Goats Milk with Princess

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42106 Feb 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all...Our thoughts and prayers go out to those injured at Daytona. Terrible crash.....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. What a terrible accident :(

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42107 Feb 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Luann. Sorry I missed you. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.....
That ok and yes I am haveing a great weekend :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42108 Feb 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. What a terrible accident :(
Hi Denny, ready for my after Sunday dinner cup of coffee. thanks.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42109 Feb 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>That ok and yes I am haveing a great weekend :)
Glad to hear it.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42110 Feb 24, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Believe me, I did enjoy my Saturday to the fullest..... Got lots of stuff done--more to do--as always, but I do get a certain satisfaction out of a completed project...... I do need a electric carving knife though--still hunting for one. I would rather buy one locally, rather than go to the trouble of ordering online. I'll probably look somemore next weekend....
Good afternoon, Princess ... am on day 2 of the weekend for getting the floor/sub-floor underneath the commode & 2x4's and such whatever completed ... seems it was a bigger job than initially anticipated ... am sure glad the contractor knew what he was doing ... anyway, bought more materials/ceiling fan, shower head and other stuff, unmentionables more suited for a PM ... too much ammunitions for the trolls, LOL ... Enjoy your Sunday, pretty one ... Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42111 Feb 25, 2013
Good morning all. Here's hoping you are well rested from a spectacular weekend and ready to begin your assault on the new work week......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42112 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Princess ... am on day 2 of the weekend for getting the floor/sub-floor underneath the commode & 2x4's and such whatever completed ... seems it was a bigger job than initially anticipated ... am sure glad the contractor knew what he was doing ... anyway, bought more materials/ceiling fan, shower head and other stuff, unmentionables more suited for a PM ... too much ammunitions for the trolls, LOL ... Enjoy your Sunday, pretty one ... Love, FC <3 ...
Morning Flower. The worst part (well for me anyway) about home repairs is trying to find someone you have confidence in--that KNOWS what they are doing.

Going to have a few things (maybe) done around the house this summer, the guy I got to do the work is someone I've known for a while, so I do have confidence in him.

Good luck and I hope that soon you'll quit having to use the facilities at the gas station on the corner....lol.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#42113 Feb 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all. Here's hoping you are well rested from a spectacular weekend and ready to begin your assault on the new work week......
RESTED?! On a monday?...Good morning sis..........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42114 Feb 25, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>RESTED?! On a monday?...Good morning sis..........
Good morning Brother dear. Yeah, I know,but, hey--hope springs eternal.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#42115 Feb 25, 2013
Morning Princess & friends

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42116 Feb 25, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Princess & friends
Morning Rotor.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#42117 Feb 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. The worst part (well for me anyway) about home repairs is trying to find someone you have confidence in--that KNOWS what they are doing.
Going to have a few things (maybe) done around the house this summer, the guy I got to do the work is someone I've known for a while, so I do have confidence in him.
Good luck and I hope that soon you'll quit having to use the facilities at the gas station on the corner....lol.
Good morning, Princess ... Yes, I've known Benny for about 4 years now ... we had a freeze and the water thingy outside burst and had been busted for days before it'd been discovered that outside the fence the front one toward the city's main thingy started spewing water like a waterfall ... so I called the city and they referred me to him for an more inexpensive fix than they'd of charged ... he came, repaired it ... hauled the ruined items out of the utility room out to the curb and has been my handyman ever since ... he did a beautiful job this weekend and $120 + materials ... the "professional" guy the real estate lady sent here quoted $200 bucks + materials right off the bat until I went to Benny's house, he wasn't around so my housekeeper knew Benny's roommate for 20 years and he committed to the job, only Rudy, didn't show Saturday at 10 ... I went to his house at 1120 Sat am ... Rudy wasn't there and Benny hadn't seen him since Friday ... so, Benny said he'd do it ... it took him Sat/Sun to do a beautiful job, very professional ... I'm very happy!... Yesterday afternoon Benny still hadn't seen Rudy ... must've met up with some girl more important than a cash payin' job, LOL ... who knows, the guy doesn't drink, smoke or drug so IDK what happened to him ... he's married so who knows ... maybe he found a bigger job than mine is all I can think of ... but still ...
Anyway, it's all taken care of and just need the flooring guys to complete the bathroom and the ceiling fan to be put up and voila, it's a done deal ... till we start on the cabinets ... more fun, yes! NOOOOOOOO hahahahahah
enjoy your day, my friend ... another spring-like day here ... I'm meeting Jax in the yard for a cuppa ... Love you, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42118 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Yes, I've known Benny for about 4 years now ... we had a freeze and the water thingy outside burst and had been busted for days before it'd been discovered that outside the fence the front one toward the city's main thingy started spewing water like a waterfall ... so I called the city and they referred me to him for an more inexpensive fix than they'd of charged ... he came, repaired it ... hauled the ruined items out of the utility room out to the curb and has been my handyman ever since ... he did a beautiful job this weekend and $120 + materials ... the "professional" guy the real estate lady sent here quoted $200 bucks + materials right off the bat until I went to Benny's house, he wasn't around so my housekeeper knew Benny's roommate for 20 years and he committed to the job, only Rudy, didn't show Saturday at 10 ... I went to his house at 1120 Sat am ... Rudy wasn't there and Benny hadn't seen him since Friday ... so, Benny said he'd do it ... it took him Sat/Sun to do a beautiful job, very professional ... I'm very happy!... Yesterday afternoon Benny still hadn't seen Rudy ... must've met up with some girl more important than a cash payin' job, LOL ... who knows, the guy doesn't drink, smoke or drug so IDK what happened to him ... he's married so who knows ... maybe he found a bigger job than mine is all I can think of ... but still ...
Anyway, it's all taken care of and just need the flooring guys to complete the bathroom and the ceiling fan to be put up and voila, it's a done deal ... till we start on the cabinets ... more fun, yes! NOOOOOOOO hahahahahah
enjoy your day, my friend ... another spring-like day here ... I'm meeting Jax in the yard for a cuppa ... Love you, FC <3 ...
Hi again, glad you found someone that you can trust. And enjoy you "date" with Jax...lol.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#42119 Feb 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi again, glad you found someone that you can trust. And enjoy you "date" with Jax...lol.
Good morning Princess. How about a cup of coffee:) It is a ghreat day to go shoe shoppin :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42120 Feb 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. How about a cup of coffee:) It is a ghreat day to go shoe shoppin :)
Hey Denny, thanks for the coffee. But no shoe shopping today. It's Chick Day at the Feed Store..... Back soon.....

“cat lover”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#42121 Feb 25, 2013
Good Afternoon everyone ( see that my dish of goat milk is waiting fo me Purr purr) :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42122 Feb 25, 2013
Well THAT was a big disappointment. I may cross Chick Day off my list of "things to do" next year....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42123 Feb 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good Afternoon everyone ( see that my dish of goat milk is waiting fo me Purr purr):)
Hi Luann. Enjoy your dish of milk.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#42124 Feb 25, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Well THAT was a big disappointment. I may cross Chick Day off my list of "things to do" next year....
Should have went shoe shopping instead :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42125 Feb 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Should have went shoe shopping instead :)
You're right--I should have..... now that I think of it, I could use a new pair of black patent leather pumps--and a pair in white. A pair of bone colored sandles, or maybe eggshell. But NOT ecru. I got ecru sandles last year--they looked HORRIBLE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caght on video - 2 2 min Charlie 7
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Charlie 215,500
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 13 min Huckleberry 74,395
News Woman spends $35,000 to care for a sick dog upd... 1 hr pattyheller 6
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Chilli J 5,746
Sweet Poems (Oct '10) 1 hr Lifelover 7
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr rainmaker2016 61,755
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 1 hr Lifelover 58
A to Z songs by title or group! 2 hr T Bone 1,594
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 4 hr andet1987 39