Comments
40,601 - 40,620 of 45,937 Comments Last updated Wednesday

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41240
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good morning everyone.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41241
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis, friends and stalkers.Happy Friday........
Good morning Brother dear. Stalkers? You mean "stalkers" exist on Topix? People who google your every move? Try to find you in the RW? I find that most difficult believe.......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41242
Jan 11, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Brother dear. Stalkers? You mean "stalkers" exist on Topix? People who google your every move? Try to find you in the RW? I find that most difficult believe.......
Believe it or not, some of them even obsess over what your friend purchases when you're out together........

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41243
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, some of them even obsess over what your friend purchases when you're out together........
Next thing you'll tell me is they wonder about where you live, your educational level, and your occupation......

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41244
Jan 11, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone.....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready:) Give Oki a good hug as soon as you can :)

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41245
Jan 11, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Next thing you'll tell me is they wonder about where you live, your educational level, and your occupation......
And they're usually OBSESSED with my family.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41246
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready:) Give Oki a good hug as soon as you can :)
thanks Denny. Can't right now--he's already left, early shift at work.... But I'll keep that in mind for later.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41247
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>And they're usually OBSESSED with my family.....
I've also heard that stalkers obsess about a person's sex life. Who the partner is, whether there's a partner at all, the frequency, the position preferred, type, fetishes.....It seems a bit disconserting to think that someone would obsess so much.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41248
Jan 11, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I've also heard that stalkers obsess about a person's sex life. Who the partner is, whether there's a partner at all, the frequency, the position preferred, type, fetishes.....It seems a bit disconserting to think that someone would obsess so much.....
WEIRD is the word for the Obsessed. They most certainly NEED to get A REAL LIFE!! Morning Princess.. shall see have our breakfast by the pond todau?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41249
Jan 11, 2013
 
Good morning Princess and friends! Princess, I took care of it, thank you for the reminder!
Have a great day! It's Friday!!!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41250
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WEIRD is the word for the Obsessed. They most certainly NEED to get A REAL LIFE!! Morning Princess.. shall see have our breakfast by the pond todau?
Good morning Chicky. Yes, most stalkers really DO need a life..... I think a pondside picnic breakfast would be divine......

Hearts, hugs, and picnics.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41251
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and friends! Princess, I took care of it, thank you for the reminder!
Have a great day! It's Friday!!!
Good morning Hippi. Glad to hear that you have taken care of it. It's a wonderful day...real South Florida winter weather....

Enjoy your day.
Hears, hugs, and Happy Friday.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41252
Jan 11, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hippi. Glad to hear that you have taken care of it. It's a wonderful day...real South Florida winter weather....
Enjoy your day.
Hears, hugs, and Happy Friday.....
Beautiful day here too. Should get into the mid to high 60's. Then, possible snow tomorrow! Gotta love Oklahoma!
Hugs, hearts and rainbows!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41253
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good morning princess and HippiChick and the rest of you nice people.
I see where people are talking about getting together and traveling, so thought I'd share this-

My travel plans for 2013

You may have already heard about my 2013 travel plans, but with my memory, I donít remember sending it.

My inconclusive travel plans for 2013:

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

PLEASE DO YOUR PART! Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the year. You can do your bit by remembering to send an e-mail to at least one unstable person. My job is done!

From one unstable person to another... I hope everyone is happy in your head - we're all doing pretty well in mine!

>From my email this morning, hope you didn't get it yet?

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41254
Jan 11, 2013
 
Too funny, Fisherman!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41255
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful day here too. Should get into the mid to high 60's. Then, possible snow tomorrow! Gotta love Oklahoma!
Hugs, hearts and rainbows!
Oki said something about us getting a snowy mix on Monday, Bleh, I needed to be out of town on Monday and I hate yucky driving conditions..... Oh well, no sense worrying about it until it happens....

Currently washing windows, 1 down, 7 sets to go.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41256
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning princess and HippiChick and the rest of you nice people.
I see where people are talking about getting together and traveling, so thought I'd share this-
My travel plans for 2013
You may have already heard about my 2013 travel plans, but with my memory, I donít remember sending it.
My inconclusive travel plans for 2013:
I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.
I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART! Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the year. You can do your bit by remembering to send an e-mail to at least one unstable person. My job is done!
From one unstable person to another... I hope everyone is happy in your head - we're all doing pretty well in mine!
>From my email this morning, hope you didn't get it yet?
LOL Hi there Fishyman, no, I haven't gotten that yet. I've been in Cahoots several times....it's a cool place to go. Most of the time when I'm in cahoots, I am also in trouble (trouble is a suburb of cahoots. And there's someone in cahoots that looks a lot like me, because a lot of times, I've been accused of being in cahoots, when I wasn't..... Personally, I think it's usually Billy that's in cahoots when I get accused of being there (we're twins, you know--difficult to tell us apart if you don't know us well, even though he's taller)

As far as the voices in my head are concerned, they were pretty rowdy this AM, but calmed down, when I started poking them with a Q-tip....

Hope you have a good day, whether you're in cahoots, in cognito, in trouble, or in continent.....

Hugs and hearts, and good mental health.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41257
Jan 11, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Oki said something about us getting a snowy mix on Monday, Bleh, I needed to be out of town on Monday and I hate yucky driving conditions..... Oh well, no sense worrying about it until it happens....
Currently washing windows, 1 down, 7 sets to go.....
You do windows? Awesome!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41258
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
You do windows? Awesome!
I am nothing if not a very talented Princess....lol....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41259
Jan 12, 2013
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I am nothing if not a very talented Princess....lol....
Good morning Princess. Your coffee will help you supervise the window washing :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••