Goats Milk with Princess

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#41696 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>No problem. Just drop in whenever. Sometimes we're around, sometimes not--that's the joy of being virtual--we're here virtually anytime.....
Billy and Oki love books--Flower too. Not me though, I don't have time to read. According to "some" I am on Topix 24/7 (except for all the time I'm not) lol.
You need Audible. I listen to that a lot while i am doing something else/ I like the real books the best. I love the weight and feel of a book.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#41697 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know EVERYTHING about NASCAR...let's see. Turn left, Go Biffle (that's Mr. Hippi's favorite driver), and the Checkered Flag is NOT a fashion statement. I think that's everything about the sport that's important......lol
LOL sounds good to me.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#41698 Feb 7, 2013
It was nice meeting all of you. I must run. Too many things to do. Have a good evening.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41699 Feb 7, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I am not a goth.
I have heard of NCIS, I think that is a cop show. I watch Netflix. I love that.
I have heard of that show "Young Frankenstein", but I have never seen it. I heard it was very good.
You should check Netflix for ANYTHING by Mel Brooks. Very funny stuff.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41700 Feb 7, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
It was nice meeting all of you. I must run. Too many things to do. Have a good evening.
You too Abby. Enjoy your evening.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#41702 Feb 7, 2013
Abby Normal One wrote:
<quoted text> How kind of you. Nice to meet everyone. I am not on topix often but I am always ready to meet new friends.
I don't fish and I am a terrible cook but I may find something to share. Maybe my love of books. Any books. I wish I could remember everything that I read. I would be a lot smarter than I am.
I'm a good cook, so if you ever want some recipes lemme know....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41703 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know EVERYTHING about NASCAR...let's see. Turn left, Go Biffle (that's Mr. Hippi's favorite driver), and the Checkered Flag is NOT a fashion statement. I think that's everything about the sport that's important......lol
You forgot Pit! It goes, turn left, turn left, turn left..PIT! In that order. Do I have to teach you everything? LOL! I'll write it down for you next time. Hahaha!
Did someone mention a party barge with a cap'n on it? I'm in!!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41704 Feb 7, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a good cook, so if you ever want some recipes lemme know....
Hi Cousin Billy!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41705 Feb 7, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Pit! It goes, turn left, turn left, turn left..PIT! In that order. Do I have to teach you everything? LOL! I'll write it down for you next time. Hahaha!
Did someone mention a party barge with a cap'n on it? I'm in!!
I was not aware that Brad Pitt drove in NASCAR. Yep, the Captn is looking for a crew. Sign up sheet is next to the drawbridge .....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41706 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I was not aware that Brad Pitt drove in NASCAR. Yep, the Captn is looking for a crew. Sign up sheet is next to the drawbridge .....
If Brad Pitt drove a race car, would you watch it? Hmmmmm....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41707 Feb 7, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
If Brad Pitt drove a race car, would you watch it? Hmmmmm....
I didn't say that--exactly...lol

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#41708 Feb 7, 2013
Well hot about that

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41709 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor.....
Evening Princess.......catching up. Busy day in the Realm apparently oh chatty one.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41710 Feb 7, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Trickle Down doesnt' work because it doesn't take into account human nature, that is, to be greedy. It counts on people to be good and to want to share.
That about sums it up.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41711 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Rotor--it sounds like something he would have done. Until we get it replaced, just use the party barge. You might not can use it to invade Canada or anything--but it'll do until we get the battleship outta dry dock.....
I didn't do it...Maybe Cptn Ed?
I have an arc he can borrow.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41712 Feb 7, 2013
Ark yeah thats it. Too much math lol.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41713 Feb 7, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot Pit! It goes, turn left, turn left, turn left..PIT! In that order. Do I have to teach you everything? LOL! I'll write it down for you next time. Hahaha!
Did someone mention a party barge with a cap'n on it? I'm in!!
Go fast, turn left, repeat.......

Women.....<eyeroll>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41714 Feb 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Evening Princess.......catching up. Busy day in the Realm apparently oh chatty one.
Good evening Rotor. I am not THAT chatty.....just sort of.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41715 Feb 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Ark yeah thats it. Too much math lol.
Yeah that's it--there's a whole lot of math between the letter C and the letter K......

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#41716 Feb 7, 2013
One more fit the road

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 6 min Mega Monster 4,724
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min SweLL GirL 3,289
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 28 min SweLL GirL 7,990
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 31 min SweLL GirL 145,993
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 33 min SweLL GirL 8,910
What Could Be Hot? (May '15) 47 min Enzo49 778
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 48 min lets be real 58,056
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 55 min too much 19
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min KNIGHT DeVINE 194,195
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Enzo49 8,479
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 5 hr honeymylove 7,797
More from around the web