Comments
40,621 - 40,640 of 45,993 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#41260 Jan 14, 2013
Good morning everyone, happy monday......

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41261 Jan 14, 2013
Morning Billy.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41262 Jan 14, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Yes, we're getting rain here too. fairly warm for KY in the winter--high today of 50, nearly 70 later in the week and into the weekend. Cooler next week. Although we, personally, haven't had much drought, I do understand that KY as a whole is in a drought situation--so I guess the rain is needed to help replenish the water table....
Still trying to decide, I know I need some more rosemary--something that's cold hardy. I only have a dozen or so, another 50 to 100 would work. And Lavender too--found a new one that puts out a pink bloom instead of blue/lavender. I got a couple of wholesale accounts this year, so that will help--instead of buying retail. The trick is, to find what's "going to" be a popular plant as opposed to what's popular now......Gotta do some more research....
Enjoy your book,
Hearts, hugs and bookworms......
Good morning, Princess ... Hope your weekend was laid back and relaxing ... could be if you were looking through those little wholesale books for your garden ... sounds lovely ... Those bookworms you speak of ... wonder if you can put them on the end of a hook and go fishing, lol ... Happy Monday! Enjoy it!...

Hugs hearts and wholesale prices ... Priceless!...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#41263 Jan 14, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Billy.
Whats happening Rotor? Thankfully, not too much going on in my world today....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41264 Jan 14, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Whats happening Rotor? Thankfully, not too much going on in my world today....
Wake up your sis and tell her that her coffee is ready :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

#41266 Jan 14, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up your sis and tell her that her coffee is ready :)
Sis is awake, but has some stuff to take care of this morning.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41267 Jan 14, 2013
Hippi, checking in! Busy day, several people out sick, so I gotta take up some slack. Hope everyone is having a pleasant day!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41268 Jan 15, 2013
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you have a Terrific Tuesday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41269 Jan 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Hope your weekend was laid back and relaxing ... could be if you were looking through those little wholesale books for your garden ... sounds lovely ... Those bookworms you speak of ... wonder if you can put them on the end of a hook and go fishing, lol ... Happy Monday! Enjoy it!...
Hugs hearts and wholesale prices ... Priceless!...
Good morning Flower. It was a wonderful weekend. Got some material to make cushions for my patio furniture. Took me more than a year to find the "right" material. Couldn't find "store-bought" cushions I liked, and couldn't find any material I liked either. This was well worth the wait--and even better--it was on SALE! 1/2 price.

As far as fishing with bookworms go--I'd ask Hippichick, or maybe Fisherman--they're the "hook" experts around here.....

Hearts, hugs, and Happy Tuesday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41270 Jan 15, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee will help you supervise the window washing :)
Hi Denny. Thanks for the coffee. Windows aren't finished--but will wait until it warms up a bit.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41271 Jan 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It was a wonderful weekend. Got some material to make cushions for my patio furniture. Took me more than a year to find the "right" material. Couldn't find "store-bought" cushions I liked, and couldn't find any material I liked either. This was well worth the wait--and even better--it was on SALE! 1/2 price.
As far as fishing with bookworms go--I'd ask Hippichick, or maybe Fisherman--they're the "hook" experts around here.....
Hearts, hugs, and Happy Tuesday!
Good morning, Princess ... Glad you found what you were looking for ... makes for what you want a lot better ... and the price was right just don't tell Drew Carey, lol ... you sound might chipper this morning and that is music to my ears, very cool! Getting ready to watch the rest of a DVD I put in yesterday afternoon: The Dark Knight Rises, A Batman film ... watch it and put it out in the mail and wait on the next Netflix film ... have a lovely day and TTYS ...

Hugs hearts and big screen films ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41272 Jan 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Glad you found what you were looking for ... makes for what you want a lot better ... and the price was right just don't tell Drew Carey, lol ... you sound might chipper this morning and that is music to my ears, very cool! Getting ready to watch the rest of a DVD I put in yesterday afternoon: The Dark Knight Rises, A Batman film ... watch it and put it out in the mail and wait on the next Netflix film ... have a lovely day and TTYS ...
Hugs hearts and big screen films ...
Dark Knight Rises? The one with Heath Ledger? I get those confused. Batman, Batman Returns, Return of Batman, Batman the Sequel.... Seems like they don't have original names--but most of the Batman movies are really good. After all, a rich guy with handcuffs in an anatomically rubber suit...what's not to like? LOL.

Hearts, hugs, and Batman....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41273 Jan 15, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends! Brrr! It's cold out there! 23 degrees this morning, but it should warm up to 38! I saw on the news that the Dallas/Ft Worth area is getting a lot of snow this morning. Poor Denny! It's in SE OK too, but nothing up here. That's just fine with me! I hate driving in it.
Did you see the pics Pais posted with the flooding? WOW! Thank goodness her house sits up high!
Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs, hearts and life jackets!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41274 Jan 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Brrr! It's cold out there! 23 degrees this morning, but it should warm up to 38! I saw on the news that the Dallas/Ft Worth area is getting a lot of snow this morning. Poor Denny! It's in SE OK too, but nothing up here. That's just fine with me! I hate driving in it.
Did you see the pics Pais posted with the flooding? WOW! Thank goodness her house sits up high!
Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs, hearts and life jackets!
Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....

Tried to call her last night, her hubby answered the phone, so I guess all is still well.

Hearts, hugs, and snow....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41275 Jan 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....
Tried to call her last night, her hubby answered the phone, so I guess all is still well.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready with a side of snow :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41276 Jan 15, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready with a side of snow :)
Morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee, I'll pass on the snow....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41277 Jan 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....
I talked to her last night and the water is 28 inches from the bottom of the floor. The river crested this morning and all is well. They just can't leave their house! The bad news: She's out of PepsiOne! LOL!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#41278 Jan 15, 2013
Morning Princess ..Just made snow cones for all..flavored with Homemade Blueberry syrup.. from summer pickin's..EAT UP!! Snow sledding a go go..WHIPPEE!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41279 Jan 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to her last night and the water is 28 inches from the bottom of the floor. The river crested this morning and all is well. They just can't leave their house! The bad news: She's out of PepsiOne! LOL!
Such is life....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#41280 Jan 15, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Morning Princess ..Just made snow cones for all..flavored with Homemade Blueberry syrup.. from summer pickin's..EAT UP!! Snow sledding a go go..WHIPPEE!
Good morning CC, yep blueberries were really good this summer, I'm ready for some more..... lol.

Sledding sounds great, let's goooooooooooooo!

Hearts, hugs, and snowcones....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min whatimeisit 54,395
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 min misty1978 18,480
Fergson Police Dept. 7 min dragoon70056 320
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 8 min Spirit67_ 6,630
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 17 min -Lea- 224
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Tuco Blondie 115,149
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 25 min Parden Pard 40,139
What's your tip for the day? 2 hr reebie 794
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr wichita-rick 145,074
•••