Comments
40,701 - 40,720 of 45,997 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y

United States

#41343 Jan 19, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Hey Princess! Call me this evening if you get a chance, ok? The friend I was telling you about is not doing well.
Yo Counter culture drug-addicted Overdosed hippiChicken need to go on diet you fatty! JAJAAJAJAJAAJAA
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y no Peac

United States

#41345 Jan 19, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Could I of had my days mixed up? it's been such a busy week so the probability and possibility does exist, lol ... oops!... I was in San Antonio yesterday, Thursday, so that makes today Friday, YIKES TGIF, whoo-hoo for all of us! yippee!... lol ... oh, I have a FedEx perishable delivery around noon/noon-thirty and I HAVE to be at the gym at 1 ... I won another free 50 minute training session with a trainer, duh ... lucky me ... but that is very valuable to me so I take every advantage I can ...
Oh, Princess ... it was 64 and beautiful in SAT yesterday ... much of what we are going to see today here ... absolutely beautiful with 0 mph winds ... hope the same for you pretty one! Enjoy your day!
Hugs hearts and sunny skies ...
Yo NO Peace preacher you redneck War Monger , you flower wilted long tome ago, yo warring bimbo, and put down that pipe. JAJAJAJAJAJA Yo JA JA JA JA JAR HEAD!

United States

#41346 Jan 19, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Sets up M60 on tripod, loads in the bandolier and waits for squirrels to show face...."squirrels gonna dance tonight"
Hi guys:^)
OOOh WEEEEE little RED riding HOOD, riding on her humper. and Bully Doggy dog got you in heat of the moment! Shame SHAME red riding hood on the hood of the humper! MWBHAHAHAHAHHHA

United States

#41347 Jan 19, 2013
Let play more house Fantasy games! Where the GOAT Milk?
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y

United States

#41348 Jan 19, 2013
Let all play with Hitesrunprincess (mistress WHORE!) fore ever, Serve her you slaves, you minions, she a glorifies fruitcake, a bimbo slaver of first degree, that got yo running up and down and sideways, she F u all over, and here you serve her every boring pimping needs! JAJAJA WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKEY WAKEY, you schcizo bunch are in a pyscho ward! HEE HEE HEE HEE!
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y

Maspeth, NY

#41349 Jan 20, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
Good morning Princess. After you drink your coffee lets skate on the moat :)
Wait to Oki skin yo hide boi for yo been Humping to many country kittyCATS= skanks, yo fell from grace... Hell a U ya for yo, Every sunday yo fail HIS HIGHNESS LORD cHRISTAINTY, daMNATION FOR YO SOUL , YO SEX Maniac - U NAUGTY BOI ! YOU BEEN DOing a dick and jane dance. Shame on you

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41350 Jan 20, 2013
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.... I'm currently looking to see if there's an online translator for drunk to English. Bable Fish isn't helping.....

"See" you good people on Monday.

Oh Denny--thanks for the coffee. I'll just watch you and Rotor ice skate, thanks......
Hippi on her iPhone

Perry, MI

#41351 Jan 20, 2013
Still drinking I see. Didn't know about the meth though. Hope you get help soon, man.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41352 Jan 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.... I'm currently looking to see if there's an online translator for drunk to English. Bable Fish isn't helping.....
"See" you good people on Monday.
Oh Denny--thanks for the coffee. I'll just watch you and Rotor ice skate, thanks......
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready. The skating was fun but the ice was thin and Rotor went for a swim :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41353 Jan 21, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It's supposed to be nice here today and Saturday--then the temp is going to drop like a rock..... It'll be a 3 dog night--well, probably several in a row. You know what a 3 dog night is, don't you? That's when you need 3 dogs to pile on top of the bed, so you can stay warm....lol
Enjoy your perishable delivery and your training session--both sound like fun.
Hearts, hugs, and workouts.....
Good morning, Princess ... Hope you had an enjoyable weekend as did I ... minus the soreness from my training session of Friday ... that guy gave me a workout session that kicked my bohunkus ... man alive! WOW! He gave me 3 different work out regimes with what he called the "medicine ball" which is a ball just slightly smaller than a beach ball and weighs 6 pounds ... is there a song, "I'm sore all over" ... well, there should be one ... I was panting and "glistening" all over after we did 3 sets of each of those ... then, the floor exercises ... all for my own good I suppose but grueling I tell you ... He showed me some exercises on the new TRX machine which were "special" as well ... Of all the trainers I've had and all the regimes I've been shown, this by far has been the most challenging ... he's a good trainer ... Saturday I was pretty sore but not as sore as I was on Sunday so I took off that day too but today, back to the gym ... back to torturing myself, LOL ... still working on upper body strength ... still only able to lift 10#'s but that's better than nothing, right?...
Wishing you a bright sunny day filled with love, joy, happiness and laughter brought to you courtesy of one Jack, Coop and kitty kat ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#41354 Jan 21, 2013
Princess.. WHO THE FREAK left Dirty Nellie's Ale House back door open again?? The poster with the names and numbers really tied one on!! So,, bring around d your carriage and let's go sight seeing through the Realm's country-sides... Ahhhh..Pure Bliss..

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41355 Jan 21, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess.. WHO THE FREAK left Dirty Nellie's Ale House back door open again?? The poster with the names and numbers really tied one on!! So,, bring around d your carriage and let's go sight seeing through the Realm's country-sides... Ahhhh..Pure Bliss..
No carriage rides today.... Temps dropping like a rock. By dark it'll be colder than an ex-wife's heart. Lows hitting single digits by morning. At least there isn't snow with it.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#41356 Jan 22, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>No carriage rides today.... Temps dropping like a rock. By dark it'll be colder than an ex-wife's heart. Lows hitting single digits by morning. At least there isn't snow with it.
Keep warm Oki. Big cold front headed your way :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41357 Jan 22, 2013
Good morning Princess and all in the realm ... wishing all a bright, warm sunny day! Enjoy it! Love, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41358 Jan 22, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Keep warm Oki. Big cold front headed your way :)
80's here tomorrow, Denny ...

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#41359 Jan 22, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
Its here..... Colder'n an ex-wife's heart outside. Luckily no precip/snow-ice with it. A dry cold,but still cold..... Temps in the upper teens.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41361 Jan 22, 2013
Laying my friend to rest today. That's all for now.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#41362 Jan 22, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
Oh the cold is here, the river is freezing over, in just one night! Colder tonight!

Hello Denny!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#41363 Jan 22, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Laying my friend to rest today. That's all for now.
Morning Chick..you are in my prayers. Letting go for mortals is very uneasy. You are used to seeing them in the flesh and enjoying their presence as well. Spiritually, all that have passed are still with us in the Spirit world, ONLY a whisper away. We all still grieve for our loved ones. But, as the years roll by, you will reflect upon your memory of them. Your heart's pain willl lighten and a smile will appear with the very thought of them...that you passed their way, thus your heart will be at last contented. Take time for you and your needs please. Peace ~

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#41364 Jan 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
80's here tomorrow, Denny ...
That sounds great doesn't it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,451
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 54,406
Fergson Police Dept. 19 min Hoosier Hillbilly 368
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 20 min PFfff 35,973
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min TurkanaBoy 115,233
Women's Fantasies 25 min Fantasies 3
Panda Faked Pregnancy for Extra Bamboo 26 min PFfff 9
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr the wandering girl 145,231
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr Just TLC 28,501
What's your tip for the day? 4 hr SLY WEST 807
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 hr -Lea- 18,602
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••