|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Tuesday, brother dear....
Happy Tuesday Sis.......

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I'm doing great today.The rain has stopped, and the sun is finally out.
Coolness.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Tuesday, brother dear....
Let me get you your coffee since you have so much stuff going on :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get you your coffee since you have so much stuff going on :)
thanks Denny, I could use a refill....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. Thanks for the coffee.... That Denny, he has one job around here and isn't doing it, what AM I going to do with him? LOL. You know I'm just kidding......
Looking for some new plants today--if I can find what I want, I'll get some ordered for the spring.
You have a good day yourself,
Hearts, hugs and sunshine......
Good morning, Princess ... Two days in a row ... no coffee ... What a slacker, LOL ... just kidding ... Where is that Denny with our coffee, haha ... We have been blessed with rain 2 days now, hallelujah ... Not going to fill the lake but hopefully help the rice farmers ... IDK to what extent but anything is better than nothing ... Anxious to get started on my new book so will drop my post and get moving ... I know you'll find the plants you're looking for ... Have fun!

Hugs hearts and raindrops falling on my head ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Two days in a row ... no coffee ... What a slacker, LOL ... just kidding ... Where is that Denny with our coffee, haha ... We have been blessed with rain 2 days now, hallelujah ... Not going to fill the lake but hopefully help the rice farmers ... IDK to what extent but anything is better than nothing ... Anxious to get started on my new book so will drop my post and get moving ... I know you'll find the plants you're looking for ... Have fun!
Hugs hearts and raindrops falling on my head ...
Good morning Flower. Yes, we're getting rain here too. fairly warm for KY in the winter--high today of 50, nearly 70 later in the week and into the weekend. Cooler next week. Although we, personally, haven't had much drought, I do understand that KY as a whole is in a drought situation--so I guess the rain is needed to help replenish the water table....

Still trying to decide, I know I need some more rosemary--something that's cold hardy. I only have a dozen or so, another 50 to 100 would work. And Lavender too--found a new one that puts out a pink bloom instead of blue/lavender. I got a couple of wholesale accounts this year, so that will help--instead of buying retail. The trick is, to find what's "going to" be a popular plant as opposed to what's popular now......Gotta do some more research....

Enjoy your book,
Hearts, hugs and bookworms......

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>thanks Denny, I could use a refill....
Wake up your royalness. Your coffee is ready :) Man is it raining here. We sure need it though. I saw Oki went off on Ferryerman . Sometimes you just have to do that I guess :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up your royalness. Your coffee is ready :) Man is it raining here. We sure need it though. I saw Oki went off on Ferryerman . Sometimes you just have to do that I guess :)
Good morning Denny, thanks for the coffee. I already finished the coffee Flower brought.

As far as Ferrerman goes, I never think about him....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Princess, Denny and y'all. Denny, we should be getting your rain later today. It's still a heavy mist/drizzle since last night.
Princess, you should see what I got at CVS for little Princess. They had their toys 75% off, so I got her a Barbie jewelry/treasure chest with jewelry and everything and a Belle costume complete with tiara and wand. Marked down to, get this,$3.75! Most of the stuff was slim pickings, but worth going through. Now, do I go ahead and give it to her next time she comes for the week-end, or do I try to save it for her birthday in June? Decisions, decisions! Hahaha!
Wishing all who enter a pleasant day! Hugs, hearts and and sales!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess, Denny and y'all. Denny, we should be getting your rain later today. It's still a heavy mist/drizzle since last night.
Princess, you should see what I got at CVS for little Princess. They had their toys 75% off, so I got her a Barbie jewelry/treasure chest with jewelry and everything and a Belle costume complete with tiara and wand. Marked down to, get this,$3.75! Most of the stuff was slim pickings, but worth going through. Now, do I go ahead and give it to her next time she comes for the week-end, or do I try to save it for her birthday in June? Decisions, decisions! Hahaha!
Wishing all who enter a pleasant day! Hugs, hearts and and sales!
Hi Hippi. Sales are good. Think I'm going shopping this weekend. Shhh, don't tell Oki, he doesn't know yet...lol.
Every princess needs a few tiaras, I've got more than a couple....don't ask--it's a bizarre story...lol.
It IS a difficult decision, to give now, or to give later. I'd say give next time she's over, then find her something to go with it in June...
Have a great day.
Hugs hearts, and shopping.....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hippi. Sales are good. Think I'm going shopping this weekend. Shhh, don't tell Oki, he doesn't know yet...lol.
Every princess needs a few tiaras, I've got more than a couple....don't ask--it's a bizarre story...lol.
It IS a difficult decision, to give now, or to give later. I'd say give next time she's over, then find her something to go with it in June...
Have a great day.
Hugs hearts, and shopping.....
Wake up Princess and smell the coffee :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Good morning everyone.... Happy Friday Eve.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Morning Princess, Denny.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Wake up Princess and smell the coffee :)
Morning Denny, thanks for the coffee--I must really need it, cause I didn't even see you over there.....

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Good morning Princess and everyone. Another busy day for me. I'm liking this "being busy" thing! It sure makes the day go by faster. I guess I better get started then! Hahaha!
Wishing all a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and paperwork!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Princess, Denny.
Morning Rotor.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Hippichick wrote:
Good morning Princess and everyone. Another busy day for me. I'm liking this "being busy" thing! It sure makes the day go by faster. I guess I better get started then! Hahaha!
Wishing all a wonderful day! Hugs, hearts and paperwork!
Hi Hippi. Been working on cleaning the dungeons this AM. Who knew that there were so many bodies down there.... Anyway, have a good one. I'll try to talk to you later...
Hearts, hugs, and sparkling dungeons.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Moooorning Princess.. Here are some strawberry scones to accompany your coffee.. some goat cheese also.
Beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Wanna skip the cleaning and go on a Fox Hunt?? I need a new hat..

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
Moooorning Princess.. Here are some strawberry scones to accompany your coffee.. some goat cheese also.
Beautiful day in the neighborhood.
Wanna skip the cleaning and go on a Fox Hunt?? I need a new hat..
Morning Chicky. Thanks for the scones. Really yummy. And I'd loooove to skip the cleaning. <sigh> they can put a man on the moon but they CAN'T make a self-cleaning dungeon....

Besides, it's always a great day to buy a new hat.... I haven't bought one in a few months--I'm about due....

Hearts, hugs, and hats....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Good morning Sis, friends and stalkers.Happy Friday........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

284 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The N-word: 7 min Princess Hey 43
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 8 min the wandering girl 5,720
Still arguing with Billy R (Oct '09) 10 min Billy R 472
There goes the neighborhood! (May '13) 10 min Ricky F 10,876
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 10 min the wandering girl 76,916
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min CrunchyBacon 15,375
Tell Us Who or What You Really Are,...? (Apr '13) 12 min -Lea- 1,553
Message to Obama 14 min Barry 677
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min wichita-rick 141,581