way home tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••