Goats Milk with Princess

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40776 Dec 6, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know, our daughter turned me onto it when she was here over the summer. I'm hooked. I have 10 or 12 or whatever seasons to catch up on. lol.
DiNozzo would drive me NUTS if I were to try to work with him. Abby, I think, is my favorite--or Ducky, both of them ramble on and live in their own little world.
I imagine Abby to be like her t.v. persona in real life ... can you imagine the energy she exudes on t.v. to be the same she does in real life ... geeze, I would need those energy drinks to keep up with her, LOL ... Ducky has the neatest stories to tell ... Gibbs always cuts him off ... bad Gibbs bad hahahaha ... and rule number 4, always carry a knife and rule number this, always do this or that, cracks me up ... ya think? and then the look, hahahahahah

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#40777 Dec 6, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
Morning all. As usual Princess has a plan, I love dumplings!
Morning Luckyducky... So does Oki....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40778 Dec 6, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine Abby to be like her t.v. persona in real life ... can you imagine the energy she exudes on t.v. to be the same she does in real life ... geeze, I would need those energy drinks to keep up with her, LOL ... Ducky has the neatest stories to tell ... Gibbs always cuts him off ... bad Gibbs bad hahahaha ... and rule number 4, always carry a knife and rule number this, always do this or that, cracks me up ... ya think? and then the look, hahahahahah
Yeah, I know. Abby is too funny--the way she goes off on a tangent whenever she's talking. And the rules--well, EVERYONE has to have rules... We've got several around here, we just never bothered to number them. lol.

A person like Ducky would be so very interesting to listen too--been everywhere, done everything. Very interesting indeed.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#40779 Dec 6, 2012
Goooood Morning Princess....everyone appears to be bright-eyed and by shy tailed this Thursday in the Realm...Ahhh.just coming by to say...an leaving Off beat for awhile.... holiday this and that...nay stop in for a chat here and there.. to meet and greet new pals...SOOOO...ya all have FUN...Princess...take care and laugh and play to your heart's content... LY....(((HUGS)))...Peace~

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#40780 Dec 6, 2012
OMG!!!! Should read...bushy tailed.... spilled my cereal milk bowl...AAGGGHHH...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40781 Dec 6, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Goooood Morning Princess....everyone appears to be bright-eyed and by shy tailed this Thursday in the Realm...Ahhh.just coming by to say...an leaving Off beat for awhile.... holiday this and that...nay stop in for a chat here and there.. to meet and greet new pals...SOOOO...ya all have FUN...Princess...take care and laugh and play to your heart's content... LY....(((HUGS)))...Peace~
Hi there CC, sorry you are leaving, but glad it's just temporary. I know what you mean, it's difficult to stay online and post when there are sooo many things that need doing. Hopefully, I will get a chance to go shopping this weekend. I've run out of bananas, sugar, eagle brand milk, brown sugar, dark chocolate chips--nearly everything necessary to make all the scruptious holiday goodies that the family likes this time of year....

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year--stop by when you can.

Hearts and hugs....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40782 Dec 6, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone can suck on a leg and then pass it on :) Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready :)
Ain't you heard? Okimar don't suck on nothing below the waist..... Go get more birds.LOL8272

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40783 Dec 7, 2012
Good morning everyone. Happy Friday.....

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#40784 Dec 7, 2012
MOrning Princess,TGIF!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40785 Dec 7, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I know. Abby is too funny--the way she goes off on a tangent whenever she's talking. And the rules--well, EVERYONE has to have rules... We've got several around here, we just never bothered to number them. lol.
A person like Ducky would be so very interesting to listen too--been everywhere, done everything. Very interesting indeed.
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Friday to you ... Seems like this week blew by fast ... So much has happened ... getting well was part of it, Thank goodness! Hope our gal is doing well ... we didn't play X-Factor together last night like we usually do but, of course, that's understandable ... Was hoping to catch an early movie today but they all have afternoon starts and that cuts into my gym time ... Hope you're day is an easy one and slides right on into the weekend ....
Foggy day here in Austin so the morning commute must be a nightmare and glad I'm not a part of it ... Enjoy your day ...

Hugs, hearts and a beautiful day ...

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#40786 Dec 7, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning everyone. Happy Friday.....
TGIF Your coffee is ready Princess :)

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#40787 Dec 7, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Friday to you ... Seems like this week blew by fast ... So much has happened ... getting well was part of it, Thank goodness! Hope our gal is doing well ... we didn't play X-Factor together last night like we usually do but, of course, that's understandable ... Was hoping to catch an early movie today but they all have afternoon starts and that cuts into my gym time ... Hope you're day is an easy one and slides right on into the weekend ....
Foggy day here in Austin so the morning commute must be a nightmare and glad I'm not a part of it ... Enjoy your day ...
Good morning sweet Flower :) Have a great day. Cold front coming soon

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40788 Dec 7, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
MOrning Princess,TGIF!
Hi Rotor....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40789 Dec 7, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Flower. The week HAS gone by fast, hasn't it? It's been a busy one around here, that's for sure. I think it's going to be a fast pace until the end of the year, but that's OK, I sort of like the hustle and bustle of the season.....

Have a great day and glad you are feeling better.

Hearts and hugs and sliding weekends.....lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40790 Dec 7, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>TGIF Your coffee is ready Princess :)
Morning Denny. Thanks for the coffee.....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#40791 Dec 7, 2012
Gooooood Mooooorning to ALL in the Realm....AAAHHH...Princess...l et's sit on the Troll bridge, let our legs dangle...
And savor our coffees...DON'T WORRY about the TROLLS... they are at their reunion convention at Dirty Nellies Ale House... I LOVE coming here first thing in the morning..
To awaken my inner being...okay, DRINK UP..gotta go visit the shoemaker and order shoes for all the Realm's kiddies...SEIZE the day....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40792 Dec 7, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sweet Flower :) Have a great day. Cold front coming soon
Morning, Denny! Yes, freezing temps Monday ... in the 30s' TU/WE ... going to get cold ... so will water the plants this weekend and have Steven bring them in sometime this weekend ... yall will probably see 20's if we see 30's, huh?... Stay safe, keep warm ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40793 Dec 7, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Flower. The week HAS gone by fast, hasn't it? It's been a busy one around here, that's for sure. I think it's going to be a fast pace until the end of the year, but that's OK, I sort of like the hustle and bustle of the season.....
Have a great day and glad you are feeling better.
Hearts and hugs and sliding weekends.....lol
Thank you, Princess ... I so much feel better ... thanks for reminding me, just took my prednisone and have only two more days of steroids, yippee ... yes, the week went by too fast ... but that is okay, it was a good week especially the getting well part ... Glad everyone is healthy on your part and our friends sx went well ... I like the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, too! I spoke with Brenda last night and we already made plans for our usual Saturday morning breakfast and shopping ... we both got our 30% off coupon for Kohl's and $10 off coupon and I don't need anything in particular but it's always nice to go look ... whatever happened to window shopping ... you have to go IN THE STORE to see anything, lol ... Well, have a nice day ... going to read a little before my soap opera and still debating on going to the gym 3 days in a row ... may just give the old bod a break today ... Luvya mean it! FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40794 Dec 7, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Gooooood Mooooorning to ALL in the Realm....AAAHHH...Princess...l et's sit on the Troll bridge, let our legs dangle...
And savor our coffees...DON'T WORRY about the TROLLS... they are at their reunion convention at Dirty Nellies Ale House... I LOVE coming here first thing in the morning..
To awaken my inner being...okay, DRINK UP..gotta go visit the shoemaker and order shoes for all the Realm's kiddies...SEIZE the day....
Hi there CC. Yep, coffee and shoes....what more does a Princess need? lol.

I never worry about trolls, my Princess Security Force says I'm not allowed to talk to them, so I don't, well, not usually...lol.

Have a great day hon. And yes--Seize the Day--that's the best policy.....

Hugs and hearts....

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40796 Dec 7, 2012
Nothing like a rainy Friday to set the mood for the weekend..... Weather guy/gal is calling for rain thru Monday morning. Hope everyone has a nice weekend wherever you are. Remember,its eggnog season now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min eleanorigby 40,762
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 10 min Mega Monster 1,092
News Wife, husband say they hit back-to-back holes-i... 10 min tom wingo 13
What Could Be Hot? 12 min Glory Be 158
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 13 min Hoo Flung Poo 163,053
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Igor Trip 164,424
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 22 min Hoosier Hillbilly 31,986
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 25 min Brandiiiiiiii 4,608
News New and Totally Bizarre Baby Names 44 min Pat Robertson s F... 5
News 'Father' Marries His 'Son' 2 hr Pat Robertson s F... 16
More from around the web