Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I am nothing if not a very talented Princess....lol....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee will help you supervise the window washing :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Good morning everyone, happy monday......

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Morning Billy.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Yes, we're getting rain here too. fairly warm for KY in the winter--high today of 50, nearly 70 later in the week and into the weekend. Cooler next week. Although we, personally, haven't had much drought, I do understand that KY as a whole is in a drought situation--so I guess the rain is needed to help replenish the water table....
Still trying to decide, I know I need some more rosemary--something that's cold hardy. I only have a dozen or so, another 50 to 100 would work. And Lavender too--found a new one that puts out a pink bloom instead of blue/lavender. I got a couple of wholesale accounts this year, so that will help--instead of buying retail. The trick is, to find what's "going to" be a popular plant as opposed to what's popular now......Gotta do some more research....
Enjoy your book,
Hearts, hugs and bookworms......
Good morning, Princess ... Hope your weekend was laid back and relaxing ... could be if you were looking through those little wholesale books for your garden ... sounds lovely ... Those bookworms you speak of ... wonder if you can put them on the end of a hook and go fishing, lol ... Happy Monday! Enjoy it!...

Hugs hearts and wholesale prices ... Priceless!...

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Billy.
Whats happening Rotor? Thankfully, not too much going on in my world today....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Whats happening Rotor? Thankfully, not too much going on in my world today....
Wake up your sis and tell her that her coffee is ready :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up your sis and tell her that her coffee is ready :)
Sis is awake, but has some stuff to take care of this morning.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hippi, checking in! Busy day, several people out sick, so I gotta take up some slack. Hope everyone is having a pleasant day!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you have a Terrific Tuesday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Hope your weekend was laid back and relaxing ... could be if you were looking through those little wholesale books for your garden ... sounds lovely ... Those bookworms you speak of ... wonder if you can put them on the end of a hook and go fishing, lol ... Happy Monday! Enjoy it!...
Hugs hearts and wholesale prices ... Priceless!...
Good morning Flower. It was a wonderful weekend. Got some material to make cushions for my patio furniture. Took me more than a year to find the "right" material. Couldn't find "store-bought" cushions I liked, and couldn't find any material I liked either. This was well worth the wait--and even better--it was on SALE! 1/2 price.

As far as fishing with bookworms go--I'd ask Hippichick, or maybe Fisherman--they're the "hook" experts around here.....

Hearts, hugs, and Happy Tuesday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee will help you supervise the window washing :)
Hi Denny. Thanks for the coffee. Windows aren't finished--but will wait until it warms up a bit.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It was a wonderful weekend. Got some material to make cushions for my patio furniture. Took me more than a year to find the "right" material. Couldn't find "store-bought" cushions I liked, and couldn't find any material I liked either. This was well worth the wait--and even better--it was on SALE! 1/2 price.
As far as fishing with bookworms go--I'd ask Hippichick, or maybe Fisherman--they're the "hook" experts around here.....
Hearts, hugs, and Happy Tuesday!
Good morning, Princess ... Glad you found what you were looking for ... makes for what you want a lot better ... and the price was right just don't tell Drew Carey, lol ... you sound might chipper this morning and that is music to my ears, very cool! Getting ready to watch the rest of a DVD I put in yesterday afternoon: The Dark Knight Rises, A Batman film ... watch it and put it out in the mail and wait on the next Netflix film ... have a lovely day and TTYS ...

Hugs hearts and big screen films ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Glad you found what you were looking for ... makes for what you want a lot better ... and the price was right just don't tell Drew Carey, lol ... you sound might chipper this morning and that is music to my ears, very cool! Getting ready to watch the rest of a DVD I put in yesterday afternoon: The Dark Knight Rises, A Batman film ... watch it and put it out in the mail and wait on the next Netflix film ... have a lovely day and TTYS ...
Hugs hearts and big screen films ...
Dark Knight Rises? The one with Heath Ledger? I get those confused. Batman, Batman Returns, Return of Batman, Batman the Sequel.... Seems like they don't have original names--but most of the Batman movies are really good. After all, a rich guy with handcuffs in an anatomically rubber suit...what's not to like? LOL.

Hearts, hugs, and Batman....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Good morning Princess and friends! Brrr! It's cold out there! 23 degrees this morning, but it should warm up to 38! I saw on the news that the Dallas/Ft Worth area is getting a lot of snow this morning. Poor Denny! It's in SE OK too, but nothing up here. That's just fine with me! I hate driving in it.
Did you see the pics Pais posted with the flooding? WOW! Thank goodness her house sits up high!
Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs, hearts and life jackets!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Brrr! It's cold out there! 23 degrees this morning, but it should warm up to 38! I saw on the news that the Dallas/Ft Worth area is getting a lot of snow this morning. Poor Denny! It's in SE OK too, but nothing up here. That's just fine with me! I hate driving in it.
Did you see the pics Pais posted with the flooding? WOW! Thank goodness her house sits up high!
Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs, hearts and life jackets!
Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....

Tried to call her last night, her hubby answered the phone, so I guess all is still well.

Hearts, hugs, and snow....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....
Tried to call her last night, her hubby answered the phone, so I guess all is still well.
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready with a side of snow :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready with a side of snow :)
Morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee, I'll pass on the snow....

Level 8

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....
I talked to her last night and the water is 28 inches from the bottom of the floor. The river crested this morning and all is well. They just can't leave their house! The bad news: She's out of PepsiOne! LOL!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Morning Princess ..Just made snow cones for all..flavored with Homemade Blueberry syrup.. from summer pickin's..EAT UP!! Snow sledding a go go..WHIPPEE!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to her last night and the water is 28 inches from the bottom of the floor. The river crested this morning and all is well. They just can't leave their house! The bad news: She's out of PepsiOne! LOL!
Such is life....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,621 - 40,640 of45,761
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

253 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Dream Crystal 131,666
last word - first (Jun '12) 3 min Fruit of the Loom 6,660
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 3 min _high-anxiety_ 4,474
If you HAD to marry someone on TOPIX, who would... 4 min reebie 104
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 5 min _high-anxiety_ 7,801
Do you floss? 5 min Petal Power 2
Things that drive you crazy (Jan '10) 6 min honeymylove 4,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min honeymylove 11,651
Lets Ask Billy R! (May '12) 45 min not opis 2,259