|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the battle ship New Jersey when I was in Nam. It is a real Big Boy. Maybe we could get one for the moat:)
Uh, no--there wouldn't be any room left for the seahorses, the party barge, or the water slide if we added another battleship.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
The party barge??? Now what kinda crew can I muster from a boatload of alkehol soaked bikini clad wimmins??
A giggly crew? Or maybe a jiggly crew.....I'm not sure, but I don't know of any reason for you to complain about it....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOl Good afternoon. Read my name, like this, Ab-normal one lol it is a joke that I read in a book. It was called "A Dirty Job." My nickname is Abby so I thought this would be great for me. And nope my real name is not Abigail.
I like weird days, they don't have to be bad. They can be , well, just weird.
You have a good one, what ever kind it is.
It's also an old joke from a Mel Brooks movie--Young Frankenstein. They were looking for a brain to put in the monster and Eye-gore found one that belonged to a girl "Abby Normal"

Abby usually reminds me of Abby from NCIS. You don't post like a goth, though.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text> How kind of you. Nice to meet everyone. I am not on topix often but I am always ready to meet new friends.
I don't fish and I am a terrible cook but I may find something to share. Maybe my love of books. Any books. I wish I could remember everything that I read. I would be a lot smarter than I am.
No problem. Just drop in whenever. Sometimes we're around, sometimes not--that's the joy of being virtual--we're here virtually anytime.....

Billy and Oki love books--Flower too. Not me though, I don't have time to read. According to "some" I am on Topix 24/7 (except for all the time I'm not) lol.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>]Good Afternoon. I love all things hippie. I wish I had lived either then or in the 40s. Today is not so great but I bet my grandkids will think it was. They will say "Grandma you really paid that much for a pair of platform shoes just because they had a red sole?" "How romantic". or "How dumb" lol I think we all like the past.
It is very nice to meet you. You can talk NASCAR to me. I know very little about it but I will listen. I saw a race one time. All I remember is LOUD.
It is very nice to meet you.
I know EVERYTHING about NASCAR...let's see. Turn left, Go Biffle (that's Mr. Hippi's favorite driver), and the Checkered Flag is NOT a fashion statement. I think that's everything about the sport that's important......lol

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>It's also an old joke from a Mel Brooks movie--Young Frankenstein. They were looking for a brain to put in the monster and Eye-gore found one that belonged to a girl "Abby Normal"
Abby usually reminds me of Abby from NCIS. You don't post like a goth, though.....
LOL I am not a goth.

I have heard of NCIS, I think that is a cop show. I watch Netflix. I love that.
I have heard of that show "Young Frankenstein", but I have never seen it. I heard it was very good.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>No problem. Just drop in whenever. Sometimes we're around, sometimes not--that's the joy of being virtual--we're here virtually anytime.....
Billy and Oki love books--Flower too. Not me though, I don't have time to read. According to "some" I am on Topix 24/7 (except for all the time I'm not) lol.
You need Audible. I listen to that a lot while i am doing something else/ I like the real books the best. I love the weight and feel of a book.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know EVERYTHING about NASCAR...let's see. Turn left, Go Biffle (that's Mr. Hippi's favorite driver), and the Checkered Flag is NOT a fashion statement. I think that's everything about the sport that's important......lol
LOL sounds good to me.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

It was nice meeting all of you. I must run. Too many things to do. Have a good evening.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I am not a goth.
I have heard of NCIS, I think that is a cop show. I watch Netflix. I love that.
I have heard of that show "Young Frankenstein", but I have never seen it. I heard it was very good.
You should check Netflix for ANYTHING by Mel Brooks. Very funny stuff.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Abby Normal One wrote:
It was nice meeting all of you. I must run. Too many things to do. Have a good evening.
You too Abby. Enjoy your evening.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text> How kind of you. Nice to meet everyone. I am not on topix often but I am always ready to meet new friends.
I don't fish and I am a terrible cook but I may find something to share. Maybe my love of books. Any books. I wish I could remember everything that I read. I would be a lot smarter than I am.
I'm a good cook, so if you ever want some recipes lemme know....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know EVERYTHING about NASCAR...let's see. Turn left, Go Biffle (that's Mr. Hippi's favorite driver), and the Checkered Flag is NOT a fashion statement. I think that's everything about the sport that's important......lol
You forgot Pit! It goes, turn left, turn left, turn left..PIT! In that order. Do I have to teach you everything? LOL! I'll write it down for you next time. Hahaha!
Did someone mention a party barge with a cap'n on it? I'm in!!

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a good cook, so if you ever want some recipes lemme know....
Hi Cousin Billy!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Pit! It goes, turn left, turn left, turn left..PIT! In that order. Do I have to teach you everything? LOL! I'll write it down for you next time. Hahaha!
Did someone mention a party barge with a cap'n on it? I'm in!!
I was not aware that Brad Pitt drove in NASCAR. Yep, the Captn is looking for a crew. Sign up sheet is next to the drawbridge .....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I was not aware that Brad Pitt drove in NASCAR. Yep, the Captn is looking for a crew. Sign up sheet is next to the drawbridge .....
If Brad Pitt drove a race car, would you watch it? Hmmmmm....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
If Brad Pitt drove a race car, would you watch it? Hmmmmm....
I didn't say that--exactly...lol

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Well hot about that

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor.....
Evening Princess.......catching up. Busy day in the Realm apparently oh chatty one.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Trickle Down doesnt' work because it doesn't take into account human nature, that is, to be greedy. It counts on people to be good and to want to share.
That about sums it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,041 - 41,060 of45,923
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••