“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#41321 Jan 17, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Whut?
SQUIRREL ---------->

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41322 Jan 17, 2013
FIRE!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#41323 Jan 17, 2013
<--------- SQUIRREL!!!

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#41325 Jan 17, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Sets up M60 on tripod, loads in the bandolier and waits for squirrels to show face...."squirrels gonna dance tonight"
Hi guys:^)
Hi Red. Better deep six the 60. Obamas on the warpath. LOL Got a warm spell here for a few days then the bottom falls out again. I'm ready for spring and fishing. On the up side we ain't seen much snow at all. Which is FINE with me.....

(Pssst.... M-60s load from a disintegrating link belt.)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41327 Jan 18, 2013
Good morning everyone. Happy Friday....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41328 Jan 18, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>Sets up M60 on tripod, loads in the bandolier and waits for squirrels to show face...."squirrels gonna dance tonight"
Hi guys:^)
RED! I heard rumors that you were around, but I thought, like most rumors, they were grossly exaggerated. Glad to see you.

Hope all is well with you and the birds.... I'll try to catch up to you soon. I've been busier than a Princess running a virtual realm......

Hearts, hugs, and hot chocolate.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41329 Jan 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Flower. Is it Tuesday? I thought it was Wednesday--PLEASE let it be Wednesday--or even Thursday..... I soooo don't want it to be JUST Tuesday.....
Well, I hope you have a great day--whatever day it is.....
Good morning, Princess ... Could I of had my days mixed up? it's been such a busy week so the probability and possibility does exist, lol ... oops!... I was in San Antonio yesterday, Thursday, so that makes today Friday, YIKES TGIF, whoo-hoo for all of us! yippee!... lol ... oh, I have a FedEx perishable delivery around noon/noon-thirty and I HAVE to be at the gym at 1 ... I won another free 50 minute training session with a trainer, duh ... lucky me ... but that is very valuable to me so I take every advantage I can ...

Oh, Princess ... it was 64 and beautiful in SAT yesterday ... much of what we are going to see today here ... absolutely beautiful with 0 mph winds ... hope the same for you pretty one! Enjoy your day!

Hugs hearts and sunny skies ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41330 Jan 18, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Red. Better deep six the 60. Obamas on the warpath. LOL Got a warm spell here for a few days then the bottom falls out again. I'm ready for spring and fishing. On the up side we ain't seen much snow at all. Which is FINE with me.....
(Pssst.... M-60s load from a disintegrating link belt.)
I have always wondered about those old cotton belts. It seems they would jam a lot.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41331 Jan 18, 2013
Simply_Red wrote:
<quoted text>[psst..yes I know but couldn't think of what else to call the ammo, they generally still refer to it as a "bandolier". From what I was told ;^)]
Those folks on "The Hill" better keep their greedy paws to themselves, He's already screwed so much stuff up. I wouldn't be too cordial if I got any visitors.
We really need snow so we can have a good spring melt. Last year was a hard year for crops and rainfall, hoping it isn't a repeat.
It's nice to see you Oki.:^)
Good morning Red .I hope you have a great day

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41332 Jan 18, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>RED! I heard rumors that you were around, but I thought, like most rumors, they were grossly exaggerated. Glad to see you.
Hope all is well with you and the birds.... I'll try to catch up to you soon. I've been busier than a Princess running a virtual realm......
Hearts, hugs, and hot chocolate.....
Good morning Princess your virtual coffee is very good this morning :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41333 Jan 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Could I of had my days mixed up? it's been such a busy week so the probability and possibility does exist, lol ... oops!... I was in San Antonio yesterday, Thursday, so that makes today Friday, YIKES TGIF, whoo-hoo for all of us! yippee!... lol ... oh, I have a FedEx perishable delivery around noon/noon-thirty and I HAVE to be at the gym at 1 ... I won another free 50 minute training session with a trainer, duh ... lucky me ... but that is very valuable to me so I take every advantage I can ...
Oh, Princess ... it was 64 and beautiful in SAT yesterday ... much of what we are going to see today here ... absolutely beautiful with 0 mph winds ... hope the same for you pretty one! Enjoy your day!
Hugs hearts and sunny skies ...
Good morning Flower. It's supposed to be nice here today and Saturday--then the temp is going to drop like a rock..... It'll be a 3 dog night--well, probably several in a row. You know what a 3 dog night is, don't you? That's when you need 3 dogs to pile on top of the bed, so you can stay warm....lol

Enjoy your perishable delivery and your training session--both sound like fun.

Hearts, hugs, and workouts.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41334 Jan 18, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess your virtual coffee is very good this morning :)
Good morning Denny, that's a good thing, because I virtually never get enough coffee......:)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#41335 Jan 18, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>I have always wondered about those old cotton belts. It seems they would jam a lot.
Actually they were quite reliable. The Vickers MG the Brits used for almost 70m years used them until the end. We went to the link belts based on an idea from the Germans metal link belts,which didn't disintegrate but were more lasting than the web ones we used.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41336 Jan 19, 2013
Good morning Princess. After you drink your coffee lets skate on the moat :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41337 Jan 19, 2013
You haven't seen cold till you come up here, Denny.
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y

United States

#41338 Jan 19, 2013
HELLoThere... PinHEadEADAMERICANo

WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y

United States

#41339 Jan 19, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>It's kinda chilly here too. It probably won't get above 75 degrees today..........
Yo all Old boney, let turned way up to 1000 Degrees ! Booom Poof goes yo! JAJAJAJAJAJA
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y

United States

#41340 Jan 19, 2013
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
SQUIRREL ---------->
u Doggy a baddy ! Animal Pound got yo doggy!
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y

United States

#41341 Jan 19, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good, I don't think I could stand it if it was still just Tuesday..... one step closer to the weekend.....
Stand to forever , to yo knees drop , try a year standing BIMBO! jajajaajaja waka waka wake wAKe Wakey, YOU Princess of spoil, have you got of you meds, schizo lately?
XYZ123URMOMAGOOD y

United States

#41342 Jan 19, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
FIRE!
Fire in yo hELLi-Copter ! BAil out for you from Hell ,flyboy1 AHA AHA AHA MBWHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHA....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 6,958
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 9 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40,228
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min Tuco Blondie 116,439
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 54,547
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 17 min Hoosier Hillbilly 29,334
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 21 min Aka - Alias 5,454
Hoosier Hey!!! 21 min Hoosier Hillbilly 24
WEIRD! Women Cyclists Model In Romantic Kits 2 hr Mister_ E 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr curiouslu 146,731
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 hr Sublime1 20,012
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••