Comments
40,161 - 40,180 of 45,941 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40793
Dec 7, 2012
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. The week HAS gone by fast, hasn't it? It's been a busy one around here, that's for sure. I think it's going to be a fast pace until the end of the year, but that's OK, I sort of like the hustle and bustle of the season.....
Have a great day and glad you are feeling better.
Hearts and hugs and sliding weekends.....lol
Thank you, Princess ... I so much feel better ... thanks for reminding me, just took my prednisone and have only two more days of steroids, yippee ... yes, the week went by too fast ... but that is okay, it was a good week especially the getting well part ... Glad everyone is healthy on your part and our friends sx went well ... I like the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, too! I spoke with Brenda last night and we already made plans for our usual Saturday morning breakfast and shopping ... we both got our 30% off coupon for Kohl's and $10 off coupon and I don't need anything in particular but it's always nice to go look ... whatever happened to window shopping ... you have to go IN THE STORE to see anything, lol ... Well, have a nice day ... going to read a little before my soap opera and still debating on going to the gym 3 days in a row ... may just give the old bod a break today ... Luvya mean it! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40794
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Colorado Chick wrote:
Gooooood Mooooorning to ALL in the Realm....AAAHHH...Princess...l et's sit on the Troll bridge, let our legs dangle...
And savor our coffees...DON'T WORRY about the TROLLS... they are at their reunion convention at Dirty Nellies Ale House... I LOVE coming here first thing in the morning..
To awaken my inner being...okay, DRINK UP..gotta go visit the shoemaker and order shoes for all the Realm's kiddies...SEIZE the day....
Hi there CC. Yep, coffee and shoes....what more does a Princess need? lol.

I never worry about trolls, my Princess Security Force says I'm not allowed to talk to them, so I don't, well, not usually...lol.

Have a great day hon. And yes--Seize the Day--that's the best policy.....

Hugs and hearts....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40796
Dec 7, 2012
 
Nothing like a rainy Friday to set the mood for the weekend..... Weather guy/gal is calling for rain thru Monday morning. Hope everyone has a nice weekend wherever you are. Remember,its eggnog season now.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40797
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

okimar wrote:
Nothing like a rainy Friday to set the mood for the weekend..... Weather guy/gal is calling for rain thru Monday morning. Hope everyone has a nice weekend wherever you are. Remember,its eggnog season now.
Be glad you aren't here---lol. The office is giving me fits--can't decide on the decorating scheme.....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Since: Jan 07

Dump American Eagle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40798
Dec 7, 2012
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Be glad you aren't here---lol. The office is giving me fits--can't decide on the decorating scheme.....
Don't care.... Ain't my office. Glad we got two bathrooms..... LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40799
Dec 8, 2012
 
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Saturday ... just a quick fly by before I leave and hit the street for breakfast and a little shopping ... Have a very pleasant day ... a little tug behind the ear for Coop and Jack ... Have fun! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40800
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good morning Princess. Your coffee is served in your Royal Dalton and is just the way you like it. I hope everyone in the realm is having a great weekend :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40801
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Good morning, Princess ... Happy Monday ... Hope your weekend was a good one and you're ready to tackle Monday with all your might ... It was an all right weekend ... much to mull over and grieve a little ... Trying to get both my friend Donna and Reebie through some tough times ... This too shall pass but who knows how little or how long ... but I will help with all I can ... makes me sad ...
Have been helping the church make care packages for our soldiers abroad ... did a little help on Saturday ... I will go back this afternoon ... Didn't bubble pack anything important except the sweets, LOL ... don't want them getting crushed sweets, LOL ... wishing you a warm sunny joyous and stress-free day! Love, FC <3 ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40802
Dec 10, 2012
 
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Monday ... Hope your weekend was a good one and you're ready to tackle Monday with all your might ... It was an all right weekend ... much to mull over and grieve a little ... Trying to get both my friend Donna and Reebie through some tough times ... This too shall pass but who knows how little or how long ... but I will help with all I can ... makes me sad ...
Have been helping the church make care packages for our soldiers abroad ... did a little help on Saturday ... I will go back this afternoon ... Didn't bubble pack anything important except the sweets, LOL ... don't want them getting crushed sweets, LOL ... wishing you a warm sunny joyous and stress-free day! Love, FC <3 ...
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready! Sweet Flower it snowed in Dallas. Did you get any? Snow that is :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40803
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good morning everyone.

Hi Flower.

It was a wonderful weekend, but busy--as always. I don't think the weekends will get any less busy until after the New Year. But that's OK, it keeps me out of trouble and off the streets...lol.

I am sorry about your friends problems. It is difficult to get through at any time of the year, but especially tough around the holidays.

You're a great friend to be there when they need encouragement.

Also cool for doing the Christmas boxes at church--that's always something that lifts my spirits.

Have a grand Monday, filled with hearts, hugs, and puppy dog kisses.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40804
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Denny Crain wrote:
Good morning Princess. Your coffee is served in your Royal Dalton and is just the way you like it. I hope everyone in the realm is having a great weekend :)
Good morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40805
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Don't care.... Ain't my office. Glad we got two bathrooms..... LOL
Well, it's STILL not done--as you well know....

Maybe today--maybe not--we'll see. You wouldn't think that moving a bit of crockery around would be so challenging.... but you'd be wrong....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40806
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Hi Flower.
It was a wonderful weekend, but busy--as always. I don't think the weekends will get any less busy until after the New Year. But that's OK, it keeps me out of trouble and off the streets...lol.
I am sorry about your friends problems. It is difficult to get through at any time of the year, but especially tough around the holidays.
You're a great friend to be there when they need encouragement.
Also cool for doing the Christmas boxes at church--that's always something that lifts my spirits.
Have a grand Monday, filled with hearts, hugs, and puppy dog kisses.....
Hello and good morning, Princess ... yes, I so enjoyed helping with the care packages for the soldiers ... made my heart light as it could be and kept my mind (sort of) off my friends, temporarily ... My heart goes out to them ... still kind of hard to comprehend or even try to understand and my mind still goes to "why do bad things happen to good people" ... no one has an answer to that ... never have ...
While packaging my niece and nephews presents up for mailing I ran out of packaging tape and scotch tape ... I looked at the duck tape and cracked up ... so when I come back from the gym will have to stop by the hardware store for same ... no biggy ...
Glad you had a good weekend ... Here's hoping your Monday will be great ... Enjoy your day, pretty one ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40807
Dec 10, 2012
 
Morning Realmers.

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40808
Dec 10, 2012
 
Good morning sis and friends.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40809
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rotor Head wrote:
Morning Realmers.
Morning Oh great Rotating One.... How gozit?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40810
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy R wrote:
Good morning sis and friends.....
Morning Billy--is Monday over yet?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40811
Dec 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello and good morning, Princess ... yes, I so enjoyed helping with the care packages for the soldiers ... made my heart light as it could be and kept my mind (sort of) off my friends, temporarily ... My heart goes out to them ... still kind of hard to comprehend or even try to understand and my mind still goes to "why do bad things happen to good people" ... no one has an answer to that ... never have ...
While packaging my niece and nephews presents up for mailing I ran out of packaging tape and scotch tape ... I looked at the duck tape and cracked up ... so when I come back from the gym will have to stop by the hardware store for same ... no biggy ...
Glad you had a good weekend ... Here's hoping your Monday will be great ... Enjoy your day, pretty one ... Luvya, mean it! FC <3 ...
Duck tape is misnamed--have you ever TRIED to tape a duck up with it? Well, take it from me, it just doesn't work....lol.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40812
Dec 10, 2012
 
Hi princess. Miss you at the Nigh Owl.
Most of the plants in the yard look like they are dying, it's been real dry. But, there is one tomato plant in a 55 gallon plastic barrel that I filled with potting soil (I think the hardware man figures I'm a pot grower! lol)and 'lime' rock powder I 'found' that is 'blowing up'(the plant- couldn't think of a better term). Was standing next to it yesterday, and thought of you (and RM). I should get a picture of it. I've never had any plant grow like that in my whole life. I wish it would get flowers and tomatoes, am worried something will happen and it will die before that happens!
Hope your Christmas season is going well.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40813
Dec 10, 2012
 
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Duck tape is misnamed--have you ever TRIED to tape a duck up with it? Well, take it from me, it just doesn't work....lol.
If you were able to, it would probably quack up.
(sorry, couldn't help it)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••