“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40854 Dec 12, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Have fun today Flower :)
Thank you, Denny ... I was able to catch the guys who collect the debris collected here during the week as I heard the truck coming up the street ... gave them their bonus for the year ... they are ever so grateful ... glad to do it ...

Have yourself a merry day, too ... FC <3 ...

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#40855 Dec 12, 2012
Princess...wanna go and throw rocks at the TOADS on their Lily pads??

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#40856 Dec 12, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Princess...wanna go and throw rocks at the TOADS on their Lily pads??
Sure. Sounds like a plan CC, but let's make it marshmellows instead. don't want to hurt them or anything......lol

“stand up and be counted”

Level 5

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

#40857 Dec 12, 2012
Yoohoo
Hiya all, fine and sunny without a hint of warmth movind the heavy frost all day. Down well below zero tonight. Probably have a heatwave before Christmas then.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40858 Dec 12, 2012
rods1 wrote:
Yoohoo
Hiya all, fine and sunny without a hint of warmth movind the heavy frost all day. Down well below zero tonight. Probably have a heatwave before Christmas then.
Hi Rod. Yeah--sort of like it is here too. Frosty--very frosty this AM, then very cold at night--not below zero yet. Well, yeah, I guess it is below zero--for the metric system. Anyway, hope you're having a good day. Almost the end of the work day for me, then I get to start work (again)
have a great evening, hon.
LOL--Lots Of Love.....

Level 5

#40859 Dec 12, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Rod. Yeah--sort of like it is here too. Frosty--very frosty this AM, then very cold at night--not below zero yet. Well, yeah, I guess it is below zero--for the metric system. Anyway, hope you're having a good day. Almost the end of the work day for me, then I get to start work (again)
have a great evening, hon.
LOL--Lots Of Love.....
Thanks for the 'up' on Farenheit, Im starting to get caught up in thew Celsius and I HATE it with a passion. Because Joe Public demanded to stay with the use of Imperial and not divert to Metric, the Government simply stopped teachers from teaching Imperial. Any kids under 20 or so haven't a clue what Imperial weights and measures are even though some traders still only use it.
But that's the way Governments are. They ask what you want, and then tell you what you're going to get. And they always have the means to get their own way no matter how long it will take.
Our PM got his government in by saying we'd get a vote on whether we should stay in the European Union. He knows we'll vote to go out so what he's saying now is 'Vote us in for another four years and we'll let you vote then'.
Governments don't tell lies.......do they?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40860 Dec 12, 2012
rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the 'up' on Farenheit, Im starting to get caught up in thew Celsius and I HATE it with a passion. Because Joe Public demanded to stay with the use of Imperial and not divert to Metric, the Government simply stopped teachers from teaching Imperial. Any kids under 20 or so haven't a clue what Imperial weights and measures are even though some traders still only use it.
But that's the way Governments are. They ask what you want, and then tell you what you're going to get. And they always have the means to get their own way no matter how long it will take.
Our PM got his government in by saying we'd get a vote on whether we should stay in the European Union. He knows we'll vote to go out so what he's saying now is 'Vote us in for another four years and we'll let you vote then'.
Governments don't tell lies.......do they?
I know the feeling Rod, know it well. The government here apparently can't tell what is in a bill until it's passed by the congress and is made a law.(guess they don't know how to read, huh?)
Then when the majority say "we don't like it" we hear a lot of "trust me, I'm from the government" Then the other big pet peeve I have about government is the one where they are going to spend 15% more on such-and-such government program, but then decide to only spend 10% more, so it's REALLY a 5% cut. In what world (besides theirs) does that work?

Governments lie? like a bad toupee or a cheap rug--very badly.

<Princess gets off soapbox>

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40861 Dec 13, 2012
Good morning everyone..... If I didn't know it were Friday Eve, I'd swear it was Monday......

Level 5

#40862 Dec 14, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone..... If I didn't know it were Friday Eve, I'd swear it was Monday......
If I didn't know it was Friday I'd just swear.
Wet, gale force winds and very dark. BUT, it isn't freezing any more. Not since breakfast when the north of England was besieged with road accidents anyway.
Off to watch one of the grandson's Nativity Play this afternoon.
That'll be somewhere to get hypothermia too.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#40863 Dec 14, 2012
Morning folks

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40864 Dec 14, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks
Morning, Rotor ... I left you a big post over at FC's ... <---------- just a query, not much! You're looking might fresh after all that testing, lol ... Have a bright sunny day, Rotor ... I'm trying but it's quite cloudy at 55 degrees .. but it's going to be a great day and the same for you ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40865 Dec 14, 2012
Morning Princess ... A beautiful day for you! TGIF ... FC <3 ...

“Hi, I'm Billy”

Level 1

Since: Jul 10

Posting as my sister Princess.

#40866 Dec 14, 2012
Good morning realm, I think I may have overslept today, I don't feel quite normal.

“Hi I'm Princess”

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

posting as my brother Billy

#40867 Dec 14, 2012
Good morning Sis and friends,happy Friday.

“Hi, I'm Billy”

Level 1

#40868 Dec 14, 2012
http://www.cbc.ca/thisisthat/blog/2012/12/12/... Montreal bylaw requires dogs understand commands in both official languages

Mr. LaDouce says owners would only have to teach their pets 80-90 commands in another language.(Amel Emric/CP Images)

Earlier this week, Montreal city councilor Benoit LaDouce proposed a bylaw that would require all dogs in public parks to be bi-lingual. According to Mr. LaDouce, "Dogs parks in our city are chaotic and communication is at the heart of the conflict." In his mind, K9/citizen relations would be more harmonious if dogs in public spaces understood commands in both English and French.

“Hi I'm Princess”

Level 1

#40869 Dec 14, 2012
Billy Posting as Princess wrote:
Good morning realm, I think I may have overslept today, I don't feel quite normal.
I feel the same way for some reason.weird.
Happy Friday,sis....

“Hi I'm Princess”

Level 1

#40870 Dec 14, 2012
http://www.cbc.ca/thisisthat/blog/2012/12/12/... Montreal bylaw requires dogs understand commands in both official languages
Mr. LaDouce says owners would only have to teach their pets 80-90 commands in another language.(Amel Emric/CP Images)
Earlier this week, Montreal city councilor Benoit LaDouce proposed a bylaw that would require all dogs in public parks to be bi-lingual. According to Mr. LaDouce, "Dogs parks in our city are chaotic and communication is at the heart of the conflict." In his mind, K9/citizen relations would be more harmonious if dogs in public spaces understood commands in both English and French.
I'm surprised that wasn't Florida. Sounds like something our politicians would support.

“Hi, I'm Billy”

Level 1

#40871 Dec 14, 2012
Princess posting as BiIly wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends,happy Friday.
Good morning bro, Glenda called me and told me it was going to be a cloudy weekend, but until it snows down there I can't feel too sorry for you.

“Hi, I'm Billy”

Level 1

#40872 Dec 14, 2012
Princess posting as BiIly wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised that wasn't Florida. Sounds like something our politicians would support.
80-90 commands, sakes alive, I've been trying to teach a cat one trick and after several months he still hasn't learned it.

“Hi I'm Princess”

Level 1

#40873 Dec 14, 2012
<quoted text>Good morning bro, Glenda called me and told me it was going to be a cloudy weekend, but until it snows down there I can't feel too sorry for you.
(turns down the air conditioner)I'm sorry I couldn't hear you with the a/c running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 4 min Gofigger 3,328
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 4 min liam cul8r 24,114
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min ms_Sweeter 147,044
Word Association (Jun '10) 6 min White Fire 26,338
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 6 min ms_Sweeter 2,384
What Could Roll,...? 8 min Mister_ E 10
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min deutscher Nationa... 116,630
I Like..... (Mar '14) 25 min AmyFaith 301
What's your tip for the day? 27 min AmyFaith 1,034
Stolen Jaguar Found 46 Years Later 49 min Paris Hilton 2