|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Then I recommend that you wipe out a couple jars with fuzzy ferrets and mail them to him. See how big a deal it is then.. Any one that would go to the lengths HE would for BBJ CAN'T be too particular. Personally,Im hoping for another bumper crop of berries like a couple years ago.... We'll see.
I'll contact the supplier, just in case. That early spring last year was pretty rough on them.... Maybe we can get a small thicket growing between the pear tree and the peach tree? We also need to get some more plums transplanted.... Lots to do, lots to do.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
Contacting sources and preparing to report......
Pilimanary reports suggest the following suspects were involved in the incident:
2 ferrets
16 cats
Princess
Oki
Billy
PP
Flower child
Denny
Hippi
Nope,not close..... I'M the only one involved. I soaked those cats in BBJ jars for the sole purpose of seeing the effect of sugar coating on felines. Hopefully it would make their disposition sweeter. No luck,cats still suck. But I'll gladly mail you ALL the test specimens so you can wring any possible BBJ from their pelts. Be careful of hairballs..... I'm pulling for you,we're all in this together.....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Then I recommend that you wipe out a couple jars with fuzzy ferrets and mail them to him. See how big a deal it is then.. Any one that would go to the lengths HE would for BBJ CAN'T be too particular. Personally,Im hoping for another bumper crop of berries like a couple years ago.... We'll see.
PRTA shall hear about this :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

PETA

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Contacting sources and preparing to report......
Pilimanary reports suggest the following suspects were involved in the incident:
2 ferrets
16 cats
Princess
Oki
Billy
PP
Flower child
Denny
Hippi
Channeling JT again? lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Nope,not close..... I'M the only one involved. I soaked those cats in BBJ jars for the sole purpose of seeing the effect of sugar coating on felines. Hopefully it would make their disposition sweeter. No luck,cats still suck. But I'll gladly mail you ALL the test specimens so you can wring any possible BBJ from their pelts. Be careful of hairballs..... I'm pulling for you,we're all in this together.....
doesn't matter to Rotor.... Facts are inconsequential....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

LOL. I'm loving Topix new "related discussion threads" at the bottom of the page. Hilarious....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>PRTA shall hear about this :)
PRTA??? Uh,okaaaay.... People REQUESTING tasty Animals? People REQUIRING tasty animals...Okaaaay I'm up for that. Works for me.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>PRTA??? Uh,okaaaay.... People REQUESTING tasty Animals? People REQUIRING tasty animals...Okaaaay I'm up for that. Works for me.
One little typo :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>One little typo :)
One little prick makes all the difference. One little pick makes all the difference. Hmmmm,you're RIGHT..... One letter CAN make all the difference. Imagine that.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Morning all.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower... Quiet? Weekend? I think those two words are sort of like "military intelligence" they simply do NOT go together....lol
Had the last of the Christmas gatherings this weekend. The smallest one yet, only 9.....
Got plans to clean house today--I always feel better to sweep out the old cobwebs with the sweeping out of the old year..... Then going to relax with a cup of herb tea and some gardening catalogs.....
Hearts, hugs, and Happy New Year!
Good morning, Princess ... Nothing says Happy New Year like cleaning out old cobwebs, lol ... kind of what I've been doing most of last week and the week before ... but most of all done all the paperwork before year end ... that was a task in its own category, ha!... Well, we made it another year, hallelujah! Thank goodness for small favors and small blessings ... Wishing you a great day and a fabulous new year! Love, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Good morning everyone..... Seems like I haven't been on Topix all year, and boy, do I miss it....lol

Here's hoping your 2013 is filled with good health and good times for all who visit the realm.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning all.
Morning Rotor.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Nothing says Happy New Year like cleaning out old cobwebs, lol ... kind of what I've been doing most of last week and the week before ... but most of all done all the paperwork before year end ... that was a task in its own category, ha!... Well, we made it another year, hallelujah! Thank goodness for small favors and small blessings ... Wishing you a great day and a fabulous new year! Love, FC <3 ...
Morning FC. Paperwork, please don't remind me....My desk is covered with a sea of paper..... Gotta see what needs filing, what needs to be cataloged for taxes, and what needs to be thrown in the trash..... Oh well, the price I pay for success, I suppose...lol.. Been working on the kitchen cabinets this AM, got a great musical in the DVD player (CATS), I love to listen to showtunes while working.

Enjoy your day and I hope your New Year is filled with lots of music and great things......

Hugs and hearts....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning Rotor.....
You have a good new year?

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Morning FC. Paperwork, please don't remind me....My desk is covered with a sea of paper..... Gotta see what needs filing, what needs to be cataloged for taxes, and what needs to be thrown in the trash..... Oh well, the price I pay for success, I suppose...lol.. Been working on the kitchen cabinets this AM, got a great musical in the DVD player (CATS), I love to listen to showtunes while working.
Enjoy your day and I hope your New Year is filled with lots of music and great things......
Hugs and hearts....
Is that a sticky Ferret in the middle of your papers?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>You have a good new year?
It was calm and quiet--just the kind I like..... Watched sappy old movies, drank herbal tea--you know, lived life on the edge....lol

What about you? Still hungover?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Is that a sticky Ferret in the middle of your papers?
I haven't seen him since I tried getting rid of the jelly using kerosene, I think he ran under the sofa, but I'm sort of afraid to check.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Gotta go. Camelot's on TCM. Very cool movie....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,461 - 40,480 of45,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••