Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41877 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning all. Here's hoping you have a spectacular Tuesday......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41878 Feb 12, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I am not working. It is an on call day for me. I think almost everythink is back on track. I am not close to being a princess. I am not sure I am close to anything. I am just normal. lol Catch you later. Have a good evening everyone.
Well it's good that everything is getting back to normal. Around here, we rarely get that type of snow--it would take at least a week to get things going on a limited schedule......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41879 Feb 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, pretty one! That Coop is like Jax-in-the-box ... he's got selective hearing ... and minds of their own, lol ... I suppose kind of like their owners, well maybe not so much, ya think? lol ... I was planning on going to the store for a few items I have written down but it's drizzling and nah, it can wait ... not that critical I go out ... we're happy for any precipitation, though ... Want to see you right back here upon your return ... Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...
Hearts hugs and angels watching over you in your travels ...
Good morning Flower. I certainly hope I have angels watching over me tomorrow. As much as I travel, I still don't like it. Oh well, comes with the territory, I suppose.

Sometimes I feel like I'm running an animal hotel around here. I went to say good morning to Cooper, and there was Cooper, boy kitty, girl kitty, and one of the neighbor's cats in the doghouse. LOL. As far as I know, Jack has never spent the night, but I suppose it's not out of the realm of possibility.

Hearts, hugs, and Happy Precip to you.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41880 Feb 12, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Morning Rotor.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41881 Feb 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor. Tell the Princess her coffee is ready. She can be so cranky if she is woken to early by the whipping boy :)
Morning Denny. I slept in this AM--wasn't but 5:15 when I got up..... Thanks for the coffee....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41882 Feb 12, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I had a "Rotor Moment" last night while watching Pawn Stars......did you see the episode too?
A "Rotor moment"? That sounds serious, I certainly hope it isn't contagious.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#41883 Feb 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>A "Rotor moment"? That sounds serious, I certainly hope it isn't contagious.....
On the show, the Old man is hoarding pennies in 5 gallon buckets, and has been moving them around so no one found them. They start counting pennies in one of the buckets and proclaim that there was $5000 worth of pennies in each bucket. Well, I start doing math in my head....$5000 is 500,000 pennies.....A penny weighs over 3 grams, so thats over 1,500,000 grams.....there is over 453grams in a pound, so thats......over 3400 pounds. Somehow I doubt that'd fit in a bucket.........Naturally, that led me to wonder what a bucket would hold....Approximately 30,000 pennies is the answer, which works out to just over 200 pounds.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41884 Feb 12, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>On the show, the Old man is hoarding pennies in 5 gallon buckets, and has been moving them around so no one found them. They start counting pennies in one of the buckets and proclaim that there was $5000 worth of pennies in each bucket. Well, I start doing math in my head....$5000 is 500,000 pennies.....A penny weighs over 3 grams, so thats over 1,500,000 grams.....there is over 453grams in a pound, so thats......over 3400 pounds. Somehow I doubt that'd fit in a bucket.........Naturally, that led me to wonder what a bucket would hold....Approximately 30,000 pennies is the answer, which works out to just over 200 pounds.
Oh sort of like the nickels in a light year. Got ya.....

If they were copper pennies (pre-1980 or something like that) the copper is probably worth more than the pennies....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41885 Feb 12, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>On the show, the Old man is hoarding pennies in 5 gallon buckets, and has been moving them around so no one found them. They start counting pennies in one of the buckets and proclaim that there was $5000 worth of pennies in each bucket. Well, I start doing math in my head....$5000 is 500,000 pennies.....A penny weighs over 3 grams, so thats over 1,500,000 grams.....there is over 453grams in a pound, so thats......over 3400 pounds. Somehow I doubt that'd fit in a bucket.........Naturally, that led me to wonder what a bucket would hold....Approximately 30,000 pennies is the answer, which works out to just over 200 pounds.
That would be dependent on the dates of the pennies. Pennies minted after mid '82 are zinc with a copper wash. Befre '81 and they are solid copper,thus they weigh just a skosh more. In volume that can add up. I separate all my pennies by date now. I keep the copper and roll the rest for the bank.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41886 Feb 12, 2013
Hi Princess, Oki and y'all! Snow, snow, snow! It's been at it all day! Not sticking to the roads though.. It did get very "slushy", but it's melting off. The morning should prove to be interesting, once this refreezes! Hippi might just call in a little late!

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#41887 Feb 12, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>That would be dependent on the dates of the pennies. Pennies minted after mid '82 are zinc with a copper wash. Befre '81 and they are solid copper,thus they weigh just a skosh more. In volume that can add up. I separate all my pennies by date now. I keep the copper and roll the rest for the bank.
Yep, the zinc ones are also lighter, at 2.5 grams a piece.......

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41888 Feb 12, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I had a "Rotor Moment" last night while watching Pawn Stars......did you see the episode too?
It's on from 4:30 straight through to 10:30.....Which one? lol!!!!
Let me guess though, someone wanted hime to but a Robinson Helicopter, right? I think I've seen that one.
(Having a 70's moment....)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41889 Feb 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>A "Rotor moment"? That sounds serious, I certainly hope it isn't contagious.....
Oh be hush....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41890 Feb 12, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the zinc ones are also lighter, at 2.5 grams a piece.......
Hard to believe our stoopid gubbermint pays 2 cents to mint a penny from the cheapest metl alloy possible. As many as are circulation you would think we could forego minting any for a couple years. Last year it was reported,one billion pennies were struck. Two monetary changes need to be considered. Ditch the paper dollar. Use a dollar coin. We have in storage billions of coins we've payed to mint and now store that are not in circulation. Not hard to do,just stop printing paper bills and phase in the coins. As for the penny,IF we can't ditch it we can mint them every other year. That might be a better solution. People who have saved them for years will bring them in for exchange.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41891 Feb 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess, Oki and y'all! Snow, snow, snow! It's been at it all day! Not sticking to the roads though.. It did get very "slushy", but it's melting off. The morning should prove to be interesting, once this refreezes! Hippi might just call in a little late!
We're looking a slight chance for an overnight mix,but will not amount to anything. Too warm.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41892 Feb 12, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh be hush....
And just HOW, pray tell, does one BE hush?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41893 Feb 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Hippi. I don't blame you. That, I find, is one down side to working from home--no snow days.

Hearts, hugs, and snow tires.....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41894 Feb 12, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We're looking a slight chance for an overnight mix,but will not amount to anything. Too warm.
That's how it is here, the too warm thing. It's been in the 50's for a few days, but not so much today! Still hovering around 33, but should get into the 20's tonight into morning. Then back into the 50's! Hahaha!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41895 Feb 12, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We're looking a slight chance for an overnight mix,but will not amount to anything. Too warm.
good, you know me and snow.....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41896 Feb 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I don't blame you. That, I find, is one down side to working from home--no snow days.
Hearts, hugs, and snow tires.....
I keep hearing that the roads aren't bad, but that doesn't mean the idiots out driving are paying attention! I'm getting ready to leave now, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Paul Porter1 172,054
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Mister_ E 167,467
John Denver jokes 7 min Brick 1
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min TALLYHO 8541 42,138
Topix Time 8 min Brick 2
Tell a joke that doesn't make sense 9 min Brick 40
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,712
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 15 min Brick 1,980
Answer a question with a question 23 min Hoosier Hillbilly 532
Poll Go on and snitch while you whine 34 min _ Juneau _ 16
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 56 min DILF 12,819
More from around the web