Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41859 Feb 11, 2013
Hello everyone. Denny, I'll take that coffee now. Haven't checked the posts yet--I'll try to answer everything, but I might miss someone. Please do not be offended--it's been a very trying day here in the kingdom. We are ready for some merriment.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41860 Feb 11, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Hello Princess and you fine folks, and goodbye! Gotta run, will check in later.
I just saw the most freaking hilarious thing! What a hoot this place is! LMAO!
Hi Pais. It's a crazy world we live in, I wouldn't be surprised by ANYTHING you saw on this site.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41861 Feb 11, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pais! I think I may have saw the same thing! Does it have to do with a "drunk" that may be, or not be, coming out of the closet? Hahaha!
Hi Hippi. Hope you are having a good day--filled with very little to no drama....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41862 Feb 11, 2013
Hello and Good Afternoon, Princess ... we had another cool front blow in this morning with some rain ... we had to bouts of rain which was great ... it's moved out so we have some wind and coolness associated with it ... yay! Just what we needed ... I'm off to a late start and that's okay because there is nothing pressing today ... the store cn wait til tomorrow or I can send my helper to the store for me ... Hope you had a fantastic weekend and your day will be the same or better ... Have fun! Love, FC <3 ...

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41863 Feb 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. Hope you are having a good day--filled with very little to no drama....
My day is going pretty good so far. No drama, thankfully! I have mountains of paperwork to fill out for a Dr appt next week. Other than that, I'm kinda caught up....for now! The closer it gets to my big meeting this Friday, the more will have to be done, so I'm taking it easy today. Have a good day and I'll talk to ya soon! Hugs, hearts and apple dumplings!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41864 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Hello and Good Afternoon, Princess ... we had another cool front blow in this morning with some rain ... we had to bouts of rain which was great ... it's moved out so we have some wind and coolness associated with it ... yay! Just what we needed ... I'm off to a late start and that's okay because there is nothing pressing today ... the store cn wait til tomorrow or I can send my helper to the store for me ... Hope you had a fantastic weekend and your day will be the same or better ... Have fun! Love, FC <3 ...
Hi there Flower. I guess we're going to get that front a bit later this week. Should give us a mix of rain/snow on Tuesday night/Wed morning. Just my luck, I will be out of town on Wed.:( Oh well, such is the life of the everyday Princess. I've been watching Cooper "guard" the bird feeder again. I keep telling him that it's the garden he needs to save from marauding deer and rabbits--but he's simply NOT listening.....
Have a good day.
Hearts and hugs....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41865 Feb 11, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
My day is going pretty good so far. No drama, thankfully! I have mountains of paperwork to fill out for a Dr appt next week. Other than that, I'm kinda caught up....for now! The closer it gets to my big meeting this Friday, the more will have to be done, so I'm taking it easy today. Have a good day and I'll talk to ya soon! Hugs, hearts and apple dumplings!
I was pretty lucky, I finished "work" before 10 am this morning--despite computer issues in Chi-town. When those people will learn to hire competent help to fix computers is beyond me. You know how scarce braincells are in Chicago residents.....lol

Anyway, apple dumplings sound good. If I had some apples and some dumplings--I might be tempted to make some, but as it stands, I guess I'll pass....

Hearts, hugs, and red plum jelly......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41866 Feb 11, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I grew up with these storms so it is not as big a deal as some one who just has a storm laid on them. The news makes more of them then the people who live here. I can't believe the news gave it a name. lol the weather people wouldn't do that.
I thought they gave it a name because it had hurricane force winds with it. But yeah--news people will do anything to sensationalize a story....

Hope you're having a good day.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#41867 Feb 11, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon! I'm glad you have power, and a back-up; one could almost enjoy a blizzard under those conditions, lol. The big question for y'all is who lives in flood prone areas? Especially since there's another one coming this week. Dang. One good warm-up with a rain...I have family in Wilkes-Barre, PA, and they have seen some CRAZY floods there.
We're in Indiana, in the suburbs of Indianapolis.
Hi, It is a lot better now.
My brother lived in Wilkes-Barre a few years ago. They had so much snow one year that the roof began to leak. I feel bad for anyone having floods. That can cause real damage.

Good afternoon everyone.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#41868 Feb 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I thought they gave it a name because it had hurricane force winds with it. But yeah--news people will do anything to sensationalize a story....
Hope you're having a good day.
Hi Princess, the news people gave it a name. The weather people said they wouldn't name it. MY day has been very good.
I am glad you are having a fun day today. It must be nice to have a personal coffee person. lol I guess that is why you are a princess?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41869 Feb 11, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Princess, the news people gave it a name. The weather people said they wouldn't name it. MY day has been very good.
I am glad you are having a fun day today. It must be nice to have a personal coffee person. lol I guess that is why you are a princess?
I don't know why I'm a Princess--just born that way, I guess. LOL. And yes, it IS nice to have a personal coffee person.

Working today? Or still snowed in? If you're snowed in--have fun. If not--take it easy.....

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#41870 Feb 11, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why I'm a Princess--just born that way, I guess. LOL. And yes, it IS nice to have a personal coffee person.
Working today? Or still snowed in? If you're snowed in--have fun. If not--take it easy.....
LOL I am not working. It is an on call day for me. I think almost everythink is back on track. I am not close to being a princess. I am not sure I am close to anything. I am just normal. lol Catch you later. Have a good evening everyone.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#41871 Feb 11, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pais! I think I may have saw the same thing! Does it have to do with a "drunk" that may be, or not be, coming out of the closet? Hahaha!
Or, what he took into the closed with him...lol!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#41872 Feb 11, 2013
Aaah, should say 'closet' doh!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41873 Feb 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi there Flower. I guess we're going to get that front a bit later this week. Should give us a mix of rain/snow on Tuesday night/Wed morning. Just my luck, I will be out of town on Wed.:( Oh well, such is the life of the everyday Princess. I've been watching Cooper "guard" the bird feeder again. I keep telling him that it's the garden he needs to save from marauding deer and rabbits--but he's simply NOT listening.....
Have a good day.
Hearts and hugs....
Good morning, pretty one! That Coop is like Jax-in-the-box ... he's got selective hearing ... and minds of their own, lol ... I suppose kind of like their owners, well maybe not so much, ya think? lol ... I was planning on going to the store for a few items I have written down but it's drizzling and nah, it can wait ... not that critical I go out ... we're happy for any precipitation, though ... Want to see you right back here upon your return ... Take care, be safe! FC <3 ...

Hearts hugs and angels watching over you in your travels ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41874 Feb 12, 2013
Morning folks.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#41875 Feb 12, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Good morning Rotor. Tell the Princess her coffee is ready. She can be so cranky if she is woken to early by the whipping boy :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#41876 Feb 12, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
I had a "Rotor Moment" last night while watching Pawn Stars......did you see the episode too?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41877 Feb 12, 2013
Good morning all. Here's hoping you have a spectacular Tuesday......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41878 Feb 12, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I am not working. It is an on call day for me. I think almost everythink is back on track. I am not close to being a princess. I am not sure I am close to anything. I am just normal. lol Catch you later. Have a good evening everyone.
Well it's good that everything is getting back to normal. Around here, we rarely get that type of snow--it would take at least a week to get things going on a limited schedule......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Grace Nerissa 56,878
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 58 min Truth is might 199,444
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 20,421
Word Association (Jun '10) 1 hr Mega Monster 30,683
News Donald Trump just gave a bizarre response to ho... 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Sharlene45 192,957
News Cat blamed for turning on faucet, flooding Pomp... 1 hr NOM s Waffle House 7
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Krypteia 32,417
2words into 2new words (May '12) 2 hr Sharlene45 2,318
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr Mega Monster 7,354
More from around the web