“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#42181 Feb 27, 2013
Hi princess.
(Billy knew I was going to say that,... right?)

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#42182 Feb 27, 2013
Wonder Twins...activate!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42183 Feb 27, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I KNEW you were going to say that.....
Of course you did.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42184 Feb 27, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Thank goodness I was always the tall one.
Otherwise, things would have been awfully confusing at birthday time...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42185 Feb 27, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Hi princess.
(Billy knew I was going to say that,... right?)
Hi Fisherman. I don't know about him, but *I* knew you were going to say that.....

How goes it in Paradise?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42186 Feb 27, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Wonder Twins...activate!
We are wonderful, aren't we? lol

Morning M&N....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42187 Feb 27, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you did.....
Good afternoon Princess. Can I warm up your coffee

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42188 Feb 27, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Princess. Can I warm up your coffee
Hi there Denny, thanks. And you can make a fresh pot while you're at it.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42189 Feb 27, 2013
Afternoon/evening everyone hope your day has gone well purr purr pounce

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#42190 Feb 27, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>I have 2 feet on the ground most of it from last weekend. Another foot on the way tomorrow.
Watch out where the Huskies go.......
Wow, that's gonna be quite some Spring thaw. Good thing your place isn't flood-prone!
Who are the Huskies?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#42191 Feb 27, 2013
Good evening, I was going to the mall but I just never got around to it. My bank account thanked me.
How is everyone tonight?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42193 Feb 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Hi, I see you love cats, so do I. I have had a lot of cats in y life. I always had cats no one else wanted. One time I flew to New York to buy a Himalayan that I found in Cat Fancy. I loved that cat. I love all of my cats but I really loved this one. She was special. The problem is that she only lived about 4 years. My other cats have lived for ever. I
was in the hospital for about a month and I was still sick when I came home. I didn't see much of the cat but I was to sick to care. When I did get enough sense about me to look at her, I knew something was wrong. I took her to the vet but she was dying from fleas. She died that night. I always kept the flea med on the cats necks. I don't know how she could have had enough to kill her, but she did. The other cats lived but not my baby. I have heard of cats dying from that but this was my first time. I still feel like some how that was my fault.

About a year before that some one gave me a gift of a Himalayan, but she died as she was being spayed. I guess having anything but a stray is not in my or their best interest. I have had some neat cats. I think they are so cool.

Any way sorry for the sad story. Your words on your avatar made me think of her. I guess I will never pay for a cat again. It may be bad luck for them.
LOL I have no idea why I shared that.

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42194 Feb 27, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, I see you love cats, so do I. I have had a lot of cats in y life. I always had cats no one else wanted. One time I flew to New York to buy a Himalayan that I found in Cat Fancy. I loved that cat. I love all of my cats but I really loved this one. She was special. The problem is that she only lived about 4 years. My other cats have lived for ever. I
was in the hospital for about a month and I was still sick when I came home. I didn't see much of the cat but I was to sick to care. When I did get enough sense about me to look at her, I knew something was wrong. I took her to the vet but she was dying from fleas. She died that night. I always kept the flea med on the cats necks. I don't know how she could have had enough to kill her, but she did. The other cats lived but not my baby. I have heard of cats dying from that but this was my first time. I still feel like some how that was my fault.
About a year before that some one gave me a gift of a Himalayan, but she died as she was being spayed. I guess having anything but a stray is not in my or their best interest. I have had some neat cats. I think they are so cool.
Any way sorry for the sad story. Your words on your avatar made me think of her. I guess I will never pay for a cat again. It may be bad luck for them.
LOL I have no idea why I shared that.
that ok some times you need to get to feel better had to put my cat down 2 years ago when she got sick and was not useing her litter box and had other problems as well but I do have neighbors that have cats so I get my kitty fix that way :)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#42195 Feb 27, 2013
Princess...Mud Wrestling Contest in five..LEAVE the CROWN home this time..
I AIN'T wrestling a pig..cuz, he wants to eat it!!

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Around

#42196 Feb 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Hello LuAnn. Thank you for the invite.

Hello Everyone.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42197 Feb 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>that ok some times you need to get to feel better had to put my cat down 2 years ago when she got sick and was not useing her litter box and had other problems as well but I do have neighbors that have cats so I get my kitty fix that way :)
I am sorry that you had to do that but sometimes it takes a lot of love to do the right thing.
I can't have pets where I am now but there are still cats at home. I am like an animal magnet, stray animals find me. I have found 2 cats and a dog since I have been here, I ship them home. lol My parents told me to stop fostering them. I told them that they need to be glad it isn't kids. I am a soft touch.
It is nice to meet you.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42198 Feb 27, 2013
C'MON fishing weather... I'm sure the Sauger are running in the Ohio.... But I'll wait till its warmer. The Sauger may be deeper but the Catfish will be hitting.... C'mon catfish. LOL... Oh,better get my license... Note to self.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42199 Feb 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Hi Luann. As well as can be expected......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42200 Feb 27, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, that's gonna be quite some Spring thaw. Good thing your place isn't flood-prone!
Who are the Huskies?
Hi Pais. The huskies--they're a breed of Alaskan type sled dog, or maybe another one of those NASCAR drivers with Biffle.... I'm not sure....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42201 Feb 27, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
Good evening, I was going to the mall but I just never got around to it. My bank account thanked me.
How is everyone tonight?
Hi Abby....lol. I could use a trip to the Mall, but probably not before the weekend--if then. Good day, for a day that wasn't a Friday, although if it were a Friday it would have been better......

How about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 min Crystal_Clear722 26,731
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min rosanne 25,832
what are you feeling right now? (Dec '08) 6 min SLY WEST 1,199
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min CJ Rocker 152,710
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 7 min Crystal_Clear722 3,000
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 8 min Mega Monster 7,741
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 10 min SLY WEST 4,011
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 17 min -Lea- 65
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr andet1987 2,989
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr replaytime 133,653