Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>well if you'd respond........
Right. err....I think I'll go put the kettle on then. Maybe wash the pots.

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Morning folks.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>well if you'd respond........
sometimes, the correct response is difficult to figure out....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

rods1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. err....I think I'll go put the kettle on then. Maybe wash the pots.
You could mop the floor as long as you're in the kitchen......

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning folks.
Good morning Rotor.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Duck tape is misnamed--have you ever TRIED to tape a duck up with it? Well, take it from me, it just doesn't work....lol.
Good morning, Princess ... and oh, aren't you the funny one, LOL ... so, I went to the hardware store and bought two of everything, well 3 scotch tape, 2 duct tape and 2 package tape ... Now, I have back up to back up ... lol ... my daddy said to always have a contingency plan ... what a good brownie and girl scout I was ... remember the ditty bags we had? I thought about them the other day ... ah, the memories of childhood ... Well, I have errands to run today before 2 when I have to be home so I must get going ... Have a good day, pretty one ... Catch up to you later ...

Hugs, hearts and great memories ...

4536 ... a big old straight road to Jack's ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... and oh, aren't you the funny one, LOL ... so, I went to the hardware store and bought two of everything, well 3 scotch tape, 2 duct tape and 2 package tape ... Now, I have back up to back up ... lol ... my daddy said to always have a contingency plan ... what a good brownie and girl scout I was ... remember the ditty bags we had? I thought about them the other day ... ah, the memories of childhood ... Well, I have errands to run today before 2 when I have to be home so I must get going ... Have a good day, pretty one ... Catch up to you later ...
Hi Flower. Glad you liked the little joke...lol.

And it does sound like you are prepared for every contingency that involves tape.... You should have added a hacksaw, trashbags and ammonia to that shopping list--just to see the look on the cashier's face....She'd think you were burying bodies or something...lol.

Have a great day.
Hearts and hugs...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor.
Your coffee is ready Princess. I had to break the ice on the moat to get the water :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun today Flower :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Your coffee is ready Princess. I had to break the ice on the moat to get the water :)
Hi Denny, thanks for the coffee.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Rotor.
<waves>
10 hours and the take home portion of the final is done.
A lot of the questions were even straight from problems done in class or as homework. So, if you took complete notes, you got those right no problem.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text><waves>
10 hours and the take home portion of the final is done.
A lot of the questions were even straight from problems done in class or as homework. So, if you took complete notes, you got those right no problem.
Morning Rotor. Good deal about the test.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

good morning all. 12-12-12 AND Wednesday all rolled into one--be sure to celebrate.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Good morning sis and friends, happy humpday.......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Flower. Glad you liked the little joke...lol.
And it does sound like you are prepared for every contingency that involves tape.... You should have added a hacksaw, trashbags and ammonia to that shopping list--just to see the look on the cashier's face....She'd think you were burying bodies or something...lol.
Have a great day.
Hearts and hugs...
LOL, shhhhh G-man is reading our writings hahahahah No, really he is ... nothing is sacred on paper, cell, landline or computer ... the people, the people, the people >>in her best Sybil voice<< hahahahahahah

What the man at the hardware store remembers me about the most is that I support "LOCAL" shopping ... They are Sun Hardware, the local mom and pop store ... There is an ACE Hardware store not less than 1/4 mile down the road which has a larger variety of things that I need and if I go into town can find less expensive things but it would cost more time and gasoline ... I prefer to support local owners and their livelihood ... they've got a business to run and they've got to eat, too ... Besides the Artisan's Art Business is upstairs ... It's local artists who sell paintings, jewelry and some bizarre stuff but it's all "local" ... it's expensive to shop there and I think they don't sell often and that's why their stuff is expensive, lol ... Hippie has some earrings made if guitar picks I have her ... she may like them, or not, lol ...
Well, another beautiful day out ... I think I'll stay out ... 3rd day back to the gym ... gym closing 16-20th for breaking down equipment and bringing new equipment so I'll have to go further down 183 to Braker Lane for 5 days, no biggy ... just pray for me on 183, lol ...
Enjoy your day, pretty one ...

Hugs, hearts and pumping iron ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends, happy humpday.......
Good morning Brother dear. Did you see the news pictures of the twins in utero the other day? The one twin was talking down to the other, I sooooooo remember you being like that....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, shhhhh G-man is reading our writings hahahahah No, really he is ... nothing is sacred on paper, cell, landline or computer ... the people, the people, the people >>in her best Sybil voice<< hahahahahahah
What the man at the hardware store remembers me about the most is that I support "LOCAL" shopping ... They are Sun Hardware, the local mom and pop store ... There is an ACE Hardware store not less than 1/4 mile down the road which has a larger variety of things that I need and if I go into town can find less expensive things but it would cost more time and gasoline ... I prefer to support local owners and their livelihood ... they've got a business to run and they've got to eat, too ... Besides the Artisan's Art Business is upstairs ... It's local artists who sell paintings, jewelry and some bizarre stuff but it's all "local" ... it's expensive to shop there and I think they don't sell often and that's why their stuff is expensive, lol ... Hippie has some earrings made if guitar picks I have her ... she may like them, or not, lol ...
Well, another beautiful day out ... I think I'll stay out ... 3rd day back to the gym ... gym closing 16-20th for breaking down equipment and bringing new equipment so I'll have to go further down 183 to Braker Lane for 5 days, no biggy ... just pray for me on 183, lol ...
Enjoy your day, pretty one ...
Hugs, hearts and pumping iron ...
I try to shop local too. It's always nice when you've known the people for a long time--seen them at church or school with the kids. Makes Christmas so much more personal. I've gone in stores here and had people say "Oh I saw this and immediately thought of Oki"

And yes, extra prayers for you on 183. LOL

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Brother dear. Did you see the news pictures of the twins in utero the other day? The one twin was talking down to the other, I sooooooo remember you being like that....
I saw the one punching the other one, I could sure tell which one that was.......

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I try to shop local too. It's always nice when you've known the people for a long time--seen them at church or school with the kids. Makes Christmas so much more personal. I've gone in stores here and had people say "Oh I saw this and immediately thought of Oki"
And yes, extra prayers for you on 183. LOL
Thank you ... this time of year people's mind are on their list and not on the road ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the one punching the other one, I could sure tell which one that was.......
you never did hit back, but all that lecturing gave me a headache.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••