“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41550 Feb 4, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>No but, thanks, Billy!
I can see how you might be confused, what with our being Siamese Twins separated at birth and all, but Billy is the TALLER twin.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41551 Feb 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends! Busy day today. It's making me tired! LOL! We have tickets for tonight's OKC Thunder game! Woo Hoo! You know how much I love my team!
Probably going to have to go to Dr again for my wrist. Thing is....my insurance changed and my surgeon doesn't take this one. Great! I'll either have to go to the ER, of an Urgent Care clinic. It's swollen and getting worse. It happened about a week and 1/2 ago, but I thought it would heal on it's own, but hasn't. Oh well!
Hope everyone has had a good day!
Hi Hippi. Thunder--let's see is that Go Biffle, or Ricky Bobby? I forget.....lol.

I don't care what it costs, you HAVE to go to the doc, you know you do. And at the risk of saying "I told you so" I did tell you to go to the doctor already..... <eye roll> I am simply going to have to start going STRAIGHT to MR. Hippi, instead of telling you.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41552 Feb 4, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Take care,Hippi,hope the docs find out what's going on and cure it!
I'll second that emotion, M&N..... She's going through stuff right now, that no one should have to deal with.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41553 Feb 4, 2013
LOL.... well some Mod is quick on the draw today. Thanks.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41554 Feb 4, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Take care,Hippi,hope the docs find out what's going on and cure it!
Thanks M&N! Good to see you around more again! You have been missed!
Princess, I KNOW! I will take care of it tomorrow, either at the Urgent Care or the ER. It's gotten worse and I hope to heck I haven't re-fractured it. I don't think so, but something just isn't right. I have GOT to start listening to you! LOL!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41555 Feb 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess, I KNOW! I will take care of it tomorrow, either at the Urgent Care or the ER. It's gotten worse and I hope to heck I haven't re-fractured it. I don't think so, but something just isn't right. I have GOT to start listening to you! LOL!
Yeah, sure...... <eye roll> I am sooooo very tempted to just call Mr. Hippi tonight, you have no idea.... Just as a precaution, you know....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41556 Feb 4, 2013
Just read that the standoff in Alabama is OVER. Boy safe and the suspect dead.....

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#41557 Feb 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
PAIS!!! Hi ya honey!
Good afternoon Princess. Busy, busy, busy! I love annual report time! <~~~sarcasm!
Hope everyone has had a great day so far. The week-end is in sight!
Hiya Hippi! <waves>

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41558 Feb 4, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Shitfire and save the matches Rotor, are you part of building that?
Hello!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#41559 Feb 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends! Busy day today. It's making me tired! LOL! We have tickets for tonight's OKC Thunder game! Woo Hoo! You know how much I love my team!
Probably going to have to go to Dr again for my wrist. Thing is....my insurance changed and my surgeon doesn't take this one. Great! I'll either have to go to the ER, of an Urgent Care clinic. It's swollen and getting worse. It happened about a week and 1/2 ago, but I thought it would heal on it's own, but hasn't. Oh well!
Hope everyone has had a good day!
I'm sending you some good vibes to help that wrist. Hope it gets better soon.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41560 Feb 4, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he give a fig?
He didn't give a flying fig! Nope! Hey M&N, good to 'see' you. <3

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41561 Feb 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
My word Hippy! I swear if you injured yourself again I'm gonna come over there and break your arm off and beat your little butt with it! lol
Gosh I hope you get a good report.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#41562 Feb 4, 2013
Good evening Princess, Fisherman, fine folks! Well I'm off to the grocery store, but I'll check in a little later. Y'all have an evening as fine as you are.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#41563 Feb 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about Denny, but I've been around Oki and Billy long enough to see their "bad" side come out--it's really NOT a pretty sight.....
You'll have a stroke if you keep your feelings bottled up inside you. Personally, I usually walk away from an irritant, rather than let it bother me. Pulling weeds or scrubbing floors is also quite theraputic when it comes to working off aggression....
When the older kids were teenagers, I had the cleanest floors around....lol.
Growing songs--let's see, how about "I never promised you a rose garden?" because if you get right down to it, I really didn't....
I don't care for animals. They're like kids NEVER leave home. You can't just take off on a whim, you have to arrange a sitter for them.
You could always try plastic flowers, they never wilt in the sun or need extra water and fertilizer......
Hope you have a great day.
Hearts and hugs.....
Thanks for the ideas, I'm working on telling people right away instead of letting things simmer. Yard work and mechanicing helps.
Plastic flowers huh? Let me think about that one. Usually I've just been planting things you can eat, so plastic tomatoes would be different. Then when the neighbor kids steal them and take them home, their mom would go, WTH!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41564 Feb 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Shitfire and save the matches Rotor, are you part of building that?
Hello!
You know how he looooooves weird animals.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#41565 Feb 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
Good evening Princess, Fisherman, fine folks! Well I'm off to the grocery store, but I'll check in a little later. Y'all have an evening as fine as you are.
Hi Pais!
I miss you.
Lets argue about something?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41566 Feb 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>My word Hippy! I swear if you injured yourself again I'm gonna come over there and break your arm off and beat your little butt with it! lol
Gosh I hope you get a good report.
Exactly HOW is breaking her arm going to help with the pain in her wrist??? lol.

Enjoy your evening Pais.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41567 Feb 4, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Shitfire and save the matches Rotor, are you part of building that?
Hello!
Nawwww, it was just raining real hard and I was making a funny.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#41568 Feb 5, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly HOW is breaking her arm going to help with the pain in her wrist??? lol.
Enjoy your evening Pais.
Good morning Princess. Your royal coffee is on the brew. My thread reappeared so Denny Crain's Place is back in business. Must have been a problem with the alcohol license :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41569 Feb 5, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your royal coffee is on the brew. My thread reappeared so Denny Crain's Place is back in business. Must have been a problem with the alcohol license :)
Good morning Denny. I told you it would show back up--just gotta be patient sometimes.

Thanks for the coffee.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd rather... (Oct '11) 23 min UnderstandPeople 1,827
Posting Etiquette (Feb '14) 26 min Hey 264
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 46 min Bill 281
Waitress Hits Lottery, Won't Quit Job 46 min Friends in ARIZONA 10
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 47 min Hey 15,424
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min Wolftracks 147,012
Plunging into Crocodile Pond: Thai-Style Suicide 55 min Spotted Girl 8
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 1,078
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Enzo49 20,533
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 5 hr Enzo49 416