“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41980 Feb 19, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
rain sleet rain snow rain snow sleet rain sleet sleet snow rain sleet snow
lather, rinse, repeat....

Our weather is crazy this winter too, Captn. Sometimes it's 70 degrees, and the next day snow. Al Gore needs to get his act together......

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41981 Feb 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>lather, rinse, repeat....
Our weather is crazy this winter too, Captn. Sometimes it's 70 degrees, and the next day snow. Al Gore needs to get his act together......
They're saying we may get ice/sleet/snow tomorrow evening too! 50's today! Dang Gore!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41982 Feb 19, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
They're saying we may get ice/sleet/snow tomorrow evening too! 50's today! Dang Gore!
You can keep it. I think I'd prefer to believe Spring is just around the corner, and it's easier to pretend in 70 degree weather......

But I do agree, I think Al Gore needs his behind kicked for inventing Global Warming. He should have stopped when he got that Curly Q light bulb peace prize......

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#41983 Feb 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Better you than me is all I can say. I hope my suggestion helped--at least until the Cavalry arrived....
It was chaotic there for a few minutes, had to assess which crying child needed to be tended to first, lol. But I found it and within a few minutes all were happy and calm. We did have a few good moments yesterday, too.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41984 Feb 19, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
LOL I am awake before everyone. I am leaving for work but wanted to say Hi
I hope everyone has a nice day.
Hello Abby! Yes, first day of lazy relaxation in quite awhile. Got a tub running, hubby is working on the interior of his man cave, it's cozy inside and blustery, freezing and snowing outside. Hope you're having a good one!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41985 Feb 19, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Abby! Yes, first day of lazy relaxation in quite awhile. Got a tub running, hubby is working on the interior of his man cave, it's cozy inside and blustery, freezing and snowing outside. Hope you're having a good one!
Hi Paisley!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41986 Feb 19, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>It was chaotic there for a few minutes, had to assess which crying child needed to be tended to first, lol. But I found it and within a few minutes all were happy and calm. We did have a few good moments yesterday, too.
Sounded like someone was really unhappy when I was on the phone to you yesterday.....Glad the young prince wasn't in distress too long.....lol

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41987 Feb 19, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just fixing to warn you about that. I just saw it on the weather and it likes like it could be a real pain. I hope it turns into a lot of nuthin by the time it reaches us.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41988 Feb 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I was just fixing to warn you about that. I just saw it on the weather and it likes like it could be a real pain. I hope it turns into a lot of nuthin by the time it reaches us.
Me too, Oki, me too! If we didn't need the rain so bad, I'd try to push it away from here! Hopefully, it will be just rain in OKC metro, but so far, looks like we'll get some freezing stuff out of it.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41989 Feb 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I was just fixing to warn you about that. I just saw it on the weather and it likes like it could be a real pain. I hope it turns into a lot of nuthin by the time it reaches us.
It had Better be a whole lot of nothing....

Kenny Ray got any good news? If he does give me a call--I'm actually not busy right now. Although it was pretty busy earlier.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41990 Feb 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It had Better be a whole lot of nothing....
Kenny Ray got any good news? If he does give me a call--I'm actually not busy right now. Although it was pretty busy earlier.
Closer towards the end of the week,maybe first of next. He wants to test hop it a couple of days to make sure its running okay. Its getting closer tho.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41991 Feb 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Closer towards the end of the week,maybe first of next. He wants to test hop it a couple of days to make sure its running okay. Its getting closer tho.
Yay. I got tons of things that I need to do as soon as the weather clears......

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41992 Feb 19, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Got my NASCAR fix over the week-end and this Sunday is.......DAYTONA!! I'm so happy I could just squeal! Hahaha!
Have a great day everyone! Hugs, hearts and race cars!
Go Fast, Turn Left, repeat.
Buck will get you 5 that the darling princess of NASCAR crashes out 1/2 the field in the first twenty laps....
She has more car than she will be able to handle.
Be interesting to see what happens when she gets someone up near her rear quarterpanel coming into the trioval at 215 mph.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41993 Feb 19, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Paisley!!
Hiya Hippi! How are you today? Hopefully better, I pray.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41994 Feb 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Fast, Turn Left, repeat.
Buck will get you 5 that the darling princess of NASCAR crashes out 1/2 the field in the first twenty laps....
She has more car than she will be able to handle.
Be interesting to see what happens when she gets someone up near her rear quarterpanel coming into the trioval at 215 mph.
It will be interesting for sure! She doesn't have much experience in drafting and at Daytona, it's all about the draft! My guess is that she won't lead the race for long, if even 1 lap.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41995 Feb 19, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Hippi! How are you today? Hopefully better, I pray.
Hi Pais! My wrist and hand are still swollen, but I'm better emotionally. Had a really good day yesterday. Then I did laundry! LOL! I can't just sit and do nothing. You've met me! Hahahaha!
I'm hanging in there and will know much more Thursday. Things going ok there? Say Hi to Mr for me!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41996 Feb 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Sounded like someone was really unhappy when I was on the phone to you yesterday.....Glad the young prince wasn't in distress too long.....lol
Once the third joined in the chorus, I had to let you go, ha ha.
Gonna have him again tomorrow.:-)
The insulation is FINALLY finished!!! And with just the Edenpure and the woodstove, this entire place is toasty on this frigid, windy night! WooooooHOOOOOOOO! I can't wait to use the AC!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41997 Feb 19, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pais! My wrist and hand are still swollen, but I'm better emotionally. Had a really good day yesterday. Then I did laundry! LOL! I can't just sit and do nothing. You've met me! Hahahaha!
I'm hanging in there and will know much more Thursday. Things going ok there? Say Hi to Mr for me!
I'm all for pain management, but I want them to just FIX it, too. You did laundry? You really are gonna make me come over there, ain'tcha?
Things are, as usual, plodding right along here, two steps forward, one back, lol.
<3

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#41998 Feb 20, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I'm all for pain management, but I want them to just FIX it, too. You did laundry? You really are gonna make me come over there, ain'tcha?
Things are, as usual, plodding right along here, two steps forward, one back, lol.
<3
Good morning Pais. Is the Princess up yet? Tell her that her coffee is ready and waiting for her judgement :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41999 Feb 20, 2013
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you have a super Wednesday. Celebrate early and celebrate often.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Strahan is the latest bizarre addition ... 3 min Kid_Tomorrow 2
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min -Lea- 21,396
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 13 min Cyan in CA 40,334
Jeff Goldbluma s bizarre new lightbulb ad 15 min Kid_Tomorrow 7
Oregon Cops: Suspect Drove Fast, Had Strong Smell 21 min DILF 4
last word - first (Jun '12) 24 min DILF 6,988
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 24 min dragoon70056 2,673
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Princess Hey 147,774
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 52 min Juju Beans 6,426
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 1 hr dragoon70056 8