|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
Good evening, I was going to the mall but I just never got around to it. My bank account thanked me.
How is everyone tonight?
Hi Abby....lol. I could use a trip to the Mall, but probably not before the weekend--if then. Good day, for a day that wasn't a Friday, although if it were a Friday it would have been better......

How about you?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess...Mud Wrestling Contest in five..LEAVE the CROWN home this time..
I AIN'T wrestling a pig..cuz, he wants to eat it!!
I'll just watch this time. Hi there Chick.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Tasmanian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello LuAnn. Thank you for the invite.
Hello Everyone.
Hi there Tasmanian. Friend of LuAnn's? That's nice. She's a very nice lady. Welcome to the realm..... Where the conversation is boring, the coffee is virtual, and the trolls are irritated....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
C'MON fishing weather... I'm sure the Sauger are running in the Ohio.... But I'll wait till its warmer. The Sauger may be deeper but the Catfish will be hitting.... C'mon catfish. LOL... Oh,better get my license... Note to self.
I'll tell your social secretary to put it on your calender. I would go to bed early tonight, but I think I'm going to set up and watch tv with Hippichick.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Tasmanian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Everyone.
your welcome Tasmanian most are also over at for dear Flowerchild so you will see some posting on both all are good folks :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry that you had to do that but sometimes it takes a lot of love to do the right thing.
I can't have pets where I am now but there are still cats at home. I am like an animal magnet, stray animals find me. I have found 2 cats and a dog since I have been here, I ship them home. lol My parents told me to stop fostering them. I told them that they need to be glad it isn't kids. I am a soft touch.
It is nice to meet you.
nice to meat you too Abby Normal One I'm a big softy when it come to cats and dogs :)

“cat lover”

Level 6

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

okimar wrote:
C'MON fishing weather... I'm sure the Sauger are running in the Ohio.... But I'll wait till its warmer. The Sauger may be deeper but the Catfish will be hitting.... C'mon catfish. LOL... Oh,better get my license... Note to self.
OKMAR how are you and I can see that ready for the fishing season to start :)

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

okimar wrote:
We'll have to talk fishing soon.
In the mean time, I was thinking of you for some reason about that guy that killed three tourists on Guam.
http://www.japantoday.com/category/crime/view...
That is so sad all around.
I used to be a security guard on Guam and in my rounds, I'd go through Duty Free Shoppers and other places along Tumon Bay- wearing my S&W model 686 6" stainless revolver loaded with 357 magnum hollow points. Hard to believe now, but that's what I did. I'm glad that a guy like that didn't drive into a bunch of tourists next to me!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, I see you love cats, so do I. I have had a lot of cats in y life. I always had cats no one else wanted. One time I flew to New York to buy a Himalayan that I found in Cat Fancy. I loved that cat. I love all of my cats but I really loved this one. She was special. The problem is that she only lived about 4 years. My other cats have lived for ever. I
was in the hospital for about a month and I was still sick when I came home. I didn't see much of the cat but I was to sick to care. When I did get enough sense about me to look at her, I knew something was wrong. I took her to the vet but she was dying from fleas. She died that night. I always kept the flea med on the cats necks. I don't know how she could have had enough to kill her, but she did. The other cats lived but not my baby. I have heard of cats dying from that but this was my first time. I still feel like some how that was my fault.
About a year before that some one gave me a gift of a Himalayan, but she died as she was being spayed. I guess having anything but a stray is not in my or their best interest. I have had some neat cats. I think they are so cool.
Any way sorry for the sad story. Your words on your avatar made me think of her. I guess I will never pay for a cat again. It may be bad luck for them.
LOL I have no idea why I shared that.
I understand. I've had my heart broken more than a few times over my kitties. I have four of them now, all rescues. I've had as many as 8 at one time, but that was just once, lol. Paisley is the name of one of my kitties, a huge long haired blue....Princess has had to shoo him from the bed a few times while she was visiting here, lol.
A funny story about Paisley; while we were rebuilding our house, we moved out for a few years, fortunately next to understanding animal lovers. They had a doggie door on their back door, and two cats my Paisley decided he didn't like much. They called to me across the fence one day and related that they'd though their own cat was sleeping between them on their bed, but awoke to find my Paisley with them instead, and both their cats hiding in terror in another part of the house. Luckily they thought it was funny, because I had no way to keep him from doing that when he went outside. They ended up just treating him like one of their own when he 'visited', lol.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
Did you know we have Sauger in our river? You'll have to show me how to fish for them next time! I promise you won't have to remove any hooks from MY pooter! lol

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Pais. The huskies--they're a breed of Alaskan type sled dog, or maybe another one of those NASCAR drivers with Biffle.... I'm not sure....
Oh brother! I KNOW what a husky is, but he capitalized it, thought maybe it was some obscure NH college mascot or somethingorather...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell your social secretary to put it on your calender. I would go to bed early tonight, but I think I'm going to set up and watch tv with Hippichick.
Have your people tell his people. Your coffee is ready and it is on time too :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Mystical and Magical

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I understand. I've had my heart broken more than a few times over my kitties. I have four of them now, all rescues. I've had as many as 8 at one time, but that was just once, lol. Paisley is the name of one of my kitties, a huge long haired blue....Princess has had to shoo him from the bed a few times while she was visiting here, lol.
A funny story about Paisley; while we were rebuilding our house, we moved out for a few years, fortunately next to understanding animal lovers. They had a doggie door on their back door, and two cats my Paisley decided he didn't like much. They called to me across the fence one day and related that they'd though their own cat was sleeping between them on their bed, but awoke to find my Paisley with them instead, and both their cats hiding in terror in another part of the house. Luckily they thought it was funny, because I had no way to keep him from doing that when he went outside. They ended up just treating him like one of their own when he 'visited', lol.
My neighbor finally gave up and told me to keep his dog she spent so much time here do to our dog doors :)

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Around

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Tasmanian. Friend of LuAnn's? That's nice. She's a very nice lady. Welcome to the realm..... Where the conversation is boring, the coffee is virtual, and the trolls are irritated....LOL
Good morning HRP. Thank you for the welcome. Yes, she is.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Good morning sis and friends, happy Friday Eve.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Tasmanian wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Everyone.
Hey there Tasmanian, welcome to the realm....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh brother! I KNOW what a husky is, but he capitalized it, thought maybe it was some obscure NH college mascot or somethingorather...
Washington State, I think..... don't ask me how I know--just some odd bit of trivia I picked up somewhere...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Have your people tell his people. Your coffee is ready and it is on time too :)
Morning Denny, the problem with that is his people and my people are the same person....lol.

Thanks for the coffee....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Tasmanian wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning HRP. Thank you for the welcome. Yes, she is.
No problem Tas, if you have any questions about who is who, just ask. Hope you are having a great Friday Eve.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy Friday Eve.....
Morning Brother dear. It's Friday Eve all over the Realm. I hope you are having a good day. Personally, if my day were any better, I'd be twins....

Oh wait, I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,541 - 41,560 of45,760
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

248 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 6 min By a nose 4,368
3 "NEW" words from last 3 letters without using... (Sep '12) 9 min Droppy 1,346
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 878
If you HAD to marry someone on TOPIX, who would... 11 min Ami in Miami 98
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 12 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 33,446
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Deviled 52,749
Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market 14 min Orca Winfrey 3
clark county nevada rancher facing tyranny from... 38 min business analyst 272
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 45 min Hitesrunprincess 131,664
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 1 hr Billy R 2,258
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr PFfff 11,650
•••
•••
•••
•••