Goats Milk with Princess

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#40758 Dec 5, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi pretty one ... I did pretty good at the gym ... didn't cough up a lung til I left the gym ... didn't want to scare anyone out of the gym, LOL ... did pretty good as a matter of fact ... hadn't been in 3 weeks that I was ill so I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow ...
So, how was your day? besides the froggy weather?...
Not too bad, aside from the fog. Pretty boring day here at work, actually. Got to go to a meeting tonight, but other than that, nothing on tap.

Have a great afternoon. Think I'm going to watch some NCIS....

Hearts, hugs, and gibbs head slaps....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40759 Dec 5, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Not too bad, aside from the fog. Pretty boring day here at work, actually. Got to go to a meeting tonight, but other than that, nothing on tap.
yep, DiNozzo can take some good head slaps, lol ... Probie takes them from DiNozzo and sometimes Gibbs gets DiNozzo and Probie at the same time, love it when that happens, lol ... I love it when Ziva tries to say certain sayings and gets the one word mixed up ... she's so cute ... she's from Brazil and can really sing ... she is so beautiful ... Gibbs really loves Abby ... Mr Palmer on the other hand is a funny guy isn't he ... and Ducky can just talk and tell a story after story ... I hate it when Gibbs interrupts him ... I want to just head slap him but don't dare to him ... he might give me the eye or something, hahahaha ... carry on! >>shakes head<<

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#40760 Dec 5, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Not too bad, aside from the fog. Pretty boring day here at work, actually. Got to go to a meeting tonight, but other than that, nothing on tap.
Home from the hills is the hunter. I got 2 Pheasant so the realm can feast :)

“Voters elect Big Bird”

Level 7

Dump American Eagle

#40761 Dec 5, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Home from the hills is the hunter. I got 2 Pheasant so the realm can feast :)
(looks around-counts noses...HRP,Okimar,Hippichick, Paisley,Rotor,Flower Child,Red Hen,Opus and Lucky Gal,Billy R,Colorado Chick....)

You're gonna need more pheasants.....

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#40762 Dec 6, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>(looks around-counts noses...HRP,Okimar,Hippichick, Paisley,Rotor,Flower Child,Red Hen,Opus and Lucky Gal,Billy R,Colorado Chick....)
Everyone can suck on a leg and then pass it on :) Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready :)

“268th Attack Hel Bn”

Level 8

Since: May 07

AH-1S Cobra

#40763 Dec 6, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone can suck on a leg and then pass it on :) Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready :)
Personally, I'd prefer to suck on a breast.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Rowlett Tx

#40764 Dec 6, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I'd prefer to suck on a breast.
My mistake. I thought you were a leg man :)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40765 Dec 6, 2012
Good morning all.... Happy Friday Eve.....

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#40766 Dec 6, 2012
Good morning Sis and friends!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40767 Dec 6, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
Good morning all.... Happy Friday Eve.....
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Friday, TGIF and all ... kind of cool this morning but should be in mid 70s like yesterday and sunny ... lovin' it ... hope the same for you ... Have a great day! Luvya, FC <3 ...

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40768 Dec 6, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, DiNozzo can take some good head slaps, lol ... Probie takes them from DiNozzo and sometimes Gibbs gets DiNozzo and Probie at the same time, love it when that happens, lol ... I love it when Ziva tries to say certain sayings and gets the one word mixed up ... she's so cute ... she's from Brazil and can really sing ... she is so beautiful ... Gibbs really loves Abby ... Mr Palmer on the other hand is a funny guy isn't he ... and Ducky can just talk and tell a story after story ... I hate it when Gibbs interrupts him ... I want to just head slap him but don't dare to him ... he might give me the eye or something, hahahaha ... carry on! >>shakes head<<
I know, our daughter turned me onto it when she was here over the summer. I'm hooked. I have 10 or 12 or whatever seasons to catch up on. lol.

DiNozzo would drive me NUTS if I were to try to work with him. Abby, I think, is my favorite--or Ducky, both of them ramble on and live in their own little world.

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40769 Dec 6, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Home from the hills is the hunter. I got 2 Pheasant so the realm can feast :)
Fried or with dumplings?

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40770 Dec 6, 2012
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>(looks around-counts noses...HRP,Okimar,Hippichick, Paisley,Rotor,Flower Child,Red Hen,Opus and Lucky Gal,Billy R,Colorado Chick....)
We could have pheasant with dumplings. I certainly don't think pheasant under glass would be an option with this crew.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40771 Dec 6, 2012
Rotor Head wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I'd prefer to suck on a breast.
I'd wish you good morning, but I simply don't see a post from you, so I guess I can't..... lol

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40772 Dec 6, 2012
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone can suck on a leg and then pass it on :) Good morning Princess. Your coffee is ready :)
thanks for the coffee Denny.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40773 Dec 6, 2012
Billy R wrote:
Good morning Sis and friends!
Good morning Billy--why isn't it Friday? It should be Friday.....

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40774 Dec 6, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Princess ... Happy Friday, TGIF and all ... kind of cool this morning but should be in mid 70s like yesterday and sunny ... lovin' it ... hope the same for you ... Have a great day! Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hi Flower.'Tis the season--for cooking, cleaning, baking, decorating....lol.

Hearts and hugs....

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#40775 Dec 6, 2012
Morning all. As usual Princess has a plan, I love dumplings!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#40776 Dec 6, 2012
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>I know, our daughter turned me onto it when she was here over the summer. I'm hooked. I have 10 or 12 or whatever seasons to catch up on. lol.
DiNozzo would drive me NUTS if I were to try to work with him. Abby, I think, is my favorite--or Ducky, both of them ramble on and live in their own little world.
I imagine Abby to be like her t.v. persona in real life ... can you imagine the energy she exudes on t.v. to be the same she does in real life ... geeze, I would need those energy drinks to keep up with her, LOL ... Ducky has the neatest stories to tell ... Gibbs always cuts him off ... bad Gibbs bad hahahaha ... and rule number 4, always carry a knife and rule number this, always do this or that, cracks me up ... ya think? and then the look, hahahahahah

“100% Princess”

Level 8

and totally harmless

#40777 Dec 6, 2012
Oneluckygal wrote:
Morning all. As usual Princess has a plan, I love dumplings!
Morning Luckyducky... So does Oki....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 min Denny CranesPlace 73,362
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min Denny CranesPlace 21,454
News Weird 27 mins ago 9:22 a.m.Pancake prankster ch... 24 min 07 Mustang 2
News Video imagines Elmo getting fired due to budget... 30 min 07 Mustang 8
News Mortician May Have Fake Credentials 53 min 07 Mustang 4
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 32,707
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,368
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Black Rose 213,155
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 2 hr Spotted Girl 37
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 17 hr I DONT LIKE YOU 65
More from around the web