“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#41671 Feb 7, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Trickle down never did.....
Just fat bonuses for the bosses.
Pretty sad actually, greed will be the downfall of this country.
No, Trickle Down doesnt' work because it doesn't take into account human nature, that is, to be greedy. It counts on people to be good and to want to share.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#41672 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning AGAIN everyone.... I'm feeling more like Brother Billy this AM, Topix is eating my posts......
Good morning princess (and Oki?), and Billy and Denny and Pais and Hippi and Abby and the one that I haven't crossed paths with for a while, Flower (we keep missing each other) and everybody.
Like your name, Abby, the worst thing you could call me is normal.
Speaking of normal, who says a weird day has to be a bad day???
I hope we all have a weird-good day.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41673 Feb 7, 2013
Good barely morning Princess and friends! Hi Abby, I'm Hippi, the resident NASCAR expert and loyal OKC Thunder (NBA) fan! Rotor is also a NASCAR fan, but we don't talk about it! Hahaha!
So, busy day ahead and I really need to get back to it. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.
Have a wonderful day everyone! It's almost Friday!
Hugs, hearts and almost NASCAR season!

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#41674 Feb 7, 2013
And Beltane. Let's not forget Beltane.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41675 Feb 7, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess (and Oki?), and Billy and Denny and Pais and Hippi and Abby and the one that I haven't crossed paths with for a while, Flower (we keep missing each other) and everybody.
Good morning (by just a few minutes) Fishy. Weird CAN be good, but weird is usually just weird. Weird requests, weird things happening--just weird in general...lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you to not be quite so loud. Oki's asleep right now--taking a nap on the sofa before he has to get into work here in a few. And if there's one thing I have learned after all these years, NEVER, EVER wake a sleeping Oki.....lol

Have a super-de-duper weird day.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41676 Feb 7, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good barely morning Princess and friends! Hi Abby, I'm Hippi, the resident NASCAR expert and loyal OKC Thunder (NBA) fan! Rotor is also a NASCAR fan, but we don't talk about it! Hahaha!
So, busy day ahead and I really need to get back to it. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.
Good morning Hippi. NBA--is that the Natural Battery Affiliate? So Thunder is some sort of battery. I think I understand now.....

Have a great day.
Hearts, hugs, and batteries.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41677 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hippi. NBA--is that the Natural Battery Affiliate? So Thunder is some sort of battery. I think I understand now.....
Have a great day.
Hearts, hugs, and batteries.....
What am I going to do with you? Wait, don't answer that! LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41678 Feb 7, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
And Beltane. Let's not forget Beltane.
Well, who could forget Beltane. Next to Derby it's the most revered festival in the kingdom.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41679 Feb 7, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
What am I going to do with you? Wait, don't answer that! LOL!
What? You mean it's not the Natural Battery Affiliatae? I got it now. It's the NO Badguys Alliance. The Thunder must be a group of Super Heroes--like The Justice League. No wonder you are such a fan. The world NEEDS more super heroes....

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#41680 Feb 7, 2013
Who sank my battleship?...arrrgh

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#41681 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Well, who could forget Beltane. Next to Derby it's the most revered festival in the kingdom.....
lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41682 Feb 7, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
Who sank my battleship?...arrrgh
Ask Rotor--it sounds like something he would have done. Until we get it replaced, just use the party barge. You might not can use it to invade Canada or anything--but it'll do until we get the battleship outta dry dock.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#41683 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Rotor--it sounds like something he would have done. Until we get it replaced, just use the party barge. You might not can use it to invade Canada or anything--but it'll do until we get the battleship outta dry dock.....
I saw the battle ship New Jersey when I was in Nam. It is a real Big Boy. Maybe we could get one for the moat:)

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#41684 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Rotor--it sounds like something he would have done. Until we get it replaced, just use the party barge. You might not can use it to invade Canada or anything--but it'll do until we get the battleship outta dry dock.....
The party barge??? Now what kinda crew can I muster from a boatload of alkehol soaked bikini clad wimmins??

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Since: Jul 12

Or is he mine?

#41685 Feb 7, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Abby. I'll introduce you around.
Over there you'll see Denny Crain--serves the best virtual coffee on the net.
Paisley posey--she's our resident landscaper
Hippichick and Flower child--they're awfully sweet ladies, rarely if ever fight--just 2 chicks stuck in the 60's....lol
Oh and Hippi also likes NASCAR and someone called Thunder (I still don't know who that is)
Okimar--the royal consort--whenever I feel like consorting.
Billy R--he's my Siamese twin brother, 4 1/2 minutes older than I. We were separated at birth.
Rotor Head--our resident helicopter jockey and head of the Royal Air Force. He's also been known to give "prizes" for posting--usually weird looking animals...
Captn Morgan--Recently appointed Admiral of the Royal Navy
Fisherman 808--He and Hippichick are really hooked on fishing....
Those are the ones I know the best, and I'm sure I've left someone out--I ALWAYS do when I make lists..... But anyway, just make yourself comfortable and pay no attention to anyone you don't want to talk to.
Hope you have a good day.
Hearts, hugs, and getting to know you.....
How kind of you. Nice to meet everyone. I am not on topix often but I am always ready to meet new friends.

I don't fish and I am a terrible cook but I may find something to share. Maybe my love of books. Any books. I wish I could remember everything that I read. I would be a lot smarter than I am.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#41686 Feb 7, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Abby........
Good afternoon Billy. It is nice to meet you.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#41687 Feb 7, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl Good afternoon. Read my name, like this, Ab-normal one lol it is a joke that I read in a book. It was called "A Dirty Job." My nickname is Abby so I thought this would be great for me. And nope my real name is not Abigail.

I like weird days, they don't have to be bad. They can be , well, just weird.

You have a good one, what ever kind it is.

“I am H.G's Sock”

Level 7

Or is he mine?

#41688 Feb 7, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
]Good Afternoon. I love all things hippie. I wish I had lived either then or in the 40s. Today is not so great but I bet my grandkids will think it was. They will say "Grandma you really paid that much for a pair of platform shoes just because they had a red sole?" "How romantic". or "How dumb" lol I think we all like the past.

It is very nice to meet you. You can talk NASCAR to me. I know very little about it but I will listen. I saw a race one time. All I remember is LOUD.
It is very nice to meet you.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41689 Feb 7, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
I KNOW I'll need a new Derby hat this year, that's a must. Now for Beltane--I think I'll wear some flowers in my hair.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41690 Feb 7, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the battle ship New Jersey when I was in Nam. It is a real Big Boy. Maybe we could get one for the moat:)
Uh, no--there wouldn't be any room left for the seahorses, the party barge, or the water slide if we added another battleship.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min POLYHISTER 120,467
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 24,548
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr -Lea- 22,195
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 3 hr Trouser Cough 40,399
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 hr Zwiebel 16,090
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 3 hr Trouser Cough 29,760
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 hr Zwiebel 6,699
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 148,890
True or False Game 3 hr _Baby Boy_ 302
Ebola in America 6 hr the nightmare is ... 476