“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#42322 Mar 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>How DARE you go around posting off topic info on a thread that has absolutely no topic whatsoever.....LOL.
That is a good tip though. I read somewhere that people would do that at ball games, break in and use the GPS to go "home" and use the garage door opener to break in.
lol
That was in the same email, but it was longer, and I didn't want to take up too much room in here.
And, please don't use the word 'tackle', it gets me excited and off topic (when someone brings up fishing).

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42323 Mar 3, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready and the realm is at peace except where Rotor is :)
Keep giving me a bad time......
You forget I'm a Knight of the Realm....
I have a big toothpick that I can engrave your name on.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IRgk1OdXjNY/THBcV4G...

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42324 Mar 3, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Afternoon Princess and friends.
Hi RH and to all that come in this afternoon :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42325 Mar 3, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. Crossing my fingers for a pleasant day. Hope you have one too.
Hearts, hugs, and Happy Friday.....
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Sunday to you ... Saturday was a blur ... breakfast with Brenda and shop shop til you drop, lol ... for my birthday a couple of weeks ago she gave me a coffee mug which said on the side, "friends don't let friends shop alone" of something like that ... I suppose she meant that literally, lol ... we figured we shopped and spent about $42 per 1/4 hour, haha ... Hope your day is a pretty as you! Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42326 Mar 4, 2013
Good morning all. Just time for a quick hi and by. Should be back later. Denny--the royal "to-go" cup please.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42327 Mar 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Just time for a quick hi and by. Should be back later. Denny--the royal "to-go" cup please.....
Royal to go cup it is Princess. You must be on a tour of the realm :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42328 Mar 4, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Royal to go cup it is Princess. You must be on a tour of the realm :)
Good morning Denny--short tour this AM. I took the short cut through the candy cane forest......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42329 Mar 4, 2013
Good afternoon sis and friends!Happy Monday, it's iguana stunning weather.......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#42330 Mar 4, 2013
Hi princess.
Big day today for me. Get a new windshield in the pickup. The DAYUM plant (tree) is costing about $600!!!(they have cost us about $4000 in the last 8 years!)
I'm thinking about graveling the whole yard. Maybe put in a couple of small cactus.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42331 Mar 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good afternoon sis and friends!Happy Monday, it's iguana stunning weather.......
I know what you mean. It would stun the iguanas here, if we had any.... But by Sat, we'll have those lovely So. Florida winter temps again.... <sigh> I can hardly wait.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42332 Mar 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess.
Big day today for me. Get a new windshield in the pickup. The DAYUM plant (tree) is costing about $600!!!(they have cost us about $4000 in the last 8 years!)
I'm thinking about graveling the whole yard. Maybe put in a couple of small cactus.
Hi there Fisherman. LOL. I know what you mean. Oki knew this guy in Cali (years ago) who put down gravel, and painted it green. Cacti are really pretty though, you could have a lovely yard with nothing but succulents. Good luck with the tree.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42333 Mar 4, 2013
Good afternoon, Princess ... wishing you and all in the realm a productive and wonderful day! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42334 Mar 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon, Princess ... wishing you and all in the realm a productive and wonderful day! FC <3 ...
Hi Flower. Hope you have one also.

Hearts, and hugs, and happiness.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#42335 Mar 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi FC an to all that come in and you have a great day :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42336 Mar 4, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Hi FC an to all that come in and you have a great day :)
Hi Luann. Hope you are having a good day yourself.....
Hugs...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#42337 Mar 4, 2013
Princess... WOW!! YOU really shined your jeweled crown!!.. Where's my shades??... Reminder, SKIPPER IS BACK!! Clubhouse PARTY... tonite... EIGHT SHARP!!... My Dune Buggy and I will be by to pick us up!!...ROCKIN' FUN!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42338 Mar 4, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess... WOW!! YOU really shined your jeweled crown!!.. Where's my shades??... Reminder, SKIPPER IS BACK!! Clubhouse PARTY... tonite... EIGHT SHARP!!... My Dune Buggy and I will be by to pick us up!!...ROCKIN' FUN!!
Sounds like a great party CChick.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

#42339 Mar 5, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day :)

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42340 Mar 5, 2013
Good morning Princess and folks! Sorry I didn't call you back last night, Princess. Hubby brought home some very cool NASCAR memorabilia, then supper, then clean up, then I was so tired I went to bed. Finally got a decent night's rest!
Going in to a staff meeting in 10 minutes, so I'll catch up with y'all later! Wishing everyone a blessed day! Hugs, hearts and stuff!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42341 Mar 5, 2013
Good morning LuAnn and everyone. It's Tuesday. And now your science lession for today--the most important substance in the world is water, because 60% give or take, of your body is made of water, 3/4 of the earth is covered with water and without water there would be no coffee.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True or False Game 1 min Old Sam 378
Truck containing 36,000 pounds of Crisco stolen 4 min -Lea- 37
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 5 min Old Sam 29,495
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min Crazy Jae 77,366
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 7 min Old Sam 17,792
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Subduction Zone 120,871
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min Old Sam 3,526
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 16 min -Lea- 22,231
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 20 min Sam 31
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min wichita-rick 148,965