“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41631 Feb 6, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Princess ... coming by to wish you a very nice day in the realm for you and your followers ... hoping it's the best for all in the realm ... enjoy it! Peace and Love, FC <3 ...
Good morning Flower. Have a good day...

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#41632 Feb 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Al Gore invented global warming--and the internet--and those funny looking curlyQ light bulbs.....
How come these guys that are all for the good of humanity end up so #@%&!d rich?! lol?

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#41633 Feb 6, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't give a flying fig! Nope! Hey M&N, good to 'see' you. <3
Great to see ya, Pais. What it is?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41634 Feb 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come these guys that are all for the good of humanity end up so #@%&!d rich?! lol?
Uh, I don't know.... If they really think that rich should pay more in taxes, they could always just write a check--there's NO law against it.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41635 Feb 6, 2013
Hi Princess and everybody! Went to the Urgent Care this morning for my wrist. No fractures or sign of infection. Just severely aggravated by overdoing it and that removable cast. Back in an immobilizer brace, ice and stop using it so dang much and I'll be fine. Whew! Y'all have a great day!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41636 Feb 6, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
What is what?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41637 Feb 6, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and everybody! Went to the Urgent Care this morning for my wrist. No fractures or sign of infection. Just severely aggravated by overdoing it and that removable cast. Back in an immobilizer brace, ice and stop using it so dang much and I'll be fine. Whew! Y'all have a great day!
Hi Hippi. At least you don't need any more surgery at this point.....
Take it easy.....

Hearts and hugs....

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#41638 Feb 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, I don't know.... If they really think that rich should pay more in taxes, they could always just write a check--there's NO law against it.....
The thing is, if the rich don't make money, their workers don't make any either.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41639 Feb 6, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is, if the rich don't make money, their workers don't make any either.
Very true....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41640 Feb 6, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Trickle down never did.....
Just fat bonuses for the bosses.
Pretty sad actually, greed will be the downfall of this country.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#41641 Feb 6, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Fish gotta be careful Hawaiian deer wrasslin
Now I'm really confused, lol.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41642 Feb 6, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know how or why it happens. I wonder if it's sitting here on topix with my leg pushing on the chair leg- Topix is killing me! lol It's a lot better, I think I'm outta the woods. Been trying to get more exercise and walk more. Sitting can cause it, like hours on an airplane (which I haven't done for quite a while).
Al Gore is causing global warming, didn't you know that?
Whoa then I'd say you'd better be taking a hike! Every day! Don't make me come over there...
Really though I seriously hope it is nearly gone, then gone for good.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41643 Feb 6, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Pais. I haven't seen you in a while. What has been going on in your world? Tell the Princess her coffee is ready if she is ready to get up and rule :) She can be cranky if woken to early
Good evening Denny! Lots of stuff here, a spate of high water which got us on the news, again; some medical scares that have turned out okay, a Winter tornado/straight-line wind that caused some damage in my area and generated some rare mid-Winter work for us, and today I had my first chimney fire, wooHOO!
How have you been Denny? I see besides some severe stuff your weather has been great.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41644 Feb 6, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Only in Indiana.....lol
Well you're almost a river rat, too.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41645 Feb 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Trickle down never did.....
Just fat bonuses for the bosses.
Pretty sad actually, greed will be the downfall of this country.
I've only worked for one poor man in my life. I waited 3 years for my last paycheck. Even then it took the promise of a azz whoopin' to get my money.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41646 Feb 6, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Well you're almost a river rat, too.
Our river is bigger than your river.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41647 Feb 6, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
It certainly is!

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#41648 Feb 6, 2013
Good

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41649 Feb 6, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>I've only worked for one poor man in my life. I waited 3 years for my last paycheck. Even then it took the promise of a azz whoopin' to get my money.
You are missing the point bud.

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41650 Feb 6, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You are missing the point bud.
No,I got your point. I was just making an observation I lived first hand. Trickle on economics afe fueled by greed. Trickle DOWN economics have to be tempered by a moral fiber many in the coporate world don't have. They learn greed in the world of business where he who dies richest wins. NOT a strong point for ethics in business. Wal~Mart was a nice place to work before Mr. Sam died. After that it went down hill quick. Wendy's founder Dave Thomas fortunately passed HIS moral fiber onto his daughter. You can tell when you go in that for the most part the employees are pretty well treated. Chick-fila,Hobby Lobby are among others that remain ethically guided. Large impersonal corporations are fueled by greed and staffed with overeducated young underachievers,willing to cut each other's throats to get ahead. NOT a sound way to staff a management team if you're looking for a well run company. Ain't got an answer how to fix it. I can just identify parts of the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cosmic Christmas poetry 8 min Will Dockery 2
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 52 min Spotted Girl 1,109
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 57 min Chimney1 132,959
Police: Man in elf costume charged with DWI 1 hr Spotted Girl 8
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 152,551
I Like..... (Mar '14) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 492
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr eleanorigby 37,729
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Spirit67_ 7,617
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr wichita-rick 339
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 25,749