Goats Milk with Princess

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#41266 Jan 14, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up your sis and tell her that her coffee is ready :)
Sis is awake, but has some stuff to take care of this morning.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41267 Jan 14, 2013
Hippi, checking in! Busy day, several people out sick, so I gotta take up some slack. Hope everyone is having a pleasant day!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41268 Jan 15, 2013
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you have a Terrific Tuesday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41269 Jan 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Hope your weekend was laid back and relaxing ... could be if you were looking through those little wholesale books for your garden ... sounds lovely ... Those bookworms you speak of ... wonder if you can put them on the end of a hook and go fishing, lol ... Happy Monday! Enjoy it!...
Hugs hearts and wholesale prices ... Priceless!...
Good morning Flower. It was a wonderful weekend. Got some material to make cushions for my patio furniture. Took me more than a year to find the "right" material. Couldn't find "store-bought" cushions I liked, and couldn't find any material I liked either. This was well worth the wait--and even better--it was on SALE! 1/2 price.

As far as fishing with bookworms go--I'd ask Hippichick, or maybe Fisherman--they're the "hook" experts around here.....

Hearts, hugs, and Happy Tuesday!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41270 Jan 15, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee will help you supervise the window washing :)
Hi Denny. Thanks for the coffee. Windows aren't finished--but will wait until it warms up a bit.....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#41271 Jan 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. It was a wonderful weekend. Got some material to make cushions for my patio furniture. Took me more than a year to find the "right" material. Couldn't find "store-bought" cushions I liked, and couldn't find any material I liked either. This was well worth the wait--and even better--it was on SALE! 1/2 price.
As far as fishing with bookworms go--I'd ask Hippichick, or maybe Fisherman--they're the "hook" experts around here.....
Hearts, hugs, and Happy Tuesday!
Good morning, Princess ... Glad you found what you were looking for ... makes for what you want a lot better ... and the price was right just don't tell Drew Carey, lol ... you sound might chipper this morning and that is music to my ears, very cool! Getting ready to watch the rest of a DVD I put in yesterday afternoon: The Dark Knight Rises, A Batman film ... watch it and put it out in the mail and wait on the next Netflix film ... have a lovely day and TTYS ...

Hugs hearts and big screen films ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41272 Jan 15, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Glad you found what you were looking for ... makes for what you want a lot better ... and the price was right just don't tell Drew Carey, lol ... you sound might chipper this morning and that is music to my ears, very cool! Getting ready to watch the rest of a DVD I put in yesterday afternoon: The Dark Knight Rises, A Batman film ... watch it and put it out in the mail and wait on the next Netflix film ... have a lovely day and TTYS ...
Hugs hearts and big screen films ...
Dark Knight Rises? The one with Heath Ledger? I get those confused. Batman, Batman Returns, Return of Batman, Batman the Sequel.... Seems like they don't have original names--but most of the Batman movies are really good. After all, a rich guy with handcuffs in an anatomically rubber suit...what's not to like? LOL.

Hearts, hugs, and Batman....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41273 Jan 15, 2013
Good morning Princess and friends! Brrr! It's cold out there! 23 degrees this morning, but it should warm up to 38! I saw on the news that the Dallas/Ft Worth area is getting a lot of snow this morning. Poor Denny! It's in SE OK too, but nothing up here. That's just fine with me! I hate driving in it.
Did you see the pics Pais posted with the flooding? WOW! Thank goodness her house sits up high!
Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs, hearts and life jackets!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41274 Jan 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Brrr! It's cold out there! 23 degrees this morning, but it should warm up to 38! I saw on the news that the Dallas/Ft Worth area is getting a lot of snow this morning. Poor Denny! It's in SE OK too, but nothing up here. That's just fine with me! I hate driving in it.
Did you see the pics Pais posted with the flooding? WOW! Thank goodness her house sits up high!
Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs, hearts and life jackets!
Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....

Tried to call her last night, her hubby answered the phone, so I guess all is still well.

Hearts, hugs, and snow....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41275 Jan 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....
Tried to call her last night, her hubby answered the phone, so I guess all is still well.
Hearts, hugs, and snow....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready with a side of snow :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41276 Jan 15, 2013
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready with a side of snow :)
Morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee, I'll pass on the snow....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#41277 Jan 15, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. I have hardly been home for 3 days--so this is the first time I sat down to my computer since Friday. I'll check my email later....
Tried to call her last night, her hubby answered the phone, so I guess all is still well.
Hearts, hugs, and snow....
I talked to her last night and the water is 28 inches from the bottom of the floor. The river crested this morning and all is well. They just can't leave their house! The bad news: She's out of PepsiOne! LOL!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#41278 Jan 15, 2013
Morning Princess ..Just made snow cones for all..flavored with Homemade Blueberry syrup.. from summer pickin's..EAT UP!! Snow sledding a go go..WHIPPEE!™

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41279 Jan 15, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
I talked to her last night and the water is 28 inches from the bottom of the floor. The river crested this morning and all is well. They just can't leave their house! The bad news: She's out of PepsiOne! LOL!
Such is life....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41280 Jan 15, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
Morning Princess ..Just made snow cones for all..flavored with Homemade Blueberry syrup.. from summer pickin's..EAT UP!! Snow sledding a go go..WHIPPEE!™
Good morning CC, yep blueberries were really good this summer, I'm ready for some more..... lol.

Sledding sounds great, let's goooooooooooooo!

Hearts, hugs, and snowcones....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41281 Jan 16, 2013
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you have a successful Wednesday.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#41282 Jan 16, 2013
It is snowing

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#41283 Jan 16, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
It is snowing
<looks at the tv> No it isn't.... I don't see a bit of snow..... maybe you just need to adjust the set or something.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

#41284 Jan 16, 2013
Rotor Head wrote:
It is snowing
Its not here. Ours stopped way early in the morning with just a light dusting and some skim/black ice in spots.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#41285 Jan 16, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Here's hoping you have a successful Wednesday.....
Good morning Princess. Here is your coffee. I am getting cabin fever. We need to get in trouble :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 min Scent with Love 71,455
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 8 min -Papa-Smurf- 6,771
"The KISSING BOOTH: - Who Would You Most Like t... (Apr '13) 18 min honeymylove 1,615
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 20 min Finnish Silver 1,563
News Bizarre finish has Raptors crying foul after lo... 22 min ComputerPhartingz 166
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 23 min -Papa-Smurf- 10,027
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 26 min -Papa-Smurf- 48,990
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 32 min Finnish Silver 3,287
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 43 min T Bone 211,732
What Turns You Off? 6 hr Spirit67_ 441
More from around the web