“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41427 Jan 29, 2013
Good morning all. Hope you have an excellent Tuesday.....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41428 Jan 29, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Afternoon Princess.. Lunch Date at the Dirty_Nellie's Ale House.. interviews for new blacksmiths and kitchen help... HEY, folks DO move on..ya know!!.. All is well in the Realm..I see.. a light drizzle earlier.. NOW I see off in the distance a Double Rainbow... Ahhhhh..
Don't ya living here in the country??
Good morning CC. Tell the Princess her coffee is ready. and all is well in the realm :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41429 Jan 29, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Afternoon Princess.. Lunch Date at the Dirty_Nellie's Ale House.. interviews for new blacksmiths and kitchen help... HEY, folks DO move on..ya know!!.. All is well in the Realm..I see.. a light drizzle earlier.. NOW I see off in the distance a Double Rainbow... Ahhhhh..
Don't ya living here in the country??
Good morning CC. Yes, country life is good--especially double rainbow country life..... Hope you are having a great day.

Hearts, hugs, and rainbows....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41430 Jan 29, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning CC. Tell the Princess her coffee is ready. and all is well in the realm :)
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#41431 Jan 29, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning CC. Tell the Princess her coffee is ready. and all is well in the realm :)
Okay-Dokey Denny.. How are ya faring this fine Thursday Morning?...Princess, WAKE-UP..am jumping on your NEW feather bed...OOPSIE.. a wee bit too much..FEATHERS are flying.. Did the Castle Cook de-feather the ROOSTER for dinner yet..HE DID..COOL..key me scoot and gather the feathers and stuff them back in the mattress.. BEFORE the Queen takes a c gander.. LAST TIME she had me give all the TOADS in the lily pond a BATH!! Slippery little buggers!!! Ahhh, ordered us Darjeeling tea and crumpets to snack on..WHILE we stitch..
ALL is WELL in the REALM..
Princess..

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#41432 Jan 29, 2013
TUESDAY and let..KNEW I shouldn't have stopped at Denny's Place for an ale.. before running up the Castle steps..

Since: Oct 09

over here <-------->

#41433 Jan 29, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Okay-Dokey Denny.. How are ya faring this fine Thursday Morning?...Princess, WAKE-UP..am jumping on your NEW feather bed...OOPSIE.. a wee bit too much..FEATHERS are flying.. Did the Castle Cook de-feather the ROOSTER for dinner yet..HE DID..COOL..key me scoot and gather the feathers and stuff them back in the mattress.. BEFORE the Queen takes a c gander.. LAST TIME she had me give all the TOADS in the lily pond a BATH!! Slippery little buggers!!! Ahhh, ordered us Darjeeling tea and crumpets to snack on..WHILE we stitch..
Princess..
Sounds like someone kidnapped Tuesday and Wednesday. The Princess better call out the castle guard...is there a ransome note?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41434 Jan 29, 2013
Hi Princess and friends! Woke up to thunderstorms this morning We got some much needed rain so I'm not complaining. Just a little worried about the peeps to our East. Things could get pretty bad, they're saying, in Arkansas, Missouri, etc...later this evening.
Gotta go back to work! Take care and might pop back in later this afternoon. Hugs, hearts and paperwork!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41435 Jan 29, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> Okay-Dokey Denny.. How are ya faring this fine Thursday Morning?...Princess, WAKE-UP..am jumping on your NEW feather bed...OOPSIE.. a wee bit too much..FEATHERS are flying.. Did the Castle Cook de-feather the ROOSTER for dinner yet..HE DID..COOL..key me scoot and gather the feathers and stuff them back in the mattress.. BEFORE the Queen takes a c gander.. LAST TIME she had me give all the TOADS in the lily pond a BATH!! Slippery little buggers!!! Ahhh, ordered us Darjeeling tea and crumpets to snack on..WHILE we stitch..
Princess..
OK, OK, OK....I'm AWAKE, Geeze Chicky, you really know how to wake a Princess up....lol.

Afternoon CC, hearts, hugs, and hopping....LOL

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41436 Jan 29, 2013
Captn Morgan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone kidnapped Tuesday and Wednesday. The Princess better call out the castle guard...is there a ransome note?
Hi there Captn, how about a promotion? Want to be an admiral in the royal navy? I haven't seen a ransom note yet, but if you'd care to search the 7 seas to see if you can find the rogues who kidnapped little Tuesday and Wednesday, you have our royal permission......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41437 Jan 29, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hi Princess and friends! Woke up to thunderstorms this morning We got some much needed rain so I'm not complaining. Just a little worried about the peeps to our East. Things could get pretty bad, they're saying, in Arkansas, Missouri, etc...later this evening.
Gotta go back to work! Take care and might pop back in later this afternoon. Hugs, hearts and paperwork!
Hi Hippi. I know what you mean about paperwork. I was out of town for 2 days and I am swimming in a sea of paperwork.....

Captn Morgan is on a quest to see if he can find Tuesday and Wednesday, so if you see any signs of them, be sure you let him know......

Hearts, hugs, and happy trails to you......

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#41438 Jan 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>OK, OK, OK....I'm AWAKE, Geeze Chicky, you really know how to wake a Princess up....lol.
Afternoon CC, hearts, hugs, and hopping....LOL
Where did all those feathers come from Princess?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41440 Jan 29, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Where did all those feathers come from Princess?
lol. Well, you know how smart Cooper--our golden lab is, well, he was going to help with the housework, but grabbed a peacock instead of the feather duster.....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#41441 Jan 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>lol. Well, you know how smart Cooper--our golden lab is, well, he was going to help with the housework, but grabbed a peacock instead of the feather duster.....
An easy mistake to make :)

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41442 Jan 29, 2013
Duty Rack wrote:
Oki was a rear admiral in the Marines.
At least he wasn't a semen, I mean seaman!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41443 Jan 29, 2013
Watching the local weather..... Could get rough here tonite late. Hope I'm home before the crap hits the fan. Updates coming as they are reported.

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41444 Jan 29, 2013
okimar wrote:
Watching the local weather..... Could get rough here tonite late. Hope I'm home before the crap hits the fan. Updates coming as they are reported.
Sorry about that Oki. I think it's coming from the storms we had here this morning. They were moving northeast, so I hope it doesn't get too bad. Be on the look out though!**smoochies!**(Don't let Princess see that!)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41445 Jan 29, 2013
okimar wrote:
The only update around here is that I have a tension headache, thank heavens the work day is over.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41446 Jan 29, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that Oki. I think it's coming from the storms we had here this morning. They were moving northeast, so I hope it doesn't get too bad. Be on the look out though!**smoochies!**(Don't let Princess see that!)
HEY!!! Watch it chick....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41447 Jan 29, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>HEY!!! Watch it chick....
What???? I didn't....it wasn't.....it meant nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 131,737
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Sublime1 25,402
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 5 min Enter Username 1,752
how to forget a person u love but has hurt u? (Apr '11) 5 min Roxie Darling 284
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,532
True or False Game 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,240
why is geno stalking 17 min dragoon70056 10
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min dirty white boy- 152,341
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 1 hr chortle 68
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr dragoon70056 37,713