Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#42026 Feb 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends. Just another dreary day here. My appt got rescheduled to Monday, March 4. Whatcha gonna do?
Poor baby. And that's for a PRIORITY appointment? Geeze hon. Hope it gets better for you.

Hugs, hearts, and lettuce.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42027 Feb 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Poor baby. And that's for a PRIORITY appointment? Geeze hon. Hope it gets better for you.
Hugs, hearts, and lettuce.....
Ahhh! Lettuce! Dr just called in my Rx to get me by until the appt. Whew! Thanks, babe!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#42028 Feb 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh! Lettuce! Dr just called in my Rx to get me by until the appt. Whew! Thanks, babe!
Has it stopped snowing Hippi?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42029 Feb 21, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Thought I answered this, hit the numbers and post comment, then I get a red letter "Please add your response to the quote" message.

This multi-tasking is harder than it looks......

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#42030 Feb 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Has it stopped snowing Hippi?
Yes, for now anyway. Woke up to thunder sleet this morning. Crazy, I tell ya! Thunder, lightning and sleet all rolled together! It was very slow going in to work today, but I made it. Did you get any snow or rain in Big D?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42031 Feb 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Thought I answered this, hit the numbers and post comment, then I get a red letter "Please add your response to the quote" message.
This multi-tasking is harder than it looks......
Put down the lettuce.... With luck pretty soon Kentucky farmers will be able to grow industrial hemp. Its looking like a viable replacement for the tobacco we lost some years back. With many uses for hemp,fuel additive,textiles and substitute paper products I would be very interested. I'd have to do more research about it but still.... Its a WEED... How hard can it be to grow? You harvest it with a scycle bar on a tractor,almost like hay. Instead of baling it you "bundle" it for transport to mrket. WHEREVER the market turns out to be. Another consideration is the amount. I'd guess they'd want TONS of hemp rather than the pounds we used to produce with tobacco. Don't know about that part yet, Guess I'll have to find out. I've only known one licensed hemp grower. A farmer I worked for when I was a pup. He had a grower's license since the US's source of hemp rope for the Navy was over run by the Japanese in the Phillipenes during the war. Tha license cost a dollar then.... I'm SURE it will be prohibitive to the average small farmer. I expect that the ONLY ones to qualify will have a state legislator in their pocket. Politics as uausal.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#42032 Feb 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Put down the lettuce.... With luck pretty soon Kentucky farmers will be able to grow industrial hemp. Its looking like a viable replacement for the tobacco we lost some years back. With many uses for hemp,fuel additive,textiles and substitute paper products I would be very interested. I'd have to do more research about it but still.... Its a WEED... How hard can it be to grow? You harvest it with a scycle bar on a tractor,almost like hay. Instead of baling it you "bundle" it for transport to mrket. WHEREVER the market turns out to be. Another consideration is the amount. I'd guess they'd want TONS of hemp rather than the pounds we used to produce with tobacco. Don't know about that part yet, Guess I'll have to find out. I've only known one licensed hemp grower. A farmer I worked for when I was a pup. He had a grower's license since the US's source of hemp rope for the Navy was over run by the Japanese in the Phillipenes during the war. Tha license cost a dollar then.... I'm SURE it will be prohibitive to the average small farmer. I expect that the ONLY ones to qualify will have a state legislator in their pocket. Politics as uausal.
I don't think Mr. Mac is around any more to give you any info on the hemp. I'll stick to growing lavender right now. Maybe someday, though.....

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#42033 Feb 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Put down the lettuce.... With luck pretty soon Kentucky farmers will be able to grow industrial hemp. Its looking like a viable replacement for the tobacco we lost some years back. With many uses for hemp,fuel additive,textiles and substitute paper products I would be very interested. I'd have to do more research about it but still.... Its a WEED... How hard can it be to grow? You harvest it with a scycle bar on a tractor,almost like hay. Instead of baling it you "bundle" it for transport to mrket. WHEREVER the market turns out to be. Another consideration is the amount. I'd guess they'd want TONS of hemp rather than the pounds we used to produce with tobacco. Don't know about that part yet, Guess I'll have to find out. I've only known one licensed hemp grower. A farmer I worked for when I was a pup. He had a grower's license since the US's source of hemp rope for the Navy was over run by the Japanese in the Phillipenes during the war. Tha license cost a dollar then.... I'm SURE it will be prohibitive to the average small farmer. I expect that the ONLY ones to qualify will have a state legislator in their pocket. Politics as uausal.
Hi, I don't know much about hemp, but I was reading where it was used for a lot of things. I also read where there is something they do to make it non smokeable? If that is a word?
I hope everyone had a nice week. I think I am being worked to death.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42034 Feb 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Mr. Mac is around any more to give you any info on the hemp. I'll stick to growing lavender right now. Maybe someday, though.....
Hi Princess, I couldn't grow a weed so you are one up on me. It is almost the week end. Yay.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42035 Feb 21, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Denny! By the time you posted this my grandson was here and I was busy through the night.
Y'all have had some WEATHER there as of late, eh?
Hi Ms Posey, I bet you just hate having the grandson to play with. Just kidding.
It seems that when I am here everyone is off doing real things. It is nice to see you again.Have fun with that grandbaby.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42036 Feb 21, 2013
Hi everyone I missed. It is nice yo see you all.
I have discovered netflix and it takes all of my spare time. I love watching series and not having to wait a week for the next one. I know they are old but I never watch TV so they are new to me.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#42037 Feb 21, 2013
I hate to multitask . Something always gets left undone.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42038 Feb 21, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, I don't know much about hemp, but I was reading where it was used for a lot of things. I also read where there is something they do to make it non smokeable? If that is a word?
I hope everyone had a nice week. I think I am being worked to death.
Industrial hemp has a THC level of,somrthing like 1.5-2.0% of commerial(?)weed. You'd have to smoke like 4 pounds to get any benefit.... Kinda defeats the purpose. The UP side of commercial hemp is the fuel additives possible as well as the textile usage and untold as yet paper suplements. Just how many trees can we save with a renewable,on a yearly basis,source? It IS something to think about.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42039 Feb 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Mr. Mac is around any more to give you any info on the hemp. I'll stick to growing lavender right now. Maybe someday, though.....
We'll see. I have concerns about it too. We'll talk.....

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42040 Feb 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Industrial hemp has a THC level of,somrthing like 1.5-2.0% of commerial(?)weed. You'd have to smoke like 4 pounds to get any benefit.... Kinda defeats the purpose. The UP side of commercial hemp is the fuel additives possible as well as the textile usage and untold as yet paper suplements. Just how many trees can we save with a renewable,on a yearly basis,source? It IS something to think about.
I have always believed in using hemp. If there is a downside to it, I have no idea what it is. I thought they cut the top from it or something so it didn't get people high. lol Shows how how much I know. But I do think we need to use it.
The reports I read was when Woody Harrison was talking about it. That was a long time ago. I remember that I agreed with him. At that time I had a crush on him so you know that was a long time ago. I am to old now for a crush on a movie star.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42041 Feb 21, 2013
Eloteman wrote:
I hate to multitask . Something always gets left undone.
Hi, I can chew gum and walk at the same time, Does that count?

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#42042 Feb 21, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
Hi everyone I missed. It is nice yo see you all.
I have discovered netflix and it takes all of my spare time. I love watching series and not having to wait a week for the next one. I know they are old but I never watch TV so they are new to me.
Hi Abby,Glad to see you back. Jump in and get comfortable. This time of evening there aren't too many around,but feel free to say howdy. I'm positive someone will chime in.

“Pay attention ....”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

This could be fun

#42043 Feb 21, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>I have always believed in using hemp. If there is a downside to it, I have no idea what it is. I thought they cut the top from it or something so it didn't get people high .....
What's the fun in that?

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42044 Feb 21, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Abby,Glad to see you back. Jump in and get comfortable. This time of evening there aren't too many around,but feel free to say howdy. I'm positive someone will chime in.
I think I am always here at odd times.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#42045 Feb 21, 2013
Dragon Love wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the fun in that?
Hi Sweetie, I haven't seen you in a long time. How have you been?

LOL there is no fun in that but there are those nasty things called drug tests which could get a person fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 min Old Sam 3,021
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 2 min Old Sam 81,610
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 3 min Old Sam 15,724
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Tom2Tone 189,130
News Weird 32 mins ago 11:20 p.m.Charges dropped for... 7 min Ex Senator Stillb... 16
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 7 min Princess Hey 10,805
In 2182, earth will be hit by very large asteroid 9 min Gloom 4
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 10 min UnderstandPeople 31,893
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 27 min damn you dumb 22
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 50 min SweLL GirL 1,731
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr 8541 MARINE 55,665
More from around the web