“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41531 Feb 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>And three blacked out front teeth......
Don't be shy Billy--tell us how you really feel....

BTW, have you SEEN our horoscope for today? MORE phone calls than usual, and MORE email to answer..... Bleh! Sounds like a typical Monday.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#41532 Feb 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if he was hungry or just getting some exercise......
When even alligators are worried about looking "Buff" the whole exercise craze may have gotten out of hand........

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#41533 Feb 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be shy Billy--tell us how you really feel....
BTW, have you SEEN our horoscope for today? MORE phone calls than usual, and MORE email to answer..... Bleh! Sounds like a typical Monday.....
I'm so shy........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41534 Feb 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>When even alligators are worried about looking "Buff" the whole exercise craze may have gotten out of hand........
He was hanging by his tail--I don't think alligators have "hands".....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41535 Feb 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so shy........
You're so shy, you never think that song is about you......

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Sayonara Falls.

#41536 Feb 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>don't ask me. Just last week it was 70 degrees here, now, ice and snow.... Could be about the dragon--either that, or the fire would go out completely, and I don't think I'd want to re-light the pilot on a dragon.....
Feed it tobasco?

Warm weather here, but windy. I'll send it your way.

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#41537 Feb 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>When alligators have resorted to climbing fig trees to get a snack, something is definitely wrong.....
Did he give a fig?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41538 Feb 4, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Feed it tobasco?
Warm weather here, but windy. I'll send it your way.
I'll take warm over cold any day. Thanks.....

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#41539 Feb 4, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>That's one thing about Billy R, he's never been really shy about expressing his feelings.....
Good morning princess.
I admire people like Billy who express their feelings without getting mean, Oki and Denny do that too.
That's one of my problems, I hold things in and hold things in and then LOOK OUT when I let them out!

Back to another topic- Gardening...
I don't know, I think I'm going to give up on trying to grow plants, might try animals. Should get back into music, maybe I could grow a song or two?

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#41540 Feb 4, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>And three blacked out front teeth......
LOL!
I'm changing that poster to one of Charlton Heston, just for your next visit.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41541 Feb 4, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning princess.
I admire people like Billy who express their feelings without getting mean, Oki and Denny do that too.
That's one of my problems, I hold things in and hold things in and then LOOK OUT when I let them out!
Back to another topic- Gardening...
I don't know, I think I'm going to give up on trying to grow plants, might try animals. Should get back into music, maybe I could grow a song or two?
I don't know about Denny, but I've been around Oki and Billy long enough to see their "bad" side come out--it's really NOT a pretty sight.....

You'll have a stroke if you keep your feelings bottled up inside you. Personally, I usually walk away from an irritant, rather than let it bother me. Pulling weeds or scrubbing floors is also quite theraputic when it comes to working off aggression....
When the older kids were teenagers, I had the cleanest floors around....lol.

Growing songs--let's see, how about "I never promised you a rose garden?" because if you get right down to it, I really didn't....
I don't care for animals. They're like kids NEVER leave home. You can't just take off on a whim, you have to arrange a sitter for them.

You could always try plastic flowers, they never wilt in the sun or need extra water and fertilizer......

Hope you have a great day.
Hearts and hugs.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41542 Feb 4, 2013
Good afternoon Princess ... wishing you a fantastic day ... enjoy it! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41544 Feb 4, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon Princess ... wishing you a fantastic day ... enjoy it! FC <3 ...
Good afternoon Flower.... It's been pretty fantastic so far. Hope yours is too.

Hugs and hearts.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41545 Feb 4, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
“Topix Cupid Mod”
Since: Aug 09
Bow&Arrow, USA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#77524Friday
Judged:843
Wow, some people like to not only use multiple accounts, but also like to talk to themselves, LOL!
Geeze Ferrerman, what happened, did you forget how to post a link.....

don't worry, I'll post it for you.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41546 Feb 4, 2013

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41548 Feb 4, 2013
Good afternoon Princess and friends! Busy day today. It's making me tired! LOL! We have tickets for tonight's OKC Thunder game! Woo Hoo! You know how much I love my team!
Probably going to have to go to Dr again for my wrist. Thing is....my insurance changed and my surgeon doesn't take this one. Great! I'll either have to go to the ER, of an Urgent Care clinic. It's swollen and getting worse. It happened about a week and 1/2 ago, but I thought it would heal on it's own, but hasn't. Oh well!
Hope everyone has had a good day!

“Crude, Rude, and Lewd!”

Level 7

Sayonara Falls.

#41549 Feb 4, 2013
Take care,Hippi,hope the docs find out what's going on and cure it!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41550 Feb 4, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>No but, thanks, Billy!
I can see how you might be confused, what with our being Siamese Twins separated at birth and all, but Billy is the TALLER twin.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41551 Feb 4, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good afternoon Princess and friends! Busy day today. It's making me tired! LOL! We have tickets for tonight's OKC Thunder game! Woo Hoo! You know how much I love my team!
Probably going to have to go to Dr again for my wrist. Thing is....my insurance changed and my surgeon doesn't take this one. Great! I'll either have to go to the ER, of an Urgent Care clinic. It's swollen and getting worse. It happened about a week and 1/2 ago, but I thought it would heal on it's own, but hasn't. Oh well!
Hope everyone has had a good day!
Hi Hippi. Thunder--let's see is that Go Biffle, or Ricky Bobby? I forget.....lol.

I don't care what it costs, you HAVE to go to the doc, you know you do. And at the risk of saying "I told you so" I did tell you to go to the doctor already..... <eye roll> I am simply going to have to start going STRAIGHT to MR. Hippi, instead of telling you.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41552 Feb 4, 2013
MeanandNasty wrote:
Take care,Hippi,hope the docs find out what's going on and cure it!
I'll second that emotion, M&N..... She's going through stuff right now, that no one should have to deal with.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 16 min whatimeisit 4,151
Thirteen 34 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 36 min Hoosier Hillbilly 41,485
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 38 min Hoosier Hillbilly 31,742
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 44 min Hoosier Hillbilly 56,531
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 47 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2,180
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 53 min Hoosier Hillbilly 5,173
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 161,128
motorcycle traveling stories 4 hr Biker 495
News Snubbed Girl, 10, Gets Party of a Lifetime 4 hr Spotted Girl 6
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr Camilla 28,829
News Watch the bizarre moment when Scott Disick SHAV... 5 hr Christian Taliban 9
More from around the web