Comments
41,561 - 41,580 of 45,997 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 29

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42222 Feb 28, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>(Looks at scar on his left side)
morning Billy how are things with you :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42223 Feb 28, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>(Looks at scar on his left side)
<examines scar on her right side>

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42224 Feb 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>morning Billy how are things with you :)
Good morning LuAnn, I am doing great today.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42225 Feb 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Flower, Bye Flower..... LOL.
Have a good day......
Good morning, Princess ... hi and bye to you, too ... going to hit my book early this morning ... Enjoy your day! xoxo

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#42226 Feb 28, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>My neighbor finally gave up and told me to keep his dog she spent so much time here do to our dog doors :)
Good morning Denny! Enforces my theory that doggie door owners are good people! How are things down there? I'll bet it's almost Summer...<sigh>....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#42227 Feb 28, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Washington State, I think..... don't ask me how I know--just some odd bit of trivia I picked up somewhere...
Ya but why would Rotor include those guys? Now I'm really confused! Good morning!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#42228 Feb 28, 2013
Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy Friday Eve.....
Good morning Billy! I almost went to Leesburg FL over last weekend for four days. Was gonna call you, too. But alas one of our travel mates had a glitch....dang!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#42229 Feb 28, 2013
Gooooood Moooooring Princess... Time to hitch up the Hay Wagon...Your goats down by the pond are in need of a light snack!!..Then ALL will well in the Realm..

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42230 Feb 28, 2013
Mornin' Princess and friends. I'm somewhat better today, at least I'm at work. Dang I got a lot to catch up on, but I shall return later! Hope everyone has a good day. Mine, meh.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42231 Feb 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll have to talk fishing soon.
In the mean time, I was thinking of you for some reason about that guy that killed three tourists on Guam.
http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view...
That is so sad all around.
I used to be a security guard on Guam and in my rounds, I'd go through Duty Free Shoppers and other places along Tumon Bay- wearing my S&W model 686 6" stainless revolver loaded with 357 magnum hollow points. Hard to believe now, but that's what I did. I'm glad that a guy like that didn't drive into a bunch of tourists next to me!
Interesting.... Why would you think about me over some dude going whack and offing Jap tourists in Guam? I did two tours on Okinawa and happen to Like Japanese.... They're a very polite people,have great food and seem to like us a lot. Lots of folks do security work. Some you never would have thought about doing it. Its a job,pays decent for the time put in. has its risks but then doesn't every thing?

Fishing time is getting close. I'll be checking out my tackle box real soon and getting stuff ready.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42232 Feb 28, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Gooooood Moooooring Princess... Time to hitch up the Hay Wagon...Your goats down by the pond are in need of a light snack!!..Then ALL will well in the Realm..
Morning Chick. You know how those goats are--they'll eat anything. Well, make sure they're all good and fed. And you have a super day....

hearts and hugs.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42233 Feb 28, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Mornin' Princess and friends. I'm somewhat better today, at least I'm at work. Dang I got a lot to catch up on, but I shall return later! Hope everyone has a good day. Mine, meh.
Hi Hippi. I know what you mean about a lot to do. Just got off the phone with the boss--I need to plan out a couple new marketing strategies and some software improvements, but after that, the day is mine (yeah right....Jack)

Hearts, hugs, and projects.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42234 Feb 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.... Why would you think about me over some dude going whack and offing Jap tourists in Guam? I did two tours on Okinawa and happen to Like Japanese.... They're a very polite people,have great food and seem to like us a lot. Lots of folks do security work. Some you never would have thought about doing it. Its a job,pays decent for the time put in. has its risks but then doesn't every thing?
Fishing time is getting close. I'll be checking out my tackle box real soon and getting stuff ready.
Hi Sugah. Probably thought of you because if you'd have been there, you would have shot him before he hurt that many people.

If you read my response to Hippi, you'll see that I have a couple new things to hash out for the boss. He was very impressed, but then, why wouldn't he be?

See you whenever you get back home.

Hearts, hugs, X's and O's.......

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#42235 Feb 28, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting.... Why would you think about me over some dude going whack and offing Jap tourists in Guam? I did two tours on Okinawa and happen to Like Japanese.... They're a very polite people,have great food and seem to like us a lot. Lots of folks do security work. Some you never would have thought about doing it. Its a job,pays decent for the time put in. has its risks but then doesn't every thing?
Oh, when I re-read that first sentence of mine, I can see how it didn't come out right. I think I remember you talking about working in security and carrying in populated places. That shooting made me think about what could have happened to me, if I'd been there. There is a good chance that I know that young man's father or uncle, I think I sold him a dirt bike. That was in the 80's.
I'm working on fishing gear and waiting for a new engine from Michigan. I think it's leaving the west coast about today- I HOPE!
(the storms didn't seem to slow it down much)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#42236 Feb 28, 2013
Good morning princess, Hippichick, Flower, Pais, Denny and everybody.

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Around

#42237 Feb 28, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Tasmanian, welcome to the realm....
Hi Billy. Thank you for the welcome.

HEllo everyone.

I am a little shy at first but once I get comfortable I will bore you with long winded conversation.:)

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42238 Feb 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Fisherman!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42239 Feb 28, 2013
Tasmanian wrote:
<quoted text>
HEllo everyone.
I am a little shy at first but once I get comfortable I will bore you with long winded conversation.:)
Welcome Tasmanian! We're all pretty harmless, well, most of us anyway! LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42240 Feb 28, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi Fishy. Hope you enjoy your fishing. I suppose that fishing in Hawaii is different than fishing in the Midwest, as I don't recall seeing many bluefin or sailfish the last time I went fishing with Oki.

Enjoy your day.....
Hearts, hugs, and nightcrawlers.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42241 Feb 28, 2013
Tasmanian wrote:
<quoted text>
HEllo everyone.
well good. If there's one thing this thread needs it's more boring conversation. I've read we're the most boring thread on Topix--and that's saying something. LOL.

Enjoy yourself....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min the wandering girl 145,548
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 19 min the wandering girl 8,980
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 21 min the wandering girl 17,600
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 24 min the wandering girl 5,914
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 26 min the wandering girl 77,260
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 28 min the wandering girl 1,338
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 30 min the wandering girl 6,547
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 50 min Nobody 2 Special 36,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 3 hr wichita-rick 28
Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head U... 5 hr Husker D 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search